Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-10-2022, 12:41 AM
Master

Esoteric Whisperings

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

My 25 cents worth on forum board interests …

Question if you wish … or ask for clarification.

Recreational debate … links to Guru XYZ or Sage ABC … or challenges to prove are dismissed. True / depth spirituality cannot be proven … only experienced.

These comments are what they are … for what they are. I will try to post every day or two.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Consciousness simply is. It is neither dual nor non-dual … but can seem so according to our perception of it. Water just is … and is salt, fresh, vapor or ice … according to where it is. Each of us interprets consciousness according to our levels of understanding. Since we are each aware within the Whole of Consciousness … that determines our definition … and we live within our assumptions. We can over-analyze and take a portion on anything … anytime.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

You cannot be “separate” or “dual” from LIFE … but our beliefs can make it seem so … via intense dissection and false comparisons. You are an individual working “facet/ aspect of“ … no matter who or where you are. It is impossible not to “be” that … but you can freely believe otherwise.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

LIFE does *not* get more complicated as one approaches the Core of LIFE. It gets more fundamental … more foundational … applying to the more generic rather than to the complicated specific. It is mind … that complicates.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Is one or the other being childish / absurd / invalid?

One or the other may be … but its acceptance often lies in tolerance or patience … and not in criticism or conviction.

Greater ethics tend to bring greater serenity.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-10-2022, 09:08 AM
Guide

Thank's zorkchop,I'm glad somebody finally bought that up.i didn't want to mention it n the forum for fear of arguments,which I don't like.
Old 08-10-2022, 03:02 PM
Master
Master KH had once said that if one window has horizontal bars and another vertical bars, persons within will affirm that the sky has horizontal and vertical lines respectively.

The truth as it unfolds is revealed uniquely for each. Take kundalini for example, some call the divine feminine Mother, others, lover. Quite a contrast the way we look at what unfolds within. Perils of entrapment in lower mind.

As for debates, we can engage or choose silence. Our choice. There’s nothing to prove. Enjoy!
Old 08-10-2022, 03:43 PM
Master

Perceptions are often intriguing and revealing. Just trying to offer a few tidbits … that can be of benefit … without recreational rivalry. Thanks for the input.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 08-10-2022, 04:31 PM
Master
Unseeking Seeker, that was very well said and I embrace that perspective as well.
We are all interacting with each others perspective as we are all in our own unique stage of
growth. But there is no competition and the only one we have to prove anything to is ourselves.

People can have beautiful bodies and even glowing from within, but dealing with their ego or
mind may be a challenge. Perception is how we interpret reality, and our perception comes from
our attitude and our insight. But why interpret anything at all? Just because we put a label on
something does not mean that is what it is.

I view this forum as a spiritually oriented microcosm of humanity. We have people here from all
over the world, from different beliefs, religions, practices, and age groups. Generally it is the
younger folks who prefer links to YouTube and other websites. I might add that this Spiritual Forums
is one of the oldest and longest standing forums on the internet. Back in 2010 the participants on this
forum were a lot different then they are today, and there were different types of posts then we have today.

At age-75 I was on this planet long before the internet, we used to have to physically go to the
library and look things up in books. I do not believe in “group-think” and I applaud diversity in most
of its manifestations. As long as it is healthy I can embrace it, and for me, being mentally polarized,
and only seeing things one way, is not healthy. Each person will know truth by finding it for themselves
in their own way.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 09-10-2022, 01:02 AM
Master
Indeed ~ all is well. Let self existent love and light shine forth, embraced in active cognition, manifesting in any hue, each colour of the rainbow valid in its own right.
Old 09-10-2022, 01:49 PM
Master

Snippet …

To wait for “the world” … or for “everyone else” … to make such-and-such a discovery so we can all jump on the band-wagon together … is to wait forever. If you wish to “wait for everyone else” to believe as you do … it’s a good thing that we have eternity to work within.

Waiting for the ability and capability of “us” or “we” … can coerce you to wait much longer for your own discoveries, unfolding and realizations. As one grows in discovery … they often become much more independent and less prone to communal thinking.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 10-10-2022, 01:28 PM
Master

Snippet 10-10-22 …

What is Soul … in actuality?

Soul Itself is of the exact same makeup as consciousness itself … and of Divine Spirit IT-self … save for one vital feature … and that is … that Soul Itself is fully capable of knowing It’s own existence. In other words … Soul is aware of Itself … as opposed to all else around It … whether that which is around It is form or formless.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 10-10-2022, 09:02 PM
Master

Snippet 10-10-22 …

Please remember … any stance … any opinion … any position … is a viable step on the overall Path as a Whole. Everyone will experience everything … in order to sort through it all. Some positions may seem *so* elementary, quite ignorant, or incredibly surprising … but long, long ago … we each held very similar positions … with slight variations in the exact specifics. At one time or another … we were “there.”

“Leaving the path” … for whatever reason … is certainly one of those choices. There is *nothing* that cannot be chosen as an option to “live” for a while. With eternity to work with … how can we *not* make such choices?

As we discover there are more reliable and beneficial ways to act and react to most anything … the pursuit changes to finding those who can “help us see” … or … to just wait it out until Life hammers us so much that we will perceive through and beyond our current blindness. There is … and always will be … someone … somewhere … from whom we can learn. The question is … will we ask.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 11-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Master

10-11-22A Snippet …

An old phrase that helps gain ones own personal perspective on most anything is this … “I will not stand in my own way.”

So many times the twists and misdirects we hand ourselves only bury us more deeply into the hole we’ve only just begun to dig. Personal honesty plays a huge part in self-discovery. Happily … most of the time we are working on personal issues … they can be kept hidden from outside eyes.

One can spend massive amounts of time and energy on trying to “uncover” the why or how of a personal issue. Many times that only gives “power” to the issue itself. Perhaps a better way to try is to … as quickly as you can … devise a phrase to the opposite of the issue … find the “feeling” of the life of that phrase … and just begin to live it.

An example … “I am afraid of the dark.” Rather than spend time sleuthing past and current lifetimes … coin the phrase … “I am fearless in dark places” … then *feel* that … inwardly practicing going into a dark space and being more than comfortable … and carry on from there. Find the “life” of being fearless … on anything … one step at a time.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -