Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-03-2023, 03:52 PM
Experiencer

How to keep the power here

I've been bullied, emotional abused, people trying to control, be sly, play games etc

If people say stuff like 'i thought you worked in' 'how can you'

None of this is a police matter, police not interested and not waste their time

1) Degree - proof
2) Tutoring - anyone can and they have no proof
3) Hiring - it's not fraud and not done yet
4)Instagram stories - not a Police matter

What's my job they say - I'll tell the truth /

I thought you worked in/

How can you afford they say /

///------

5)They'll say I cheated or something wrong///

-It's not their business and they have no right to say how have I become successful

They can't force, co erce, control, conspire a marriage

Others may know getting bullied and playing games

How to keep the power:

I'm not there
I'm keeping my distance
Saying nothing on social media
Not thinking

On all this, how do I keep the power?

Last edited by Guff779 : 06-03-2023 at 05:08 PM.
Old 06-03-2023, 05:01 PM
Master

i eventually learned, it was best to not try to be controlling myself. Like in some ways, others need it more than I do? For me at least (don't know if it would work for others) I didn't feel so bad about the whole thing once I got used to that.

but if you must make barriers between you and them, the best way is just learn not to share information. They can't kick you if they don't know how...
Old 06-03-2023, 05:03 PM
Have a small smile on your face, a twinkle in your eye, politely pivot and walk away.
(You can say something if you want to, like, "Have a nice day, Tom.")

And picture THIS ...not all that stuff you think about and then make more
solid by writing it out. See, you are focusing on the bad stuff...set your sights
on the great stuff you want.
Every single day ...all the time imagine the
great and wonderful stuff you want....imagine the power in you to deflect
words.
And, yes, keep your distance, good.

Start reading every quote in the Manifesting and LOA section here: Abraham Quotes. Let that sink in, please.

Works for ME!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2023, 05:09 PM
Experiencer

Thank you very much both for your insights and suggestions
Old 08-03-2023, 04:20 PM
Master
You seemingly lose your power when you let others get to you but actually you never lose your power, you just don‘t use your power. Turn your focus away from them, playing the power game is nothing but an ego trip.

It does not matter if others have confidence in you or not the thing is have confidence in your self regardless what others think or say. It sounds to me like you are talking about people where you work.

If you are in a position of authority then exercise your authority that is how you get your power back. You do not have to answer every question or comment a person makes about you. We all have personal power and most people give their power away in exchange for whatever. Your being shy does not help deter unwanted remarks from others.

This is mostly not about you rather it is about them and if it is a place of work you have lots of options. “It is better to see yourself clearly then to be concerned about how others see you.” That is a Buddhist quote.

Don’t try to control other people, try to control yourself. This is a spiritual forum, ask for help in prayer, prayer does work. See what part of this you can change; you don’t change other people, you change your self and others will eventually respond to the changes you have made in yourself. They are picking on you because they think they can pick on you. Find some support from other people to help you.