Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-02-2024, 09:51 AM
Knower

Can you work towards your ascension ?

Can you work towards your ascension or is it something that is happening by itself ?

------

I find myself shallow minded with a clock that always returns at 1AM so to speak...
I know I want to leave off the earth plane, unsure how to proceed.

Something empties my mind and I can't do nothing about it. Be it a numb sleep...
Old 05-02-2024, 10:03 AM
Master
If there be a burning yearning to find out the truth of our being and we prioritise the ‘quest’, walking the talk by making heart pure, our thoughts, words and deeds aligned with whispers of conscience, moment to moment, all moments in time entwined, then animating attention in thought rested stillness, accepting what is as is, seeking no outcomes, poised in the void in agendaless vibrance ~ this in my view, is how grace may be invoked.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:17 PM
I don't know exactly what you personally mean by ascension - but that's ok...am I working on myself? -- Forgiving, being patient,
flowing, letting people 'be', practicing Thought Control for decades.. mainly remembering/recognizing/thinking about/
talking to/meditating and Practicing the Presence of and Acknowledging my Father God Creator, by any name; all the time.
And eliminating really negative people from my life.

Preparing for what happens when I leave this body...all the time!!
(Like my signature below.)
Am I waiting for something happening ''by itself'', um - not really...but Grace does happen out of nowhere!

Ha! I just saw you talked about Grace, too, Unseeking - figures !! xo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-02-2024, 02:41 PM
Master
Hello Miss H! How’re you doing?
Old 05-02-2024, 03:20 PM
This ''happening by itself" is interesting. Yes - it is, naturally happening...but it's like taking the slow boat to China, imo.
Unseeking - I am always perfect -even if I forget I am for a moment.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-02-2024, 02:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos1982
Can you work...
...a numb sleep...
Well, you just ascended and you say you can do nothing about it. I feel the same way. It just happens, and I allow it. No trying evolved. But there are ways to do it on purpose, as I heard of military men learning to sleep on command. By relaxing and focusing on relaxing deeper and deeper.

It's like being tired or feeling heavy and letting everything go. Some people try to hold on and they pass on, as they hold on a very thin thread, trying to stay awake, and they can't, so they just fall asleep. And return to spirit.

It's normal. We all need to reconnect with spirit.

Can we do it on purpose? In theory yes. If you feel joy all the time, you are basically in tune with spirit all the time, so you're inspired all the time and rejuvinate all the time, and so you don't need to sleep.

It reminds me of how it has been said that dolphins dream while they are awake. Appearantly with one side of the brain they sleep whith the other they remain awake.

I think that is the best most healthy way for a human to live. Constantly being in contact with spirit. Constantly feeling joyful. Consistently receiving clear inspiration.

You can accomplish allot with meditation. It does require focus. To focus on one thing for a while to still the mind, to reset your system and clear anything that is weighing you down. Strangely enough, it actually makes it easier to sleep after you meditate. If you want to sleep.

You can also, if you wish, focus on a thought of fresh wakefulness. And the more you focus on that, the more you will experience it.

Or if you enjoy sleeping and returning and reconnecting with spirit. Focus on deep rejuvinating and healing slumber.

It's funny I randomly picked a topic and it turns out to be exactly about my current experience. Feeling tired but can't sleep.

Oh and if you mean by ascension "dying", well you can simply sleep. It's the same thing. Or if you really wanna literally die, say you're done with life, then lie on the floor. Count to ten. And if you're not dead after 10, it means you still have a desire to experience something. In which case, often knowing what you don't want also helps you more easily realise what you do want. So you can focus on that. Which you do want.

When I'm tired, I like to focus on fresh rejuvinating wakefullness. Like a breeze of cool air. It gives me a pleasant tingling sensation on my back. I imagine breathing in deeply arctic cool air.

Or one technique that really feels good when you're tired (or if you want to detox your body), is to sit on chair with nothing in front of you. Breathing deeply through your nose and fill your belly and then bend your entire upper body forward, like totally dropping yourself on your lap, and let the air blast out of your mouth. Then breath in as you sit up straight again, and repeat. Drop forward blast our out of mouth, sit back straight and breath in through the nose. Doing a couple of that, is very healthy. Refreshes you and might clear allot of toxins aswell.
Old 22-02-2024, 03:50 AM
Pathfinder
It’s been a while. Ascension? Absolutely it requires a great deal of work depending on your destination. Example I’m at CIA stationed at the Pentagon Area 54 as an advanced Chakra psychic, I performed a variation of the traditional Egyptian Blue Lotus Chakra psychic regrowth of the crown chakra. 4th & 7th with acute racial of Sagittarius & Sephardic Jew using the column of tree referenced in the sepheroth.

So I’m a mana psychic reborn as an Egyptian star caster. We are interplanetary though, this star is heavily chipped and coded with psionic CBMs (computerized brain modules) hence why everything looks grounded on some of the psychic servers through blue ray psionics. But work it’s work, eat your vegan food perform an equivalent purple spectrum Ascension, get co-sponsored in a space deity film or televised show & you can leave the earth, plenty do but few have the same brain after they evolved so it’s a one way show.. or educate the planet.. that’s what I’m doing and I enjoy it quite well..

But check out starseed Ascension it’s the plant magic universe that headlines above earth & on other films as they too (the trees) have psychic evolutions whilst they also hold the ecosystem together. Minor In psychology but you’ll get what I’m doing here. I currently teach a kids class on telekinesis at CIA, they are well into small form TK enegy practice while I perform the larger space TK alignments as a purple overseer, but we have to put things in perspective. when a purple psychic evolves vegan they hold the echelon of earthlings that remain sentient and static within the chakra absorbed blue & red spectrums, below the purple psy catalogue.

Then we have Venus.. then we have Jupiter..doing gravitational (May)-trix, all of that is terrestrial knowledge,
but if you get your brain up to that little lotus root on the top of the chakra tree symbol the purple lotus (flower)
then you can see the ascension, the CBM brain mod.
It’s a psychic device for reading stones basically, Chakra work through crystals, back to Lemuria back to the chaos before the light and dark,
but let miss hepburn fill in here she knows more than I do ☮️☮️☮️✌️

“When women and girls rise, their communities and their countries rise with them." --Michelle Obama

“It is my view that the vegetarian manner of living, by its purely physical effect on the human temperament, would most beneficially influence the lot of mankind.” - Albert Einstein

My YouTube Channel
https://youtube.com/channel/UCUL2-epErWG7ObNM8Q6KY2w
Old 22-02-2024, 05:20 AM
Experiencer
for me, just be
i am here being human and all i have is here and now
there is no where to get or do, just experience being human
don't even think about it for i know its a human judgement thing and any thing is possible in every moment

for you and i, all is perfect whole and complete as is
and this is what i choose to believe and i love this world to bits

party hard on earth resort, see all the wonders of being human while you are here
shine the glory that is you in all you be in the experience

sending love to all that is and that means you in all you choose to be
Old 22-02-2024, 12:42 PM
@ PurpleCabbage ---yes, almost 4 years is awhile!

Added: Lololol...I just read your last sentence...that's funny. I didn't understand anything you said...but
I know more? Why, thank you, young man.