Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 17-04-2015, 06:11 PM
Knower
REGARDLESS OF THE WEATHER,WHEREVER YOU GO IT'S A GOOD IDEA
TO BRING YOUR OWN SUNSHINE.
FROM WHAT I HAVE OBSERVED ABOUT LIFE,MANY SUCCESSFULL PEOPLE
WE WOULD CALL "WINNERS"WILL TELL YOU IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE OF
TRYING ONE MORE TIME,THAT THEY ACCOMPLISHED THERE DESIRE.
AND YOUR ALREADY A WINNER BECAUSE EXTERNAL THINGS RARELY
DETERMINE SUCCESS.
Old 12-05-2015, 11:39 AM
Master

The function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential. - Bruce Lee

If any organism fails to fulfil its potentialities, it becomes sick. - William James

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 28-08-2015, 07:45 PM
Master
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. Ernest Hemingway

One of my favs!

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 30-08-2015, 04:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. Ernest Hemingway

One of my favs!

Loopy

wowwww ! what a deeply powerful and moving quote, right down into the deeps. Buddha. x

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 30-08-2015, 02:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
wowwww ! what a deeply powerful and moving quote, right down into the deeps. Buddha. x

Yeh, I've found this one in particular, to really touch me deeply on so many levels and just keep continuing to do so, in myriads of different circumstances, it reaches all. Glad you enjoy it to joe :)
Loopy x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 27-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Old 23-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Newbie ;)

"We imprison our minds when we care more about the opinions than of our own inner guidance." - AJS
Old 24-11-2015, 10:05 AM
Master
Forces Of Light On Earth Shall Overcome The Forces Of Darkness. Complete Spiritual Enlightenment On Earth Will Occur.

Edgar Cayce

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 12-07-2016, 01:17 AM
boshy b. good

we thought that was trash (.?) see, you thought as a fox's edge,
i hunt that you not ever does think as da out trash thought, yea yea, true ~
Old 12-07-2016, 02:18 AM
boshy b. good

“peaceas, peaceas make peaceas”