Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 05-11-2023, 04:02 PM
Guide
God designed the “atom” which formed everything. For human mind it is hard to grasp how creative and skillful God is. Mind boggles. There is a sweet awakening for us to do here: How skillful and creative God is! Without this kind of awakening, in our subconscious mind, we may unintentionally give power to lower beings e.g. some humans like leaders, celebrities, or dark entities e.g. Devil FC (Fictional Character) etc. See also the picture of subatomic particles below and try to imagine how much work was needed during the design of atom which today we take for granted. It is incredible that such a genius, i.e. God, communicates with us directly with so much humility and unconditional love. What a gift from God: Himself!

Last edited by green1 : 05-11-2023 at 05:51 PM.
Old 05-11-2023, 04:55 PM
I like using an example of His BRILLIANCE and how amazing and awesome He is by
saying: Imagine - Hold your arm outstretched with you thumb up to the sky.
Hidden by your thumb, straight out into space are 10,000 galaxies..
.even bigger than our Milky Way with
150+ Billion stars (suns), many 50 times larger than our own. (A marble next to a Soccer ball).

Now move your arm and thumb one inch to the left..another 10,000 galaxies hidden.
Move your arm and thumb towards the ground...on the other side of the earth, like a straight line, are
another 10,000 galaxies...all around us straight out...10,000, 10,000,10,000 galaxies.

Thank you to the Hubble Telescope.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-11-2023, 05:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
another 10,000 galaxies...all around us straight out...10,000, 10,000,10,000 galaxies.

and he knows everything about the stars and planets in these galaxies.
Old 05-11-2023, 07:56 PM
Master
Human life is finite but that which I have come to know as “GOD” is without beginning or end. In infinity quantity does not matter, there is only one being manifesting all other states of being. On finite Earth quantity does matter and truth is often a product of the masses. But the existence of God is not dependent on public opinion or the masses. The relationship between a creation and its Creator is the most intimate and personal relationship possible, and we all relate, or don’t relate, to that Creator in our own particular personal way. Each person grows aware of God’s presence by faith and experiencing it for themselves.
Old 06-11-2023, 08:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The relationship between a creation and its Creator is the most intimate and personal relationship possible...
Old 07-11-2023, 04:54 PM
Guide
Video explaining water molecule structure (H2O), shows the genius of God:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH-FfuMYl1U

Some people question the existence of God. In fact, the proof of God's existence is very straightforward:
Someone thought about all these scientific details.
But the ego, which can be very strong in the subconscious mind, prevents us from seeing this proof. It blinds us.

Another proof of the existence of God:

Humans reached the “Nirvana” state through meditation. They reached "omniscience" and "oneness" states, which are the qualities of God.

This way they proved that they are themselves God (see the "Higher Self" model). The human shaped God of Christianity is outdated.

Last edited by green1 : 07-11-2023 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Master
It is helpful for me to view God and refer to God in many different ways. Because if I only refer to God as GOD then, in my opinion, I am referring to God in a book or God in a box. So I do not use the word “GOD” that much because there are so many fixed concepts about the word God.

The word “God” has become a box that lots of people check, lots of people think what they call God can fit into a book, a concept, or an outline. That which I refer to as God is greater than anything which I can write about God. God is greater than any words I can use to put God in perspective.

For me, it is that which lives in me and I live in it. It is not my motivation to try and understand God, rather it is my motivation to try and understand myself and in so doing; knowing the fabric of creation, is a good way to get to know God. Reasoning and logic will fail when it comes to understanding the infinite one.

As Moses said “I worship a God that has no name,” yet we here in the realm of name and form want to put a name or label on everything. That which is God truly can not be labeled, it does not fit in a label. But there are many names that people do give to God, notwithstanding, that in my opinion, the word “GOD” itself is a label. Labels serve to separate this from that when in my perspective this is that.
Peace and Good Journey
Old 07-11-2023, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
God is psychologically super strong. He is super calm in every situation.

Still waters describe him well. Nothing is more beautiful than stillness.
Still_Waters agrees that "Still waters describe him well".
Old 08-11-2023, 05:55 AM
Master

Starman…#14 and #17

I totally agree with everything that you have just said about God in your above comments.

I would have wrote this myself but just couldn’t find the words inside me to describe it.

Thank you Starman. Brilliant.
Old 08-11-2023, 06:38 AM
Guide
Yes, thank you Starman.