Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-09-2022, 05:17 AM
Experiencer
Love to all in all you be

all is one energy you walk here as an individual but you are link as one whole all that is here in this plain sits in the now for the past has gone and the future has not be created love the being present in the now

for the love and joy of being the creator of the experience not only what you make it mean but the experience its self in the joy and participation you manifest your present

this realm works on intention in the present to create your reality love to all in their way of being for all is whole and complete as is

in love in the creation of the present manifests to present

love to all you be
Old 08-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

No, we are not responsible for everything that happens to us. However, we are responsible for our own actions and choices. We cannot control everything that happens to us, but we can control how we react to and handle those events.
Old 13-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Guide

I agree with Zerojack, I can't see that we are responsible for everything that happens to us - what about one's partner dying in a car accident, were we responsible for that? I think it's far more about trusting in one's own path and taking responsibility for our choices in the moment. Everyone is on their own path.
Old 13-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Quote:
I can't see that we are responsible for everything that happens to us -
what about one's partner dying in a car accident
Common thought of many here.

Ok, according to Rob Schwartz a researcher extraordinaire and ex doubter in anything supernatural...
author of 3 books now....traveled the world interviewing and testing many mediums, psychics and that type...so now has a team of 3...'certifiable', ya know?

Well, best to just give an example from his books:
In that 'In-between place' before we come back here...(some think is actually Heaven, but, nope)...a woman is coming back here.

Now 'Sue', wasted her last life in mourning and grieving her husband for decades.
2 of her buddies hear her say she is coming back and they say they are, also...maybe they can all
co-ordinate their lives to all work together.
One guy is going to stay only awhile and the other is going to depart even earlier.
SO, they are all born again here...Sue gets engaged to one who dies scuba diving. The other is her son, dies at 16.
Sue learns how to live her life NOT wasting it mourning this time. Lesson learned, now for the next one!
Upward and onward. :)

Does that help anyone grasp the intricacies and interconnections of our lives here more?
And that we do, indeed, have a part in ALL that happens around us, in our little world and neighborhoods?

*You can google Rob and see many youtube interviews...books on Amazon,
which, of course are superior than his many interviews.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2022, 12:03 PM
Guide

Yeah I can totally see that and agree with the perspective. I guess for me the problem lies in the word 'responsibility.' It suggests cause or blame, so to say I'm responsible for everything that happens to me indicates that on some level I must have manifested the energy that led to certain outcomes- seemingly good, bad or tragic.

It's different than considering how things may play out in between lives and the choices souls make for their earthly lives. It points to our lives being determined on some level before incarnating, which, to me at least, is a very different than saying one manifests everything that happens within that life. Not sure if I'm making any sense myself!!
Old 15-10-2022, 02:02 PM
Master

The karma with which one begins a life is called prārabdha karma in ancient writings on this topic, to distinguish it from kriyamāṇa karma which is the karma that we do in current life. Both are important. But we only have control over kriyamāṇa karma in our current life.
Old 16-10-2022, 12:10 PM
Guide

That makes a lot of sense Kris thank you.
Old 17-10-2022, 08:56 AM
MAYA EL

Yes you say yes or no to everything in your life the only thing is that you are unaware of the majority of it
Old 17-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Yes, you say yes or no to everything in your life the only thing is
that you are unaware of the majority of it
Lol, I believe that is true!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
Yes you say yes or no to everything in your life the only thing is that you are unaware of the majority of it
Unless of course you are a teacher or mindful of self.