Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-10-2022, 03:30 PM
Master

Kris, I've always wondered why can't we settle karma inbetween lives. Maybe you have some insight on this. I have my suspicions. Currents lives have always been what we talked about. Let's talk about responsibility which people are having a problem with. A person has no or is responsible for past lives but current ones is where change happens. It has always been now.

Last edited by lemex : 22-10-2022 at 07:49 PM.
Old 23-10-2022, 01:10 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Unless of course you are a teacher or mindful of self.

A person can know more about the repercussions of their choices but no one can grasp all of the correlations good or bad of each individual decision they make it's just not possible if they could nothing would ever surprise them and they would be all knowing at least when it pertains to every single aspect of their life and no one has achieved that as far as I'm aware
Old 30-11-2022, 03:48 AM
Seeker

This is an interesting and deep question
Old 30-11-2022, 07:05 AM
Master

Maybe there is too much karma for each of us to deal with in just one lifetime. I have heard that we only bring so energy from the soul (whilst leaving a percentage of it behind) to deal with the karma that we are going to have to deal with. Plus whilst we are here we are still MAKING MORE. So does it ever finish? The mind boggles!
Old 30-11-2022, 07:28 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi everyone,

So are we really responsible for everything that happens to us? Do we really manifest all of it?

In some respect, it seems to me, we are responsible for not just everything that happens to us personally but for everything that happens in the universe. At the same time I believe that it is the self hater or negative ego that insists we are uniquely responsible for everything including our pain.

So it seems that we are responsible but not uniquely responsible. We are co-creators but not isolated creators of our own realities on our own.

Our personal egos are not responsible and we are certainly not to blame for our pain. It is the god within us that is responsible. We are the god that creates all reality. It seems to me that God is a kind of collective mind made up of all beings existing as One. As the one we are co-creators of all realities. But as separate individuals we are not responsible.

The notion of responsibility is a divine notion that cannot be expressed in words. It is a cosmic mystery. We need to try to approach this mystery in love and with humility.

Maybe we are not responsible or to blame as isolated, individual units but we are responsible, not as creators on our own, but as co-creators who are at one with God.
Old 30-11-2022, 12:41 PM
Master

Of course we are responsible for ourselves. Who else would be?
Old 30-11-2022, 02:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Kris, I've always wondered why can't we settle karma inbetween lives. Maybe you have some insight on this.
I don't know much about in-between lives to answer your question. But I do think that we hold on to at least some impressions from our previous life or lives and those come to the fore in our present lives.
Old 30-11-2022, 04:37 PM
Guide

It seems to me that a crucial question is are we responsible for the pain and suffering in the universe? If we are gods who co-create everything then we are responsible even if the pain is an illusion. But the god that we are is pure goodness and love. I do not believe that she or he is responsible for the pain. And I do not think we should blame the separated egos either.

For me nobody is responsible for the pain.

We are sometimes told that the universe is perfect. But if it is perfect how come even the illusion of pain exists? In a perfect universe there would be no pain or suffering just bliss. There may be some beings who have transcended pain and experience pure bliss all the time. But this is not the case for most of us. The problem of suffering is a very real problem even if the suffering is all in the Mind.

If pain just exists and nobody created it does this mean that although we are very powerful gods we are not omnipotent, we are not able to heal all the pain?

But this doesn't ring true to me. A god with limited powers just isn't God. It is just a very powerful spirit. I feel that we are truely gods with unlimited powers. As Jesus said "ye are gods". My higher self declares that we are omnipotent and that nobody is responsible for the painful illusions. This seems to be a contradictory statement to my conditioned mind.

All I can say is that there is no solution to this dilemma. We need to look to our Hearts and learn to live with the not knowing.

None of this makes sense to me. I am simply sharing my rambling thoughts and feelings on the topic and wondering where this might take me.

Last edited by charly233 : 30-11-2022 at 05:35 PM.
Old 30-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
...We are sometimes told that the universe is perfect.
But if it is perfect how come even the illusion of pain exists?
In a perfect universe there would be no pain or suffering just bliss.
I have a different perspective.
1.There already is a place of just bliss
2. this illusion has a purpose
3. to understand the purpose one must know and understand the Mind and Heart of God.
(Similar to walking a mile in God's shoes.)
4. until then a person could not possibly understand the perfection of this place

My take; not that anyone has asked... ...will have to be later.
Ha, Part 2, no time now.
Teaser....if you were alone would you want to watch a romantic comedy for eternity?
Or an Epic production full of losses and victories,
defeat and triumphs, cries and laughter, turmoils and resolutions, separations and unions?
Rem...eternity. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2022, 05:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by charly233
It seems to me that a crucial question is are we responsible for the pain and suffering in the universe? ... We are sometimes told that the universe is perfect. But if it is perfect how come even the illusion of pain exists? In a perfect universe there would be no pain or suffering just bliss. ... The problem of suffering is a very real problem even if the suffering is all in the Mind.
Just adding my rambling thoughts to your rambling thoughts.

The universe is a very big and vague concept. I have no idea what pain and suffering occurs elsewhere in the universe. It might be easier to approach this by considering pain and suffering as it applies to planet Earth. And various sources tell us that Earth is one of the most difficult planets for learning, precisely because it is very dense and humanity is so ignorant. As you say, suffering is a very real problem within the relative reality of our human existence.

I suggest that we are each responsible for any pain and suffering in our own life. Learning how to deal with this pain and suffering is within our control. The pain and suffering of other peoples' lives is outside our control. But if we can remove the pain and suffering of our own life then we alleviate the overall pain and suffering of humanity, even if only by a tiny amount.

And we need to be clear about what we mean by "we are gods". We are Divine Beings in human form. We each have a spark of Divinity within us. Does this make us omnipotent creators? Or are we humans fairly low on the spectrum of Consciousness? Is even the highest aspect of a human being itself a creation of some greater Being (as is stated in certain teachings)?

Regarding the universe as perfect, if the Cause (Divine Intelligence) is perfect then the effects are also perfect. But the universe, planet Earth and Humanity are also a work in progress. It is not yet a perfect reflection of the perfect Cause. It is a limited reflection and thus it is imperfect, while still being perfect in its imperfection. As you say, a paradox.

Peace