Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 22-03-2024, 01:11 AM
Pathfinder
Love and the members of Her body

I wrote the essay below after I meditated on Love this morning. It is just one eclectic perspective, no more or less valid than any other. Some fundamentalist Christians would think me a non-dualist and heretic. I know. I used to be one of them. Some non-dualists will think me unenlightened in my perspective on suffering. I'd love to hear others' thoughts - what resonates with you, what you see differently and how.

As I was mindfully pondering Love, Love’s nature and very real magic this morning, I sort of “sunk into” a type of meditative state. What I sunk into was more a “center” than a “downward depth,” an awareness of our dichotomous nature at our core. Having both an eternal signature that is unique to each yet being a collective All that is intricately interconnected and inseparable – ineffable mysteries sometimes described as facets of one spiritual diamond, or beautiful threads of one great tapestry, sparkling stars in a web of light. We are members of one organic body – organs, tendons and bone functioning together for the good of the whole, unable to function in our divine purpose as separate organisms, needing the circulation of the body’s lifeblood bringing nutrients to every cell. Each a vital part of the Whole, without one individual member, neither one nor One is Whole.

In this 3D reality, we are experiencing a type of separation that is unnatural to our divine nature. Our physicality, emotional and rational minds, as well as our divine, spiritual essence cannot, in truth, be separated energetically, and the body has an infection, attacking itself in an attempt to get at the foreign contaminant. Little is being done to fight the actual contagion, which is “all that harms and causes suffering.” This is not one nor One, and this is a mystery past finding out to the natural mind. How can both Oneness and duality exist simultaneously? Such things can only be understood in divine mind, in the depths of Love’s spiritual insight and in the present moment for, in spirit, NOW is all that exists. There is no time – only Love, all Her good (She is conscious and intelligent), Her magic, and NOW – all being one.

We have been sleeping, and even the earth shares the nightmare. Some are awakening – the cells, organs and strands of tissue – connecting to the Center wherefrom Love, the lifeblood, flows. We are bringing Life to those yet asleep, our beloved with whom we won’t war. Our Love has no limits and we don’t focus on the external expressions of infection, but on the divinity within each life. Love sees the beauty not readily apparent to the natural eye, relates to and with Her object from that place, and draws that beauty out in a myriad of ways by bringing Her Presence, Her lifeblood. The infection cannot bear Her Presence and leaves, or it is simply transmuted – again mysteries.
In Love, there is no such thing as perfection.
Love is not perfect, as if such a thing exists. It is not even in Her vocabulary. She, instead, is always growing and evolving, always creating more beauty and developing solutions. There is no limit to Her intelligence and creativity, growing in abilities to navigate what She couldn’t control which is the Hell that invaded Her, the body She cherishes made up of all those innumerous, equally important and valued members. We must make mention of that elephant in the room, suffering, to remember our lessons in Love, though in Love there is a remembering without reliving the trauma.

We each are seen for all we are in all our shadow and light, understood, deeply loved, personally valued, – right now and always. She will not leave a single one behind. She will include them in Herself and all Her good always, and create ways to bring Presence to them, holding space for them until they recognize She’s there with all they’ll ever need.
She is gentle. Some have been so traumatized by the infection, they have built walls of defense around themselves and have cloaked themselves in “shadow,” expressing itself in symptoms and feeding the disease. The fortresses are reinforced by unspeakable terror of an existential and hellish kind, too horrible to bear in the light of authenticity, and what they fear is hopelessness with no eternal solution. Hate, judgments and condemnations, bitterness, unconscious offences, and harming are not the members of one, but symptoms of illness. Inflicting suffering in blindness to the truth, they are actually wounding their very selves. In their nightmares they name narcissistic and abusive counterfeits “Love” and deceive many, spreading virus. Love never stops holding out life to them, and never will. It is not in Her nature to harm or even allow it, to any of Her beloved.

There is no room for punishment in Love. She has boundaries, not limits. She will provide consequences for loving purpose – for healing of the harmed, for rehabilitation of the offender and for future harm prevention.

Love is a phoenix. No attempt to destroy or enslave Her has ever been successful. She always hopes. Always creates solutions. Always endures. Always believes in Herself and her beloved body. And cannot cease. Take comfort my beloved brothers and sisters. Center deep within you where She is and find the present moment where there is no trauma of the past and no fear of the future. There is no certainty of what will happen – for comfort or for pain – in this 3D existence . There is always comfort in Love, in the only and ever NOW, in Her nature, character and very real magic.

Last edited by Luminary : 22-03-2024 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Just made some spaces for easier reading
Old 22-03-2024, 01:48 AM
Didn't have time to read all of this, but I did Love ---this sentence. :)

" In this 3D reality, we are experiencing a type of separation that is unnatural to our divine nature. "

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru