Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 08-11-2022, 09:10 PM
Master
Lately my left ear has been burning

[b] I know lately my left ear has been burning like someone has been speaking about me non-stop
I know left is for love I just wish I knew who it was
Have You Ever Felt your left ear burning anybody else on here and wondered who is speaking about you or is in love with you because it's driving me mad now
Ask my pendulum anything my church and I got no on it it is somebody I know I spoke too often yes

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-11-2022, 05:07 AM
asearcher

When I "hear" things from the other side is is always the left ear, and not the right.
Old 09-11-2022, 04:04 PM
Master
I know left again left ear is for someone that likes you and loves you the light ear is somebody spite people nasty names

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-11-2022, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
I know left again left ear is for someone that likes you and loves you the light ear is somebody spite people nasty names
Could you re-write this clearer so we can understand you? Thanks

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2022, 08:11 PM
Administrator
The saying goes Left for Love right for spite whether it means anything is anyone's guess.

Namaste
Old 10-11-2022, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The saying goes Left for Love right for spite whether it means anything is anyone's guess.
Thanks, now, I understood that. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-11-2022, 08:13 PM
Administrator
But now it has another saying concerning left and right it is to do with screws that you put into something to hold it together.
that is Righty tighty lefty loosely

Namaste
Old 28-02-2023, 11:14 AM
Seeker

So, what is the spiritual meaning of ringing in your left or right ear? The spiritual meaning of ringing in your ears is a sign that you are energetically sensitive, and aware of the subtle energetic shifts that are happening in your physical and etheric bodies. It is often a sign that you have clairaudient or clairsentient abilities and are able to discern information from the energetic exchanges around you.

In the right Ear it's a sign of external energies present.
This could be in the form of an angel, a spirit guide, a loved one who has passed on, or a physical being that you have a strong energetic attachment to. This could be a lover, a friend, an enemy or even a pet.

High pitched in the right Ear only can be a Spiritual or higher frequency being coming into your Crown Chakra or Spiritual center, these Beings are connected to Source such as Angels or highly evolved Beings of Light

Low pitched in the right Ear only is a sign of an energetic being coming in on your lower Chakras, supporting your survival centers, while struggling with Anxiety and Stress. These Beings are a lower vibration than above.

Buzzing and white noise is often a sign that you have a strong attachment to another physical being, like a romantic partner, a pet or parent perhaps, this energetic chord is creating a vibrational pull that sounds like a soft buzzing.

sudden and loud for a short moment only is often a sign to get your attention, usually from a spirit guide or angel, this can be warning but also something that has excited your spirit family too.

Ringing in your left ear is a sign of internal energies present.
The left ear is more in tune with what is going on at the core essence of your energy field. Usually, when you hear ringing in your left ear, it is a message from your higher self or a significant shift in your vibrational field.

High Pitched ringing in only your Left Ear is the sign of a growth period, this means that you are stepping into a higher vibration and your energy is recalibrating into a new alignment.

Low pitched ringing in your left ear only is a sign of stressors or negative energy that is lowering your vibration this causes your energy to be off balance and in a temporary low humming sound.

A soft buzzing or white noise static in your left ear is a message from your higher self. This is especially true if it is accompanied by a feeling of peace and trust in the flow of the universe. It is a sign that the communication pathways between you and your higher self are opening, and your intuitive language is developing. This should ease over time, the more comfortable you feel listening to your intuition.

A sudden or loud ringing in your left ear is a warning from your higher self, and a signal to pay attention.

Hope this helps seems there a few different meanings depending on what you're looking for.

If you experience ringing in your left ear frequently, doing daily meditations or increased wellness activities can help balance your vibrational field, easing the ringing in your ears.

There is an old wives’ tale that says if your ears ring or burn, it means that someone is talking about you. Is this true? Does ringing in your ears mean that someone is gossiping about you?

The answer is both yes and no. The buzzing in your ears is not caused by someone who is talking about you; rather it is because the energy that they are sending to you via talking about you or thinking about you is creating an energetic cord between you and them... aka a Physic attack.

If the ringing in your ear is accompanied by a feeling of fatigue, depression or low energy, it may be a sign that the energetic connection with that person is draining your energy field and dragging you down. You may be highly empathic and are connecting to them to help heal them, but at the detriment to your own energetic health.

If you experience ringing in your ears, and can’t stop thinking about someone, it is most likely an energetic cord between you and that person.
Old 28-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Suspended
Guide

Your posts are intriguing Cellar Door and my intuition is telling me to take notice of them.