Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 20-04-2020, 11:28 PM
ant

Was feeling rather off yesterday,congested,hot body but no head fever.

Funny thing is,a few weeks ago i experienced three days where my body felt hot,without a head fever.

I like to think i'm getting my mojo back,my inner fire.

And this is just healing,an upgrade and or perhaps awakening some latent DNA.

Jury is out though on what this exactly is.

Made myself a hearty chicken casserole/soup yesterday.

Combined with tank water,fresh herbs and veg from my garden.

Feeling less congested today and feeling back on top of the game.

Feeling like a cloud has been lifted and the congestion is running down stream.

Islands In the Stream
Old 14-05-2020, 11:47 PM
Super Moderator
ant....I hope you are okay, and what you had wasn't the virus? Or if it was, you got over it quickly and well.

Flexi-girl....I hope you are doing well now too, and have made a good recovery?
Old 15-05-2020, 02:19 AM
ant

Hi Tobi,

All good here and hope you've bounced back 101% yourself.

Can't say for sure,if what i had was corona.

All i can say,is that i had 3weeks of chest infection,fatigued and body fevers at times.

And got over that around a week ago,but still have some fatigue.
Old 16-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Pathfinder

In 2019 I was seeing signs of urticaria between my legs . Police found me naked and thought I was self harming. They put for a exam towards finding out if I have covid19. They prescribed me a cream.psychiatrist doctor never offered it.
My corona virus is because of my tooth fillings. Prana shakti system is not flowing normally because obstruction against crown of wisdom tooth that struggle to stay alive underneath a composit that replaces dentine.
Old 22-07-2020, 05:58 AM
Newbie ;)

A guy named Brother Yusuf that has been astral traveling says that it is really nanites. don't know if that is true or not. But I noticed people have not been to church in 5 months plus virus started out coming from politicians. I never heard the news media say anything about someone who is homeless who contracted the virus. Not trying to be ignorant. Plus their are other people talking about the effects of wearing a mass too long and CO2.
Old 29-07-2020, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
and only recommended I stay home and self quarantine. Nothing more than that.

That's kind of sad as rich powerful people like Tom Hanks and his wife got those 3 medicines, hydro whatever zinc and z-pak.
Old 29-07-2020, 06:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaelyn
That's kind of sad as rich powerful people like Tom Hanks and his wife got those 3 medicines, hydro whatever zinc and z-pak.
Your comment reminded me: don't feed the pendulum! But it's really hard.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:49 PM
Suspended

God bless, wishing you health.
Old 14-01-2021, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Master
Some possible OTC drugs/herbal substances and vaccines for treating coronaviruses
http://sciliterature.50webs.com/virus.htm
Old 06-02-2021, 08:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

I hope your doing better. I just got asked to be a part of a study group into the early origins of what might have been Covid 19 infection. Before it was officially named and arriving to my area. I have lasting effects on the body that they can not explain away or seem to treat.

In the study so far they feel I might well have had it 2 times now without there being a test at the time for it. Now I wait to see if they will test me for anti bodies so far the Dr says it was just the normal "Flu" I had. Like many others there seems to be more to this longer term effect than with any flu out there to date.

I had to answer 87 questions yes or no, and out of all of them there were only 7 that I could say "no" to having symptoms around. Now it will prove nothing as there was no official "test" in place to detect the virus and nothing saved from any blood work I had done at the times. Yet I do wonder.

It is not fun being in the body I have right now. I too wonder what I did have and if I have immunity built up ? My husband and Daughter also had the "flu" that is so similar. Both were sick for over 6 weeks like I was. Both have some lasting effects.

I so feel this is not something to be taken lightly that we all have to do our part to keep the safe as we can. If I just had a 'flu bug' it sure took the wind out of my sails. For anyone that says its "not real" I so wish they are never as ill as I and family was. I wish it on no one !

Mask up, social distance, respect others around you, keep in your bubble, vaccine (yes no maybe), and even if we do all of this....we still might get ill.

Lets hope in time this passes and we never face this again.

Lynn