Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 17-08-2021, 07:20 PM
Legrand

In a total climax of Bliss, only seeing a white Light, being only this white Light, nothing else.

Is there a Name in spirituality for this experience?

I wonder...

Antoine
Old 17-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
In a total climax of Bliss, only seeing a white Light, being only this white Light, nothing else.

Is there a Name in spirituality for this experience?

I wonder...

Antoine

It's called Nirvikalpa Samadhi:

https://www.yogapedia.com/definition...ikalpa-samadhi

I love the bliss experienced in this state.
Old 17-08-2021, 08:24 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
It's called Nirvikalpa Samadhi:

https://www.yogapedia.com/definition...ikalpa-samadhi

I love the bliss experienced in this state.

Thank you NoOne for this link,

It does not talk about a white Light or a Totally White Space. I "felt" this White Light/Space a few times when my Kundalini was at its peek years ago, but never "felt" it again until today.

To me this White Light/Space I just "felt" is just before Nirvikalpa Samadhi, in ''hierarchy''.

Don't know what is this White Light/Space, but it felt like it is the very Matrix of this World. Or maybe this first moment when Shiva touches Shakti before Form is born.

Exploring the layers of the unknown with you here.

Antoine
Old 18-08-2021, 07:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Thank you NoOne for this link,

It does not talk about a white Light or a Totally White Space. I "felt" this White Light/Space a few times when my Kundalini was at its peek years ago, but never "felt" it again until today.

To me this White Light/Space I just "felt" is just before Nirvikalpa Samadhi, in ''hierarchy''.

Don't know what is this White Light/Space, but it felt like it is the very Matrix of this World. Or maybe this first moment when Shiva touches Shakti before Form is born.

Exploring the layers of the unknown with you here.

Antoine

Technically, it is the Unitive or Non-Dual state, yes, where Shiva and Shakti merge and are no longer separated.
Old 18-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Legrand

An interesting article on the 10 types of Samadhi in Pantajalis:

https://dondeg.wordpress.com/2014/05...es-of-samadhi/

But still no mention of this White Light/Space with no centre.

The only place I have found a mention of this white light is in Chokmah, that last veil that can be confounded with Kether:

"When the final stages of the quest are reached, it is important to keep in mind that the Light, Chokmah, is not the perfect manifestation of the Lord, but the last veil that still hides Him" From my study of the Tree of Life.

Old 18-08-2021, 01:08 PM
Master

Actually, I was reading about this the other day in Autobiography of a Yogi.

According to Yogananda:

Quote:
A cinema audience can look up and see that all screen images are appearing through the
instrumentality of one imageless beam of light. The colorful universal drama is similarly
issuing from the single white light of a Cosmic Source. With inconceivable ingenuity God
is staging an entertainment for His human children, making them actors as well as audi-
ence in His planetary theater.

In my interpretation, this cosmic source, the white light that you see, is Brahman.
Old 18-08-2021, 01:40 PM
Legrand

Quote:
In my interpretation, this cosmic source, the white light that you see, is Brahman.

Yes it makes sens NoOne. I did not actually see It. To be more precise I was it. There was no other left.

Does that mean I am Brahman? LOL

Just Love this World!

Antoine
Old 18-08-2021, 01:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes it makes sens NoOne. I did not actually see It. To be more precise I was it. There was no other left.

Does that mean I am Brahman? LOL

Just Love this World!

Antoine

Yes, you are Brahman, another word for the Self. That is the only thing that actually exists, everything else is illusion or Maya. That has been the teaching of the Vedas and the Upanishads in particular, for thousands of years.
Old 18-08-2021, 02:09 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Yes, you are Brahman, another word for the Self. That is the only thing that actually exists, everything else is illusion or Maya. That has been the teaching of the Vedas and the Upanishads in particular, for thousands of years.

Yes it is true.

But like you know I have this eternal question. Why Brahman created this world of Illusion?

As long as don't have this answer, which as been many life times, I will continue to Enjoy this world of Illusion as a mirror created by Brahman in an attempt to see Itself. Doesn't mean that I do not enjoy also being only Brahman.

Antoine
Old 18-08-2021, 02:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Yes it is true.

But like you know I have this eternal question. Why Brahman created this world of Illusion?

As long as don't have this answer, which as been many life times, I will continue to Enjoy this world of Illusion as a mirror created by Brahman in an attempt to see Itself. Doesn't mean that I do not enjoy also being only Brahman.

Antoine

You were infinite potentiality, the white light that had everything that could ever exist or had existed, in it. But, from time to time you tire of existing only as unmanifest potentiality and experience in Infinity and want to experience just one particular, limited manifestation. This is when you separate from source and make yourself into an individual soul (a Jiva).

As a Jiva, you can have a particular experience of the created universe, over many lifetimes. When you return to source, reunite with Brahman, your individual experiences, your soul development over thousands of lived lives enrich what Brahman is, you contribute your own unique, individual lived experience and all that are in Brahman benefit from it, instantaneously.

Brahman didn't actually create this world of illusion, it is not a person and cannot create. It is the individual Jivas that separate from Brahman, that create this manifestation, collectively. It is constantly being created, maintained and destroyed, the balance between the three processes is what keeps it "real" from our limited, individual point of view.

Technically, we are the co-creators of our own illusory reality, it is like a collective lucid dream we are all having and can't wake up from. Realising the true nature of reality and peeking outside of it is part of the process of awakening.