Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Experiencer

children

On a similar theme to that of the thread I started about animals, this one is about children and their 'specialness' in this world.

Children who die young, babies who experience neo-natal death and those whose development is terminated all return to the world of the spirit, just as we all do. There they continue their new lives and develop to emotional and physical maturity.

How that works is an interesting subject and one about which I don't have detailed knowledge although I do understand the principle. What I wonder, though, is whether folk in general realise that only children such as those above are found (transiently) in the spirit dimensions? Children aren't born there hence adults can't ever be parents. Both situations are unique to this dimension as far as anyone knows.

Makes you think don't you agree?
Old 12-01-2023, 08:20 PM
Master
My children manifested at ages between 1-11 they disappeared into thin air after my soul got sandwiched ( clung ) onto them while they were manifesting… we were in the sandwich theory for a while- thirty of them came all different ages- they knew their body, unlike my self I didn’t know who I was at that time- I had a small echo but was preoccupied with manifesting- I was in my spirit soul a sort of transparent entity…

I could feel their pain bodies- I suppose I was so close to them I didn’t know who was controlling the body me or them- some were responsive others like zombies…

They came one after another- each with their own inserts.. they also were in the ghost theory some of them in transparent bodies- they were helping me because I was clueless… but I was really dominant and very much alive..

They each went to suspend animation- I was the main focus.. they were showing me.. including to say show because I was anchored to their bodies- pretend playing, dressing up, interacting with one another, Christmas’s, Easter’s, we’re prominent back then- they finally slowed down change one after another when I hit one of my body’s. They couldn’t manifest as long as I was in my body- I resented this body not only because it was a girl(I was a man) but because I couldn’t see them no more- and being apart of their pain body. I could feel the heat of their bodies as we were entwining- a part of me things it normal the ‘sandwich theory’ another part of me thinks it was karma..

I was strung along by them : traversing and inserts- waking up on hospital operation rooms- much to my surprise, with a butterfly needle sedating us- and count back to one to five I was out like a light- all suggestion !!! But one of them (her name was Carly) was in an accident and burnt her foot- our sisters father did it. They must had be wondering around the house whilst I was sleeping- got into an accident, I was joined with her again- looking down at the flesh eaten away- I carried that burn all through my life knowing there’s no way I could console her..

Imo they were naughty, free spirited.. wondered around, between my sleeping- I was in spirit back then wondering around in my soul trying to get into an image/ body….

They were the greatest gift I could ever ask for but unknowingly to me I was apart of their symmetry… I had a body that looked just like them but still my own individual self- independent of them just carrying the same name.. every so often the symmetry would fork of onto a new line of symmetry but still keeping the same symmetry or name.. Carly is a supersymmetry group. Genius really…

She taught me a lot and opened my eyes- I had never seen a child so Beautiful, she came across immortal.. she was white as snow with brown hair that would become blackish as she grew older. Her name Carly , was written all over her face- I knew who she was just by looking at her- Carly you expected to be her name as she lived up to the expectations of it..

She brought so much joy (they ) brought so much joy and I knew I had done everything possible to be in their lifes- I felt like their angel, protector.

She’s by far my favourite out of all the children there are- she was fragile but diamond in the tough! She had a big clan many soulmates, all vampire white looking - sharp flashy smile - but growing up her two font teeth had some out lol

The huntsman was after her heart or the Witch wanted to feed her the apple- she was my apple of my eye and I was the huntsman.

I was shocked that I had inherited a part of her- but I knew it was only a small part of my self had done something in order to rest with her after death and even before we were made in to existence!!!

It’s like gravity ain’t holding me to earth no more, in respect it’s her { we are soulmates but with me being part of her symmetry and as the head of the clan}

I’m the only man but there are some part of me growing up in her body - tomboy parts that know I want to me a boy- at least I know I could never leave Carly totally- it’s part of my soul my desire my wish my fantasy!

I burned all the pictures of us growing up through the sandwich theory and I only have one that’s near remaining- my mother of intent and purpose has one which will describe me for better words-

I will get it from her this Saturday!!

But I know with them getting into their bodies unlike the self I needed pursuance- they are much more mature in this life than I am- I’m fretting and all over the place!

My spirit is a dead weight that won’t take a command for instance.

They are much more advanced.. they sent quite fully in the spirit world but they will reincarnate again soon-

It will be years unless the sandwich theory happens again as I enter my soul from reincarnating from this body- death serves to destroy me the next couple of years! But I’m already destroyed if I can’t be with them-

I believed we get our dreams come true : because my prays were answered…

I’m looking forward to the journey and reunion with them when it happens- lots of work to be done until then!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 12-01-2023, 08:32 PM
Master
In my opinion, to the one being which is the source of life, we are all children regardless of our physical, emotional, or mental development. I am 75-years old but have experienced that the new born baby which I was is still within me.

The innocence and attractive radiance of a new born baby exists within us right now regardless of our age. I have experienced this. Innocence has a certain feel to it, and the light that came with us into this world shines as brightly in us today as it ever has no matter how much we may have covered it up.

I embrace that souls are given many opportunities to incarnate here on Earth, and if they are aborted or have a neonatal death, there are other wombs available for them to immediately enter. The death of a child or baby in my opinion follow the same process as the death of adults. Adults reincarnate and in my opinion so do babies and children.

Although the death of a child or baby is more poignant to most human beings. I was a U.S. Army combat medic during the Vietnam War and found a dead baby laying along side the road. I carried it in my arms until I could find a suitable resting place for that infant body.

That baby had a tremendous impact on me. I think it is largely because we humans measure things in time. The death of a child has such an impact on human beings largely because humans view the potential that young life had was lost and the parents, other relatives and friends, also lose the possible potential of that child in their life.

I also embrace that human life allows the soul to acquire a specialized development which can not be achieved in the realm of pure spirit. All of the essential elements are here on Earth which allow for a specialized soul development. The vibrations here on Earth are specialized for a certain type of spiritual development.

Childhood and adulthood are arbitrary terms. Reviewing world history, there was a time when people were allowed to get married at age twelve. Today, in Afghanistan, a 55-year old man can legally marry a 5-year old little girl. There is no such thing as childhood or adulthood in many countries around the world. It was really not until 1944 that the term “teenager” was coined here in the U.S. The word “teenager” was initially invented by businesses to target marketing goods and services to the prepubescent generation.

I apologize for my long winded-ness. I had to study the subject of children and babies when I was in college and here some of that came spilling out.
Old 12-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Experiencer

Being a parent may feel like the greatest privilege or the most onerous of tasks. Every parent/child relationship is unique but however one experiences it, that experience is essentially of this physical world.

Let's not forget that whatever sexual interaction there might be in the world of the spirit, the outcome is never the birth of a baby. Children can be found there but they were not born there.
Old 13-01-2023, 05:34 AM
Master

Omg Starman that was such an interesting read. But so sad about the baby. Good to see you gave it a decent burial tho. That was so good of you.
Old 13-01-2023, 07:45 AM
Newbie ;)

This really made me think, what does being an adult actually means?

A lot of our so-called "personal development" is about essentially survival in the material world. How do you make money, how to file taxes, how to wash your car, where to go for holidays and such. Fundamentally, a lot of it is about how do deal with scarcity of pretty much everything, how do you cope with your own mortality, and how to maintain relationships with people who are deeply afraid of dying.

I'm not sure how much of that would remain relevant when we cross to the other side. But I suspect it would somewhat similar to all that stuff that I painstakingly learned at the high school and never ever ever touched since then. So it's not so much "adult vs child" but more like "two luminous beings, and one of them has slightly less of pale memories and useless skills.

I think (and obviously there's no way of knowing, but that's how I'd imagine it) it's like Eternal Souls hanging out together and cracking jokes that "oh yeah, last time I incarnated it was super dull, so I got out after six month"
Old 13-01-2023, 11:38 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by geekyfox
I'm disappointed as this thread was intended to get folk thinking about children, the thread's title. I had hoped readers would consider the very different aspects of life here and hereafter in that context.
Old 13-01-2023, 11:49 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
A lot of our so-called "personal development" is about essentially survival in the material world. ....

I'm not sure how much of that would remain relevant when we cross to the other side.
Personal development is naturally altogether different from spiritual development. What we might think important in our material world - personal development - has little, if any, importance after we have 'crossed over'.

The way we deal with the difficulties we experience in-the-body, however, significantly affects our individual spiritual progress.
Old 13-01-2023, 12:15 PM
Master
Quote:

All I can suggest is keep and open mind and think outside of the sociological box.
Often we perceive things from the view of established human paradigms, when
those very paradigms may be faulty.

Why do we call people who are newly arrived here on this Earth “children?”
Most children have a wisdom that most adults have replaced with the surface
knowledge of this world, and most parents want to indoctrinate their kids in
such a way which may replace or stifle their natural wisdom.

In my opinion babies and children who die young already possess a very simple
and wonderful wisdom. The intrinsic development we get here on Earth is
secondary to that.
Old 13-01-2023, 02:52 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
In my opinion babies and children who die young already possess a very simple and wonderful wisdom.
That's certainly possible and maybe likely but it's not necessarily so in all cases.

Those who do have such wisdom are likely to have gained it over a number of incarnations. They may then have chosen lives that appear to us to have ended prematurely. We don't know if that's the case or if there's a reason outside of our mortal perception.