Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-07-2017, 10:55 AM
55Degrees

Reading for PeaceLilly

My question:
What is going on with my friendship with K, a female?

What you know - High Priestess.
This card suggests that you don't really know what's going on and that is why you're seeking answers.

What you don't know - Hierophant
I'm sensing that K may be getting involved with a new circle of people, one of whom has 'influence' over the group and who they all look up to.

Advice - The Devil
You may have to consider whether this is a friendship you want to hold on to or if it's time to let go.

Overall - the HP is you, you've been the kind of friend who allows K to be her own person at the same time being her confidante and happy to listen when she needs to talk things through.

The Hierophant feels like someone who seems to 'hold court' over a group of friends. The 'Queen bee ' effect. I think this is someone K admires in a superficial type of way.

The Devil advises that this influence is having a negative effect over your friendship and the decision on how you take this friendship forward rests with you.
Old 22-07-2017, 11:04 AM
Master

General reading for Pisces Moon

Star, 10 of Cups, Chariot

This is looking great! I'm seeing a bit of an 'ah ha!' moment where things come together - and the strong impression of you standing back and admiring your work. There seems to be a group of people involved (so perhaps you managed them or something); perhaps family or work.

The general impression is that you've done very well and are on an excellent track, so congratulations.

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it wise for me to go to a particular sports event in Canada next year?

Backstory: at this time I'm not sure if there will be a place for me on the team, in case that shows up in the cards. I've started investigating whether it's possible to go with another team.
Old 22-07-2017, 12:15 PM
55Degrees

Yayyyy welcome back stranger.
Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
General reading for Pisces Moon

Star, 10 of Cups, Chariot

This is looking great! I'm seeing a bit of an 'ah ha!' moment where things come together - and the strong impression of you standing back and admiring your work. There seems to be a group of people involved (so perhaps you managed them or something); perhaps family or work.

The general impression is that you've done very well and are on an excellent track, so congratulations.

Thank you for that. I'm feeling that something is coming up that will confirm this (area manager has announced a new branch has been secured )

Next reading for tealily

Backstory: at this time I'm not sure if there will be a place for me on the team, in case that shows up in the cards. I've started investigating whether it's possible to go with another team.
Old 22-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you Pisces Moon!! I had to laugh, the cards are so accurate lol!!!

Overall - the HP is you, you've been the kind of friend who allows K to be her own person at the same time being her confidante and happy to listen when she needs to talk things through.

The Hierophant feels like someone who seems to 'hold court' over a group of friends. The 'Queen bee ' effect. I think this is someone K admires in a superficial type of way.

The Devil advises that this influence is having a negative effect over your friendship and the decision on how you take this friendship forward rests with you.

__I met my friend through a group that has a 'queen' organizer. There was a split up in the group and I stopped attending. I had terminal illnesses in my family and my friend and I drifted apart. The shock of my family is lifting and I have reached out to my friend, she hasn't responded. she stays very active in her church. _

Thank you!!_______________
Old 22-07-2017, 02:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Thank you Hugmenots - I like your name by the way! I will give feedback within the quote in a unique and special colour of my choosing

[/size][/b]
[/size]

Hello Emerald,

Thank you for the feedback :)

I really love the doing the reading. It's very interesting so see what the cards will say. :)

Thank you for letting me read for you
Old 22-07-2017, 02:27 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading is for Hugmenots

General reading for my week ahead

Judgement, 2 of Cups, 10 of Cups reversed.

Looks as though you will be re-evaluating a friendship or partnership, that in retrospect hasn't as fulfilling as it seemed. I sense this is someone you have had warning bells about but believed they were genuine in their intentions. It could leave you feeling disillusioned and upset.

Next reading for Pisces.
I am feeling conflicted about S (a thing, not a person). What do I benefit from it?

Hello Pisces,

Thank you for the reading :)

I was re-evaluating my past relationship, learning form what I didn't do right. Although the was mostly in the wrong, I feel that I did not put in as much effort into the relationship as I should. And I am regretting it. Going to treat it as a learning experience so that I can do better in the next one

Next reading for tealily

Old 22-07-2017, 04:33 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

Next reading for tealily

5 of Wands, Devil rev, 3 of Cups.
Ok, I'm pleased you stated that you aren't sure about a place in the team.
What I pick up from these cards is there may be an issue getting on the original team (fighting for your place and a feeling of being unfairly treated). Loyalty doesn't really count when it comes to the crunch.
The 3 of Cups suggests that you are highly likely to find a place within another team and actually enjoy this team more, having more in common with them.

So, yes, yes, yes, go to Canada.

Next reading for Pisces
What do I need to avoid?
Old 23-07-2017, 05:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for tealily

Next reading for tealily

5 of Wands, Devil rev, 3 of Cups.
Ok, I'm pleased you stated that you aren't sure about a place in the team.
What I pick up from these cards is there may be an issue getting on the original team (fighting for your place and a feeling of being unfairly treated). Loyalty doesn't really count when it comes to the crunch.
The 3 of Cups suggests that you are highly likely to find a place within another team and actually enjoy this team more, having more in common with them.

So, yes, yes, yes, go to Canada.

Next reading for Pisces
What do I need to avoid?

Hello Pisces

I did a 5 card reading for you... I had wanted to do a 3 card reading, but when I was dealing the cards, it was in the form of a 5 card spread. Guess the cards wanted to be read that way... So here goes:

Present: 3 of Wands

Past: Reversed Devil

Future: Reversed High Priestess

Cause: Reversed Ace of Wands

Outcome: King of Cups

You have just broken free, reclaimed a part of you that was lost. You’re currently investing time and effort to nurture this part of you.

But you will soon find that there’s something you’re unable to understand. There’s a need to listen to your inner voice, which has been blocked off for a while. The cause of this is a lack of motivation or anxiety (What you have to avoid).

Talk to someone. Find new ways of doing things, and you will achieve balance and control over yourself. Nurture yourself and let others nurture you.

Hope that answers your question

Next reading is for Hugmenots

Background: I'm currently trying to reconnect with my old friends....

What can I do to nurture these rekindled friendships?
Old 23-07-2017, 06:01 AM
Master

Feedback for Pisces Moon
Unfairly treated is right I was originally guarenteed a place at the start of the year (and I accepted + organised leave from work), but the person in charge then forgot and offered it to someone else last week. (the other person is more overtly keen + has one year's more experience with the team, but I'm actually better and have more career experience)

The way I found out was highly sub-optimal so I'm almost more hurt by that than finding out I'd been bumped off the team, but whatever. As I said, I feel I'm better (and successfully treated a number of cases no-one else in the team was able to manage over the past week, including the team leader!!!) so if this team doesn't want me, I'll work hard to find another group who does :)

Another team could also be great for other reasons - there's a lot of ego++ in my current team and I'd really prefer a space where I can simply do my job in a low-dramaz kind of way :)

Reading for Pisces Moon
Q: What do I need to avoid?

* RWS
Queen of Wands rev, The Fool, 8 of Cups rev

What you need to avoid is a lack of confidence. You've got this - there's a leap in front of you and you are totally capable of pulling it off, not to mention that this leap may be good for you anyway. Erase the words "I can't do this" from your vocabulary - you CAN do it, it's just a matter of whether you choose to or not.

For advice, what I'm seeing here is a bit of 'foot in two camps' (or 'mind in two camps'). I'm wondering if this is related to your work situation as I get the impression of someone packing up/tidying up loose ends and going away to do other things, but it doesn't have a feeling of permanence... more of a "okay, this is looking pretty good so I can leave it for a little while and do something else". You might be juggling things for a little while as a transitionary step, but this isn't to be feared. You can do this.

EDIT: Whoops someone else posted whilst I was typing, so here's to catching up:

Reading for Hugmenots

Background: I'm currently trying to reconnect with my old friends....
What can I do to nurture these rekindled friendships?

* RWS
2 of Wands, Queen of Swords, The Emperor

Ah, I've been in this position before. Obviously your first step is simply reach out to your old friends. Past that, you'll have to use your head and be realistic. Some people may not get back - other people may have delayed responses. You can't expect them to be in the same 'space' that you are in now, so to speak. Of course, this doesn't mean it's impossible for some of your old friendships to be rekindled, but you need to open yourself up to a bit of an awkward transitionary phase and allow things to progress naturally, whichever way things fall. The Emperor suggests to me that you can expect some of your outreaches to be unsuccessful (for whatever reason) BUT that others may work - so give yourself the best chance of success and cast your net widely, ie contact more people than less, and don't appear too needy. Let things fall as they will.

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it wiser for me to move out of my current home, or seek a housemate to help bring down costs?

Context: there may be opportunities for me to increase my income enough to continue living alone, although still weighing up costs vs benefits ratio. I'm mindful that though I love my home, it's a rental and the landlord was considering selling at the start of the year.
Old 24-07-2017, 09:12 AM
55Degrees

Yay, two for the price of one

Feedback for Hugmenots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugmenots
Hello Pisces

I did a 5 card reading for you... I had wanted to do a 3 card reading, but when I was dealing the cards, it was in the form of a 5 card spread. Guess the cards wanted to be read that way... So here goes:

Present: 3 of Wands

Past: Reversed Devil

Future: Reversed High Priestess

Cause: Reversed Ace of Wands

Outcome: King of Cups

You have just broken free, reclaimed a part of you that was lost. You’re currently investing time and effort to nurture this part of you.

But you will soon find that there’s something you’re unable to understand. There’s a need to listen to your inner voice, which has been blocked off for a while. The cause of this is a lack of motivation or anxiety (What you have to avoid).

Talk to someone. Find new ways of doing things, and you will achieve balance and control over yourself. Nurture yourself and let others nurture you.

Hope that answers your question

Thank you Hugmenots

Ah, lack of motivation, my special friend, as soon as boredom of routine sets in my motivation goes. You're right it can close me down, and looking at how to keep things fresh is a challenge.
Maybe asking others for ideas and inspiration could help.

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for Pisces Moon
Q: What do I need to avoid?

* RWS
Queen of Wands rev, The Fool, 8 of Cups rev

What you need to avoid is a lack of confidence. You've got this - there's a leap in front of you and you are totally capable of pulling it off, not to mention that this leap may be good for you anyway. Erase the words "I can't do this" from your vocabulary - you CAN do it, it's just a matter of whether you choose to or not.

For advice, what I'm seeing here is a bit of 'foot in two camps' (or 'mind in two camps'). I'm wondering if this is related to your work situation as I get the impression of someone packing up/tidying up loose ends and going away to do other things, but it doesn't have a feeling of permanence... more of a "okay, this is looking pretty good so I can leave it for a little while and do something else". You might be juggling things for a little while as a transitionary step, but this isn't to be feared. You can do this.

Ok I think you've picked up on some thinking I've been doing regarding my future plans (won't go into deet's here as I haven't made a decision yet).
Yep, confidence is a big issue here, among a few other frustrations.

Next reading for tealily
Q: Is it wiser for me to move out of my current home, or seek a housemate to help bring down costs?

Context: there may be opportunities for me to increase my income enough to continue living alone, although still weighing up costs vs benefits ratio. I'm mindful that though I love my home, it's a rental and the landlord was considering selling at the start of the year.