Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 21-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Deactivated Account

re: reconciliation

Need some advice-Since April I have been seeing this word everywhere-I have asked the universe what message means but am not receiving an answer-I also have been seeing an ex sc name wherever I go-but I do not believe I am to reconcile but do not know what these signs mean-how do I know the answer
Old 22-06-2014, 03:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjajms
Need some advice-Since April I have been seeing this word everywhere-I have asked the universe what message means but am not receiving an answer-I also have been seeing an ex sc name wherever I go-but I do not believe I am to reconcile but do not know what these signs mean-how do I know the answer

Any more I am careful with this type of sign... having noticed they are promises that will never be kept intended to keep me hoping for what can never be.
Old 22-06-2014, 03:27 PM
Experiencer
Maybe they mean reconcile as in forgive and let go? Did the split end badly or leaving someone with bitter feelings or confusing? Maybe they're telling you that you or your ex sc is holding on to something that isn't for the highest good, and that in order for you two to go on peacefully with your respective lives, something needs some attending to? Some repairing... some reconciliation? Just a thought...
Old 22-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Deactivated Account

kindheart-i have made amends to her and continually pray to forgive -however, for past 3.5 years she would keep coming back asking for a fwb relationship-while she was with someone else-she broke up with me in 2010-but continued to come back every 4 months-this last time in feb I told her no yet again-I am confused about this reconciliation word have NO IDEA
Old 27-06-2014, 09:12 PM
Lilybugs

Hi Ninjajms

What I am feeling is that this reconciliation is within yourself-not with another.
Look within and allow healing. Is there something from the past that you have not released or come to peace with?

While looking within-allow your soul to move forward and find what 'lights your fire'.

blessings
Lilybugs