Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 04-02-2023, 08:22 PM
Master

The next possible life

I was meditating and somehow my whole being felt aligned, like ready to receive an answer to any question, so intuitively I asked about my next life and not only that I was shown my next life, but I was also given my name, the gender, how I am going to look, what I am going to do and who is going to be with me.

The name that I am going to have is "Alex", a girl, I saw myself at around 21 years old, living in US, being part of the military. I saw myself in a huge hangar, there were many other army men and women there, all dressed in army clothes, including me.

The Being who was showing me this said to me: Don't be afraid, you are not alone, I am going to be there with you. There will only be 3 years difference between us, you will be 21 and I 24.

This whole time I was like hovering in front of this girl that was the future me, I saw her face to face.

When I came back from this experience it felt like my being exited that alignment and I was back to normal consciousness.

Anyway, minutes later I asked about the near future and I was told, like my own voice spoke in my head, on its own: Continue to do what you are doing.

I wonder who that being was, it felt like this Being made this possible for me, to see what I just experienced. I also felt the a surge of energy flowing through me.
Old 05-02-2023, 10:51 PM
Pathfinder
Intersitng experience but I would not make it a final conclusion, because we have free will to choose and make our own decisions.

The future is not fixed at all.
Old 05-02-2023, 11:16 PM
Master
I don't have a "next life", it's get it right in the here and now or not at all for me.
The path is the righteous one which will see me through to enlightenment imo, if I walk the righteous path then I can never be wrong.
The choice is obvious.

utopiandreamchild
Old 07-02-2023, 09:20 AM
Master

@Addicted2Success You're right. I actually have given less to no thought to this experience. I just wanted to see if I can see such things

@utopiandreamchild That's the way to go, right here, right now!
Old 09-02-2023, 11:45 AM
Master

From that day I've been hit by this number, 21, numerous times and I understood that it goes deeper than what the experience says on the surface, it may not even have anything to do with a possible future life.
Old 09-02-2023, 08:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
From that day I've been hit by this number, 21, numerous times and I understood that it goes deeper than what the experience says on the surface, it may not even have anything to do with a possible future life.

I see 4s a lot; ThatMan would you be open to doing a reading for me?
Old 09-02-2023, 08:35 PM
Master
I keep on saying my next life I will not be too I will not be I will not be bullied or I will be emotionally blackmail and dictated to and threatened by so-called friends is not real friends
Because I was stronger and I was this life because I will be better in time I will rise above it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔