Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 14-10-2021, 12:33 PM
Master

What God Told her about Energy Can Change your Life

A nurse's NDE - wow - very powerful and humbling. The thing that sticks with me the most - what you think about someone else that is negative affects them and stays with them until forgiveness sets it free from their energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLJ4V7O6KhI
Old 14-10-2021, 02:26 PM
Whoa....thank you, thank you, Nameless...that was SO good...tried to remember at the 12min and maybe 18 min mark
I thought so extra great.
It was interesting that because I have seen 100 NDE accounts...I laugh cuz they always wanna tell you the harrowing exp
leading up to why they were in trauma...understandable...but, 'I wanna get to the juicy part' when they actually are on
the Other Side someplace!
But with Penny's I was very interested in the ER neglect from her RN perspective. I liked her a lot, neat person.
(My Head Nurse friend same thing - she had to tell the idiot nurse --''I need blood NOW!'' Huh? Gosh.)

Always am amazed in 2021, 42 years after, "Life After Life", that there are people still that think you're nuts having an NDE...
and also may think, But, you're Christian, you should have seen JESUS!
Gosh, the concepts!

It made me think, I have GOT to try to convince my sister to, ''Please, forgive 'these certain people'! Please!
You have no idea how much you have to."
(I have always known this for decades, but it hit me again...'Try harder to explain this to her.')

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2021, 01:11 AM
Master

I am always drawn to most of these that pop up, but this one was extra special. What a wonderful woman, and what a beautiful message. I did skip the beginning, because I'm not into listening to why they ended up where they ended up so I missed the whole hospital thing

It got me thinking though. I've been wanting to give out "gift bags" to the homeless people I see. I want directions to the County, that gives them money, a food card, a cell phone, monthly bus passes, etc etc, and a bus pass to get them there, and some water and food to eat on the way. Why I haven't done this, just life gets in the way. But my sister who lives with us works for the County and works for the food stamp system, and I can get this info, I just have to have her type it up, and then find out if I buy a day bus pass so they can get there, how long is the pass good for or if it is only for that day, well, then they get cash. But stashing a few in each of our cars (there are 4 of us) and instead of handing them cash on the side of the road, they can get a little bit of help couldn't hurt, yeah? So that is what I am going to work on this weekend.

I have always wondered how to help them, and giving money is something, but I always felt it fell a bit short.

Thank you God, this video made me think about that.
Old 15-10-2021, 01:16 AM
I'm confronted by something Penny said that God telepathically said to her...maybe it's in the continuation Part 2 with 30 more minutes.
Paraphrased from my brain: We should be doing something and with people, huh?
Not being a recluse...which is pretty simple and peaceful to do.
Gotta listen to it again....it could have been like when Jesus spoke ---
he was saying it to THAT particular person often...not ALL of humanity necessarily.

(You and I were writing at the same time, Nameless. xo)
Idea - at Goodwill ...buy large 100% down jackets - keep them in your car...I can not believe in the cold seeing guys with a thin blanket (I bet they had their stuff stolen.) Gloves, too, wool socks, good scarfs...I buy fleece fabric and cut it into long, long scarfs (dark colors to not show dirt)..I have never run across anyone that was not grateful...meaning, it was never weird giving out these things.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-10-2021, 02:16 AM
Master

I'm so glad you said that, because it feels a bit weird. I tried giving a homeless woman some money and a few items, and she thought I was chasing her and ran away from me. I was chasing her to give her these items, so she wasn't wrong. I felt like a stalker - I realize she was very frightened and possibly had mental issues, or maybe not, I've never been homeless, thank the lord, so I can't imagine what that is like. So all the good intentions I had sort of went by the wayside, and I just give cash, but there is always that little niggle in the back of my mind: yeah, but you could do more... so thank you for the ideas!
Old 15-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Administrator
This just goes to show that whatever Negative thought you send to others. is also affecting you.
it is Like forgiving someone i always say the easiest thing is to forgive, the hardest part is forgetting.

I built a wall around myself when i was growing up and no one could get to me
until my guide said to me just lower it bit by bit and let people in.
but i have had top mediums try to read to read me and they cant/

until i was told something is protecting you.
but in the video when she said about time that is so true. people ask why they have'nt heard from their loved ones who have passed and i say time has no meaning in spirit. and this proves it.

Namaste