Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-05-2020, 01:52 PM
Deactivated Account

The True Light Worker

1. What is a true Light Worker?
A true Light Worker is just that... One who works with Light (for the benefit of all). This stands on the premise that the Light Worker has access to Light. The light is not Imaginary but is tangible and has a place of existence from whence the Light Worker may draw upon. The Light Worker is a channel of Light.

2. What does it take to become a true Light Worker?
Before one becomes a Light Worker, there is a heck load of preparation. The Light Energy & Intelligence does not just come to properly dwell in a channel because "they want the Light" and have this love an attraction of the idea of being a Light Worker. The work of a Light Worker is more stressful than one ought to think, because as one dwells in bliss, they are quickly drawn into the sorrows of the people and places that they are assigned to help.
There is a preparation stage, there is a Contact stage, there is a breakthrough stage, there is a deployment stage, then there is a retirement stage and finally a Saint stage.

The preparation stage involves various life lessons. This is the second longest stage.

After the preparation stage, the student enters the Breakthrough stage, which involves contact with the SOURCE OF LIGHT. The Source of Light gives the student access to the storehouse of Light with which to help humanity and nature, and the SPECIFIC mission that the student is meant to execute on earth. In this stage, the spiritual world is opened up, or rather, the spiritual senses are opened and the student perceives the subtle world and new abilities are unlocked. At this stage, the student becomes a Light Worker who is in contact with the source of Light who is alive and Intelligent.

The deployment stage is when the Light Worker goes about his/her assignment here on earth in conjunction with the Source of Light who helps the Light Worker on who and how to help the world, teaching and guiding him/her to work this assignment to the optimum level. This is the longest stage.

After the Light Worker has completed they're assignment, he/she begins to "put they're house in order" as he/she prepares to leave this physical world and rejoin the Source of Light. He/she may also identify ideal persons that seek to serve the Source of Light and impart wisdom and specific keys that would enable one to know and work with Light. In the Christian tradition we see the laying on of hands, in Yoga we see shaktipat, so on and so forth. This Light is Power, and it can be shared. The Light Worker then signals to the Source of Light that they are ready to leave and lays down (or sits, or does they're preferred asana; it really doesn't matter) and then the emissaries of Light come and they leave and merge once again with the Source of Light.

Now that the Light Worker has died, they're memory lives on and truly, and they can help others here on earth as a projection of Light.

This is what it takes to be a true Light Worker, nothing is guessed and nothing is done haphazard. The one who says they are a Light Worker yet isn't in touch with the Source of Light is not a true Light Worker. The one that claims to have and work with the Light yet does not know nor converse with the Source of Light is a liar and does not hold the true Light but the illusory one.

As we seek to become true Light Workers, let's endeavor to work through our preparations as we seek contact with the Source of Light.

O Light, bring me into contact with you.
Old 26-05-2020, 12:51 PM
Experiencer

Perhaps the distortions you see from those who call themselves light workers are actually a symptom of the earth conditions. And the light workers are those who are those who are struggling to remember themselves and their purpose despite this. So implying that all efforts and expressions are meaningless is a way of shooting the messenger.

Once we transcend certainly what is left behind will no longer have hold over us. How that process unfolds is as important as the destination. Some things appear to be meaningless from time to time depending on the context of how they are perceived. As all is interrelated and moving through eternity as one.

Every thing or apparent division is a message describing both perspectives of love and beloved. Every message has meaning in that context. So nothing that exists is ever meaningless. Only love is real.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Master

winter, the truth that 'only love is real' ... yes
but i think you have to be pretty bold to find where the starting point for conceptualising that truth is
to me that requires an absolute, perfect, beautiful being. the personification of love totally in all aspects. and everything flows from this one

to be able to see this being as separate and remote in a place, yet also containing all things including all materiality. i don't think this being controls everything that happens but supports the framework and is a participant within it like any other. God is a light worker as well as being the light
Old 29-05-2020, 04:26 PM
Master
Médecins Sans Frontières are true lightworkers for me,yet they missing that 'light' some people claim to have.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter light
Perhaps the distortions you see from those who call themselves light workers are actually a symptom of the earth conditions. And the light workers are those who are those who are struggling to remember themselves and their purpose despite this. So implying that all efforts and expressions are meaningless is a way of shooting the messenger.

Once we transcend certainly what is left behind will no longer have hold over us. How that process unfolds is as important as the destination. Some things appear to be meaningless from time to time depending on the context of how they are perceived. As all is interrelated and moving through eternity as one.

Every thing or apparent division is a message describing both perspectives of love and beloved. Every message has meaning in that context. So nothing that exists is ever meaningless. Only love is real.

That resonates as truth.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:58 PM
Guide
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Médecins Sans Frontières are true lightworkers for me,yet they missing that 'light' some people claim to have.
I agree. There must be so many various stages of this category, surely?

I would include anyone who is constantly (and naturally) drawn to those suffering to try and alleviate their pain and bring healing.
Old 16-01-2021, 04:55 AM
PureEvil760

Ascension should be your only goal if you wish to be a true 'lightworker' but the ascended are more like 'lightlivers'. There's actually a lot less work involved than being here.
Old 16-01-2021, 10:48 AM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Ascension should be your only goal if you wish to be a true 'lightworker' but the ascended are more like 'lightlivers'. There's actually a lot less work involved than being here.
Only goal? Not the alleviation of human suffering? Hmmm....that wouldn't make them altruistic would it? Where does your knowledge of 'lightlivers' come from?
Old 17-01-2021, 03:01 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliorate
Only goal? Not the alleviation of human suffering? Hmmm....that wouldn't make them altruistic would it? Where does your knowledge of 'lightlivers' come from?

Human suffering is self inflicted. The ascended masters are a well known theology. They are just humans who entered heaven before death. Like what Jesus and Elijah did in the bible.

Thats what people don't get, its here now and its a choice and death won't make that choice for you.

If you manage to do it while alive you will attain god-like power and be able to help humanity in ways that we cannot currently fathom. You will still have a physical body and therefore able to directly interact with earth from heaven.

My knowledge comes from experience, from starting and stopping the ascension process. It is automated when you make yourself 'worthy enough' it just happens. But will never happen in a billion years without your own effort and choice.

You can be you for eternity if you want, that is completely up to you. That is however an inevitable impossibility but you can sure as heck try.

I've found that unconditional forgiveness of everyone and everything for anything past present and future is the one of the main keys, the other is stillness. To observe rather than control. What you have control over is laughably small and

meaningless by comparison to the Truth of which you have no control. Either you submit to it or it will remain non-existant to you.
Old 17-01-2021, 03:28 PM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Human suffering is self inflicted. The ascended masters are a well known theology. They are just humans who entered heaven before death. Like what Jesus and Elijah did in the bible.

Thats what people don't get, its here now and its a choice and death won't make that choice for you.

If you manage to do it while alive you will attain god-like power and be able to help humanity in ways that we cannot currently fathom. You will still have a physical body and therefore able to directly interact with earth from heaven.

My knowledge comes from experience, from starting and stopping the ascension process. It is automated when you make yourself 'worthy enough' it just happens. But will never happen in a billion years without your own effort and choice.

You can be you for eternity if you want, that is completely up to you. That is however an inevitable impossibility but you can sure as heck try.

I've found that unconditional forgiveness of everyone and everything for anything past present and future is the one of the main keys, the other is stillness. To observe rather than control. What you have control over is laughably small and

meaningless by comparison to the Truth of which you have no control. Either you submit to it or it will remain non-existant to you.
Not all suffering is self inflicted, e.g. slaves, domestic abuse, accidents, war casualties....it's a long list!

Ascension is interesting and, whilst I believe great strides can be made to get closer to it in one's lifetime, I'm not so sure that you can bypass what would be the natural course of spiritual evolution (over sufficient lifetimes). Clearly you are motivated to try though! I assume then that you are working with light, i.e. helping those in need or is it just about furthering your own advancement (which I would take a dim view on altruistically)?