Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 16-08-2021, 07:58 AM
Pathfinder
I have been called a Starseed several times before. I used to do a lot of Lightwork ( Mainly Merkaba stuff).
My purpose is to help re-establish the Djedi and work toward serving humanity.
I am aligned to the light...but the darkness in my soul still has a purpose to serve.
Saying from the book of Set.

"Thirteen Moons,
Thirteen Constellations,
Thirteen Tribes,
Thirteen Emanations..."

"All we have to decide in this world is what to do with the time we are given." Quote from Gandolph the wizard.
Old 17-08-2021, 01:35 AM
Seeker

Angel1

Grounding light, into the matrix of the earths darkness, so we can all ascend back to oneness and remember our universal co-creative abilities.

Most have spiritual dementia, many chose to continue down this path via religious dogma's, but our calling to end this darkness/game/matrix has come to a close.
Remembering/awareness of who we truly are is happening as I'm typing this post. We can all feel it deep down if we just quite the mind, however the stories we've been told, and continue to tell each other anchor us in this matrix.
The truth/awareness for many millennia has been what we've been brainwashed to believe is reality, when the truth is we are all an equal slice of oneness, no more, no less.
Fear, division, sins, religions, or anything to control or anchor ones consciousness in a singular realm is in itself darkness. It's not bad or good, it just is what individuals souls choose to gravitate to, similar to an amusement park. The rides there are just for the thrill, the experience, but it doesn't make us better, wiser, higher or lower level, it just is.

People can believe in ascension or whatever they choose, all paths lead to the same place....unconditional oneness/love.
Old 07-09-2021, 10:44 AM
Pathfinder

Well I recently bought a lightworker journal. I feel like I'm here to help and bring positives. No matter the situation someone is in, there is always the light.
I guess I kindof do it already with people who seem troubled. I hope I provide some sort of solace for them.
My "shadow" knows how they feel, which I think provides me with empathy.
This is so hard to put into words!
Old 14-09-2021, 11:21 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volman
I've no idea at present. My mission is discovering new energies and harnessing them for my ascension
I think I squeaked it in under 25
You cannot 'harness' anything. Ascension is not something you do, it's something you allow to happen.
Old 21-09-2021, 03:08 AM
Guide

Hi, yes, I am here to help bring a voice to children that have grown up in trauma. I am here to end the cycle in my own family. I grew up in domestic violence. I am now in my late 30's, and it still affects me greatly. I am told it was severe. In my case I think it was severe because I am hyper sensitive. Life still hurts every day, maybe one day it won't anymore.

I am currently walking my path, but I struggle to have faith, and this year was supposed to be different, but I am healing, and that can be painful for the most part. Awareness, realizations, new perspectives.

& not exactly certain how to share it.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:06 AM
Guide
Lightbulb

I've been told I am a lightworker. I gravitate to those emotionally suffering and find I have the tools (innate and acquired) to help make a difference. I am empowered, stable and at peace with myself so feel my purpose is to be of assistance to others who are struggling.

I am actively opposed to those who are egocentric. Overly dominant focus on the ego is responsible for all kinds of abuse (power), negativity and suffering in the world e.g. materialism/the greed for money, war .... it's a long list!

I have a positive mindset so, in a world that is more quick to complain than praise, I constantly provide the balance by making others aware of the silver lining (often hidden); for instance if A didn't happen, then B & C could not have ensued...
Old 08-10-2021, 01:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Kindred souls

I like what you say and agree with everything. We think alike 😉.
Old 06-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Master

To All Lightworkers hope you are all happy and well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqsMCEgHMrE

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 14-11-2021, 12:47 AM
Knower
Come to find out that I'm very much an EXTREMELY powerful Lightworker with very strong ancestral support (One with Horus) with a MASSIVE soul tribe. I even managed to do this with my Sacral fighting Satanic energy. :P

I am a Libra Avatar. I transmute, manifest, balance, all while blindfolded. I work intuitively and can even do so with my eyes open. I work very directly and personally with Archangel Michael and many other Divine Masculines.

And due to me being in the Twin Flame chaser stage for so long, I have very Divine Feminine energies in me as well. I can channel Venus energy into anything and watch heavenly energy do it's universal magic.

11/11 was an AMAZING day as so many energies shifted. I helped balance both the masculine and feminine collective with so many high vibrational beings. Truly a remarkable experience.

Call me the Captain America of the metaphysical world, if you will! From Brooklyn and receives 11:11 DAILY since I became a Lightworker. <3 :)

I not only believe in unconditonal love, I live by it! And if any lightworkers or energetically sensitive people would love some transmutation from me, and even do it mutually, feel free to PM me.We are all ONE. Much love and light! <3

This is my TRUTH altar. :) <3

("ELEVENTH" Doctor Screwdriver included!!! Hahaha! I'm such an Asguardian nerd as well! My mjolnir!)
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor

Last edited by SikuX : 14-11-2021 at 02:26 AM.
Old 13-01-2022, 04:46 PM
Knower

Couldn’t find the forum for light workers. Can any light workers help me find out what’s going on with me please. Manifestations and all. Past present why the heck some things are happening. Need help. And am desperate. ! Please pm me.