Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-01-2023, 06:47 PM
Experiencer

It's all conjecture anyway because the original premise is flawed.
Old 19-01-2023, 08:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
I agree.
How many people really appreciate the wonder of being alive in a human body on this interesting planet? How many people wake up filled with excitement at the opportunities of a new day? How many people feel gratitude for all their blessings, no matter how small?
I do, for one. I love it when the new day begins - always have done.
However there is no part of me that feels in anyway grateful for being alive (I'd have to explain this another time) - I actually look upon life as being the natural state or condition of things - we have no other choice. I personally have no need of beliefs in any form. That which is, is.
I'm spoilt - various experiences have shown me that the simple rhthym of wakefulness and sleep is a permanent signal of how things are 'arranged'.

The main actor in all this is mind - the world of imagination and of thought.

To put it mildly, I know that I and we are part of an overwhelming concept, one which will bear fruit like everything else in nature.

You and I will always be part of this Oneness even if it means being part of wars, famine or sheer pleasure.

I'm not grateful but amazed.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 19-01-2023, 10:25 AM
Administrator
I can resonate with a lot of Busby's post

Namaste
Old 19-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Thumbs up

Great post, Busby ...#23.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-01-2023, 03:01 PM
Master
I’m torn between being grateful and scared of death!

I know the power is inside me- stirring with everyday.. with new possibilities and endless new starts, I live much of the days the same: work, costa and commuting : I pass hundreds of people everyday - and I know they are all with the same struggle as me.. just people don’t show the struggle with death and reincarnation.. it’s just silent silence.

Regards, this rage that’s spitting in my spirit.. if there’s any worth: all the pain that’s in my subconscious from reincarnating and that odd burn from a cigarette- will just fizz and eventually explode- resulting in a ego that alter - isn’t as old as my normal body or struggles… but is born out of me lending and suppression of my pain…

Where it can express it fully and consciously- I think that’s where monsters are made imo lol

But with this monster inside of me I’m always grateful for the hour here and there relaxing without pain and notions…

It doesn’t last being painless - it’s coming for all of us- maybe that’s why we aren’t in all agreeable with living life?? Such a commotion!!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-01-2023, 05:01 PM
Experiencer

I wonder.

Is incarnation our right, our privilege, something we have to earn or just something we can choose? It's not imposed on us so whatever the exact route or mechanism we did it to/for ourselves.

Doesn't mean we chose everything that happens, good or bad, but life incarnate is something we elected to undertake.

Makes yuh think, eh?
Old 19-01-2023, 06:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyce
Is incarnation our right, our privilege, something we have to earn or just something we can choose? It's not imposed on us so whatever the exact route or mechanism we did it to/for ourselves.
There are many different opinions on this, and we can look to the ancient texts or more recent studies of life between lives or various channeled teachings.

Some say that we have no choice under karmic law.

Others say that we are completely free to choose whether to take further human incarnation or explore life elsewhere, outside the Earth system.

The personality may have its own preferences and it may declare that it never wants to take another human birth. The limitations of physical existence are just too difficult.

My own belief is that it is a decision made by the Soul and the Soul has its own purpose. And the Soul will choose whatever is necessary for its continued evolution. And any Soul choice is aligned with karmic law. The preferences of the temporary personality do not come into it.

Peace
Old 19-01-2023, 06:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I do, for one. I love it when the new day begins - always have done. ... I'm not grateful but amazed.
That is great. But those who participate in forums such as this will probably be more aware than most people, more concerned with the bigger picture.

I am cautious about making assumptions about the "average" person, but for many people life does not seem to be filled with amazement or gratitude.

Peace
Old 19-01-2023, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Karma may, but may not, have relevance in the choice(s) - assuming we do actually choose - but it's not something I consider relevant to incarnation. And I don't do spiritual laws except for cause-and-effect; that's not so much a spiritual law as a scientific principle.

As for who/what makes any choice that might be made, call it soul or spirit but when we're not incarnate there's only the 'real self' to make the choice. That may be incarnation in this dimension here or incarnation elsewhere. We don't know the details of the actual situation.
Old 19-01-2023, 07:12 PM
Experiencer

The cloaking of our true self, our spirit self, when we enter this world works so well that we may have little appreciation of the big picture. But perhaps amazement or gratitude are reactions from those new(ish) to this dimension whereas those who've been here previously may find the novelty has long since worn off and the drudgery of life in-the-body dominates their psyche.