Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Master
Angel1 Nothing making much sense anymore ...

Not sure how to explain this since I am having a hard time writing out what I am feeling or thinking. But the further I get into my spirituality the further away things make any sense, including spirituality. I got to read a thread or post and nothing makes sense, nothing resonates at all with me. Even the things that should do not. Some will but for the most nothing does.

Not feeling like I am lost, in fact the complete opposite, I am more aware of where I am and where I belong than I ever have been before. For the most I am very happy despite my circumstances in my life, I really am happy. My abilities are clearer and stronger than ever before and at times they come on too quickly and have had to ask my guides and angels to help slow them down, they become too overwhelming and freak me out a bit !! Sometimes my abilities scare me but I do understand them and have learned to accept them .. though it may take me a bit to understand them and finally accept them.

What I am trying to say is that I don't fit into the spiritual side of things ... I mean what I read or hear about, the way to practice my spirituality, some of the basics work; like shielding can work from time-to-time but not always, but it goes beyond just shielding ... most things don't fit me at all. However, I know this is the way I am suppose to be. I keep getting from my guides this is the way I am suppose to be and to accept it. I do for the most.

Does this make any sense to anyone??? I have always had a different way of learning and I suppose this is just my way ... and I know what goes for some doesn't mean it goes for you too but nothing is hardly works for me. Its more the intentions than what you do ...

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 06-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Master
Hi Elfay! Are you going through a spiritual shift or awakening? Thinking of you.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:24 AM
Master
You may not feel it but this is a common way station on the spiritual journey. Letting go of clinging to trying to force things to make sense and letting go of stuff you were told but are not part of your path are very important steps. Now that you have cleared your space, it naturally feels empty. I encourage you to resist the urge to fill it up with new beliefs and ideas just because you feel too much space around you. Rather, wait until you find what truly belongs to you and only allow those things to surround you. Don’t worry about putting things into categories like ‘spiritual side’. It may not seen so but you have gotten far.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:41 AM
Master
With myself when I threw the whole idea of spirituality away, that is when I had my experience in Consciousness, or the Awakening experience, so it might be a good idea to just let it go and let what IS be.
Old 06-08-2012, 06:05 AM
Master
Angel1

I agree with everyone here ~ you are assimilating your spiritual nature ~ which was never really separate ~ so, awakening or realizing and even sharper focus is what you are coming into. You are coming into your own, if that makes any sense. I'm happy that you're happy.

Old 06-08-2012, 07:28 AM
Ascender
I understand what you means,and agree with everyone here.
I think we all have our own way to proceed and see things and you should just listen to your way,because it's the only way that will work for you :)
I'm happy that you're happy with all this :)

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 06-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Logic and the concept of 'making sense' comes from the mind. True spirituality is beyond the mind. It sounds like you might be awakening because part of the awakening process is challenging your own beliefs and concepts of what spirituality is. Amidst the confusion and chaos comes a different sort of knowing that comes from the soul, not the intellect. I wonder if this is happening to you. Give it time.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
Not sure how to explain this since I am having a hard time writing out what I am feeling or thinking. But the further I get into my spirituality the further away things make any sense, including spirituality.

Hi Elfay .

If one wants to understand how an electrical circuit works one will engage the ordinary / intellectual mind in order for it to make sense .

To understand anything of a spiritual nature one will not engage with the intellect .

Everything can potentially make sense .

x dazzle x
Old 06-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Guide
Just because something is a shared truth to many people on this forum, doesn't mean it's a personal truth to you.

A solution for someone in your situation, is to ingest all the information that you can, and then forget about it... Sooner rather than later, the bigger picture will begin its emergence.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by immortal coil
Just because something is a shared truth to many people on this forum, doesn't mean it's a personal truth to you.

Words of wisdom there immortal coil ~ you should put this somewhere where more people can read it.

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction