Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Emilyanne-x

Regaining our chemistry?

Hi,
I and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 2 years no, and we still love each other, but there was a stage in our relationship where we had a really emotional/romantic/sexual connection, and we don't seem to have that anymore:(, does anybody know any ways of regaining this connection?
Thanks a lot :) xxx
Old 18-04-2012, 07:15 AM
Narcissus

There are many gates to your lost paradise, my friend. The shortcut is however to feel connected. The connection is not broken between you and your boy friend, the disconnection you are feeling is an illusion and come out from the prison of illusion you will be in the arms of your friend. Bridge the rift created by your preoccupations, that are social, racial and economic you will find there with your love
Old 18-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Tammy

at some stage in long term relationships, one is inclined to loose some of that "Lust/Passion" it doesnt mean that it goes away completely, just dulls a little, and Lust/passion is replaced by companionship.
Old 18-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Emilyanne-x

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus
There are many gates to your lost paradise, my friend. The shortcut is however to feel connected. The connection is not broken between you and your boy friend, the disconnection you are feeling is an illusion and come out from the prison of illusion you will be in the arms of your friend. Bridge the rift created by your preoccupations, that are social, racial and economic you will find there with your love
Hi there thanks for your help!:)
How would I go about feeling connected?
Thanks again! Much love
Old 18-04-2012, 04:13 PM
Master
In my experience, it never goes away. It transforms from first love into 2nd love. Don't be misled or fooled into thinking the bubbles are the stuff...
because it is the clear sparkling liquid that will nourish you and bring you joy and laughter and life.

2nd love is the one you want, it is richer & deeper and doesn't go away. It finds newness in the eternal discovery of life. But this level of trust and discovery is not possible in first love.

Many have observed (including me) that we need to trust that the one we love will be there with us on our journey in order to have a consistent experience of love on all levels...physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual.

We build a pyramid of love over time...it cannot be conjured up on the spot with any lasting impact in 1st love. And that is why it is 2nd love that is so precious and increasingly rare...it is where we truly push past our boundaries of fear and convention and stand in all our glory in the light.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 19-04-2012, 10:23 AM
akhileshneo

I agree with you! First love can not misled.