Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 18-03-2023, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Hey FairyCrystal, nice talking to you again ! (I saw your painting, it's really beautiful :) ).

In the past days, yes it's the equinox combined with the coming new moon. Of course other planets have their roles, but definitely moon + equinox make a good combination in shifting the energies.
3 days to go!
Hi Guillaume! And thank you for the compliment
Currently preparing to paint my cat who crossed the Rainbow Bridge a month ago. I've been going through photos to find a nice one, so I've had a bit of an emotional day. Probably also related to the current energies.

In any case, I never really keep track of the new moons hihi. I do know sometimes it affects me, but probably the same as with full moons: some do, some don't.
I have an equinox webinar on the 20th. Very excited about it!
I do hope the energy I had in Feb returns, but somehow I feel the energies have truly shifted into something new/different. Not just equinox related, more like the next step of the ascension process if that makes sense.
Wait and see though!
Soon Beltane is upon us, something I always love!!!
Old 19-03-2023, 09:17 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
In any case, I never really keep track of the new moons hihi. I do know sometimes it affects me, but probably the same as with full moons: some do, some don't.
Actually they do, they do in a sneaky way, that's maybe why the serpent is a great spiritual symbol!
I followed many Indian festivals / fasting throughout the year, and some, unexpectedly, had a huge impact while I wasn't feeling anything in particular. That's how - I think - I solved my tinnitus. I had first to unlock one stuff, then another, etc.
It's like turn chakra 1 left 3 degrees, chakra 3 45 degrees anticlockwise, chakra 7 180 degrees, fast for 2 days before the 36th moon of the Beaverwild, then go light a candle, dive deep into the safe and boom, what did I find ? Pictures of dead people, war. What.the.hell is going on with you people ?!

The good thing is that the journey made me understand many things, especially my body reverberation with the external world, and planets etc.

But I don't know how I got this, and I know that I can be suffering for no reason for years, or because people fight / are all suffering / are scared / always want more etc etc.

Quote:
but somehow I feel the energies have truly shifted into something new/different. Not just equinox related, more like the next step of the ascension process if that makes sense.
I would love it, people talk about the ascension process but to me everything is cyclical. However the mix make the resulting energies change all the time, and we should lead our life (contribute to making this planet a better place) despite all of this.

Quote:
Soon Beltane is upon us, something I always love!!!
Love it too!
Old 24-03-2023, 08:16 AM
Knower
To get a handle on what Pluto in Aquarius will be about the coming decade's.

Look at what stands out regarding Plutonian and Aquarian themes between now and June.
Pluto will then retrograde back into Capricorn until January 2024.

Power struggles anyone?
Let's see the last time this happened we had an American, a french and a Haitian revolution. A vaccine for smallpox was invented.
Old 24-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsquotl
Let's see the last time this happened we had an American, a french and a Haitian revolution. A vaccine for smallpox was invented.
Hey! Familiar picture here!
We'll see but I feel there's always something going on.
Old 03-04-2023, 04:23 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal,

Thank you for sharing! I have been listening to YouTube and reading articles for a few weeks and feel oh so ready for a shift in energies.