Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-10-2017, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsacredheart
10 of Chalices, 9 of Chalices and The Moon

It will be a pleasant surprise indeed. I see that you will not expect his surprise, and this may be a transformative experience that you will encounter. I do see a wondrous surge in you feeling emotionally fulfilled, very deeply! I do see this par-taking deep within yourself along with a creative work that you are doing. On a side, The moon brings about unsure-ness, yet in the coming week I see that you will be navigating it well to move through this.
To trust in your intuition as you have strong intuitions, and follow your guidance from Spirit to move through this transformation that you are going through. :)

Next reading for cosmicsacredheart
Q: Is it for my highest good to find a work that pays presently?

I was going to have a crack at this question, but I don't understand what you mean by "... find a work that pays presently?" Can you elaborate?
Old 14-10-2017, 10:43 AM
Master

Quote:
10 of Chalices, 9 of Chalices and The Moon

It will be a pleasant surprise indeed. I see that you will not expect his surprise, and this may be a transformative experience that you will encounter. I do see a wondrous surge in you feeling emotionally fulfilled, very deeply! I do see this par-taking deep within yourself along with a creative work that you are doing. On a side, The moon brings about unsure-ness, yet in the coming week I see that you will be navigating it well to move through this.
To trust in your intuition as you have strong intuitions, and follow your guidance from Spirit to move through this transformation that you are going through. :)

Next reading for cosmicsacredheart
Feedback for cosmicsacretheart
There's been a few unexpected suprises. Without going into too much detail, I am definitely feeling a little uncertain (my plans are now changing up again!) but it's definitely a welcome addition to options on my table.

Reading for cosmicsacretheart
* Shadowscapes

I don't fully understand the question but trust the cards to show what you need, so here goes.

King of Wands, 7 of Cups, Star rev

This is a big YES - go for it. You're on the right track with your line of thought; it's time to start thinking about what you want and what you need, and go from there. The thing that seems to be holding back is low mood, lack of hope, lack of self-efficacy etc. The more you realise this is mostly in your head rather than reality, the sooner you can go forth and make things work.

Be ambitious - if you try, what's the worst that can happen? Keep asking, keep trying, and then eventually you'll find something that suits.

Next reading for tealily
Q: What's an upcoming unexpected change I should be aware of?
Old 14-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Reading for cosmicsacredheart

Three of cups, Three of swords

You need a sense of community, support, healthy interactions, good friends to be happy. You need a bit of letting go, relaxation, comfort and finding a group, community to share happiness with a this time. There is a need for recuperation, coming to terms with any feelings of loss, anxiety. To let go of what you do not need, take care of any health concerns and have strong support system around you. Needing also to let go of any self destructive habits, and enjoying every moment, being grateful for every moment and finding bliss in every moment, as new things are in horizon for you and there is a new beginning in picture for you. In order to fully embrace it seek support and seek that which makes you happy. There is a need for healing, for balance, recovery and rest is more needed and advised at this time.

I hope this relates , let me know, smiles and blessings your end ~

Next reading for angelic star
Will it be wise to visit my grandmother the coming weeks , or should I wait ?
Old 14-10-2017, 10:53 AM
Master
Oops @ tealily I guess I posted the reading at about the same time haha. Sorry about that. I will take your question next if you are okay with it.

Next reading for tealily
Old 14-10-2017, 11:04 AM
Master
Reading for tealily
Quote:

Ten of cups reversed, Seven of pentacles reversed, Four of pentacles

It feels there will be a gathering , mostly family / friend is what I am picking up and you will find yourself drifting apart, feeling different from the rest. Not a sense of isolation but a sense of new direction coming from an event with people around. You might also find yourself standing the same ground with those you had earlier disagreed with or had conflicts with, it feels more like reconciliation and more like sharing of strength and support from sources you expected the least help or bonding from. Also to keep in mind the lines between what is ethical and what is not while you are making reconciliation with others you have not earlier agreed with. there will be some lines others will be crossing still, even if you are not subject to it, the cards advise not to be swayed away despite anything you might witness as not something you are likely to indulge in yourself.
So it feels there will reconciliation, standing common ground with those you felt conflicted with earlier on, and also finding new idenitity in terms of your family and circle of friends.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know, many smiles your end ~

Old 14-10-2017, 11:25 AM
Master

haha tarot snap x2!

Feedback for angelic star
Hmmm that almost sounds like a (work) team lunch we had today. I am definitely feeling stronger and more secure within my identity.

* Shadowscapes

Go visit: 3 of Wands - is there a fair bit of travel involved in seeing your grandmother?

Wait a bit: Hermit reversed - interestingly enough this can still be a card for travel. I'm also seeing it as you taking a bit of time out to reflect on the situation... perhaps your relationship, or recent conflicts etc.

Advice: Queen of Swords rev. This is where I'm wondering if there have been any recent personal conflicts or disagreements between you and your grandmother. I get this weird impression here that something's gone down which is colouring your perception of whether you should go or not.

Both cards for going vs not going seem to indicate going - but it might be nicer for you if you can sort out the interpersonal stuff first.

Next reading for tealily
What's the best way for me to get what I want?
Old 14-10-2017, 12:10 PM
Knower

Thank you angelic_star ! haha one thing I love practicing doing readings here too and the community is just so supportive on exploration, learning and sharing. Yes, you've hit the mark, I was actually given a prediction about needing to go through a re-newal period, and have gone through some traumatic stress a few months ago, so I am also taking time off at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Reading for cosmicsacredheart

Three of cups, Three of swords

You need a sense of community, support, healthy interactions, good friends to be happy. You need a bit of letting go, relaxation, comfort and finding a group, community to share happiness with a this time. There is a need for recuperation, coming to terms with any feelings of loss, anxiety. To let go of what you do not need, take care of any health concerns and have strong support system around you. Needing also to let go of any self destructive habits, and enjoying every moment, being grateful for every moment and finding bliss in every moment, as new things are in horizon for you and there is a new beginning in picture for you. In order to fully embrace it seek support and seek that which makes you happy. There is a need for healing, for balance, recovery and rest is more needed and advised at this time.

I hope this relates , let me know, smiles and blessings your end ~

Old 15-10-2017, 03:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you angelic_star ! haha one thing I love practicing doing readings here too and the community is just so supportive on exploration, learning and sharing. Yes, you've hit the mark, I was actually given a prediction about needing to go through a re-newal period, and have gone through some traumatic stress a few months ago, so I am also taking time off at the moment.

Haha you are right, its nice sharing readings and getting some feedback. Nice to practice with others. Glad to know the reading clicked for you. Smiles and blessings your end ~
Old 16-10-2017, 01:46 AM
Master

Most recent question for those playing :)

Next reading for tealily
Old 16-10-2017, 09:53 AM
Knower

feedback for tealily and angelic_star am giving it a go for a few days down time for me. Fun and emotional well-being is definitely great, added in a movie Pirates of the Caarribean last night and had so much fun. I found that having fun time really help to allow intuition to flow so much better, before making any decisions. Thank you dear ladies!

Next reading for tealily: