Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 16-12-2018, 03:56 AM
janielee

Hi Spirit Guide Sparrow

Thank you for spending your time here answering many of our questions - please be well.

Namaste.
Old 16-12-2018, 05:09 AM
Suspended
Guide
Does a spirit ever go through the between life journey alone?
Old 16-12-2018, 04:07 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1candidate
Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,

As a Spirit Guide, you are apparently able to access non-physical realms and extraterrestrial sources of knowledge (e.g. Akashic records). To test your spiritual prowess, I have written down a 13-Digit password in the following format:

****/*****/****

The password was written on a small piece of white paper and placed in a black wallet that I carry around with me almost all the time. Are you able to use your spiritual abilities to reproduce this password in your reply to my message?

Those who claim to know the origin and fate of the entire Universe, should also know something as trivial as a simple password.

Respectfully yours,
a1candidate

I'm sorry but I must just interject that this is silly. and also so you are aware Sparrow has already said that they nor anyone knows everything. there's also a matter of what's worth knowing so I can't say for certain or speak for Sparrow, but I find it unlikely they'll be tempted to figure out or share your password. lol I'm sorry it's just
thank you for the laugh *hugs* I could also argue that Sparrow has provided a lot of information that has indefinable value and perhaps to satiate your skepticism you could just keep reading what Sparrow has written here, or check out their website. and if you don't find anything that seems true to you then you have your answer, but if you do find truth you'll find more than the answer to that one silly question and it'll be worth it.

http://www.spiritguidesparrow.com/in...iritguide.html

I already asked a question Sparrow, but I was wondering if you are a male or female in your human body this lifetime. and while on your website 'about me' page looking to see if you shared your human gender, I saw a name Metatron which I saw earlier with people asking one of my other favorite enlightened beings about on his youtube channel (his name is Doelow just in case you're interested).. The concept of connection to past beings and all that has escaped me somehow so if you would be willing, I would be interested in your interpretation of what exactly the importance and possibilities are with the types of figures you mentioned such as Metatron, Archangel Raphael, Saint Germain and Quan Yin, etc.. I know little about the historical, metaphysical or other information about them. I've never heard of some of them but happen to have a few pieces or art saved to my computer that are apparently of Quan Yin. and I heard Saint Germain is associated with the violet light/flame? I would love to know what you think about the violet flame too. Anything you feel like sharing about any of the figures you mentioned or didn't mention in that paragraph of your site, and the whole phenomena or practice behind it so I can understand better. If you want to. Thank you very much again
Old 16-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
My friend, with your powers of persuasion and moderator status I would recommend you advise the site administrator that they should wish to realign their site security and data encryption to one which does not expose every current members login details to third party observance.

-Sparrow

Dear Spirit Guide Sparrow,
I have passed on that important concern to admin for technical assessment.
Old 16-12-2018, 05:13 PM
Seeker

Asking for verification is neither silly nor trivial - it is a necessary precaution that every careful person should undertake.
Old 16-12-2018, 07:45 PM
Guide

Quote:
Asking for verification is neither silly nor trivial - it is a necessary precaution that every careful person should undertake.

Not exactly.

If you had a Master's degree in Physics...I would not ask you a question about Dental Hygiene. A spiritual person can know alot about the after life...and not know what the winning lottery tickets are, the Powerball, or the numbers in your pocket.

You do not understand the spirit world...it is all energy, it is connected by the energy of thoughts and feelings of souls...there is no vibration of connection to things or objects that have no real emotions or thoughts themselves.

I can tell you alot of things based on my NDE, and what I saw...and what I learned afterwards through dreams and visitations...and still, I don't know the numbers in your wallet..because I am not connected or linked to them, emotionally or spiritually.

However, there are some spiritually gifted people, who can read energy off objects that have been handled by someone...like an imprint....similar to smelling the scent of perfume off a clothing items to connect to the grandmother or person who wore the perfume...now liken that to reading energy off an object.

Have you ever felt someone walk up behind you...without looking, and just knew who it was? That's energy...we all do it, to some extent....and sensitive people who are developed in that area, are even better at it...but that doesn't mean they know how to guess someone's birthday, Drivers license number, or guess someone's social security...that's not how it works.

If someone were to read your energy...they might pick up on innate objects that you love or have alot of emotional ties to..

Such as your car, house or some other sentimental item...only because of the high amount of energy that you put into it.

I see so many skeptics asking questions like this...and it is not a good way to test the abilities of someone highly in tuned to the energy world. It's two totally different things.

Sparrow might have strong ties to the energy world, to other spiritual beings, he may know things from experience, and psychic connections...which is all energy...and still not know how many hairs are on your @ss.
Old 16-12-2018, 09:44 PM
Master
Fish

[quote=Sapphirez] perhaps to satiate your skepticism you could just keep reading what Sparrow has written here, or check out their website. and if you don't find anything that seems true to you then you have your answer, but if you do find truth you'll find more than the answer to that one silly question and it'll be worth it. QUOTE]

Hi Sapphirez.

I was thinking those exact words
in places where others do not.
Old 16-12-2018, 10:08 PM
Seeker

@Colorado
Based on my previous communications with Sparrow, I believe their knowledge is not limited to the energy of thoughts and feelings. Please let Sparrow speak, because it is their wisdom I am seeking.

@Pagandell
@Sapphirez
I have been reading Sparrow's writings for many years, and if I haven't found anything worth contemplating, I would have stopped long ago. There is a fine difference between doubt (skepticism) and disbelief (rejection).
Old 16-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
@Sapphirez
I have been reading Sparrow's writings for many years, and if I haven't found anything worth contemplating, I would have stopped long ago. There is a fine difference between doubt (skepticism) and disbelief (rejection).

that is so awesome you've been reading what Sparrow's said for years! I just got here, but shortly after I began reading, I just felt it was the truth Sparrow is sharing. and I only clicked on this thread intuitively or randomly I guess because I thought I had no purpose in this part of the forum but it was last thread posted in and I decided to click on it from the main forum page on a whim.. so I guess it was really meant to be. I've not spent a lot of time on listening to spiritual gurus or guides or whatever you want to call them, but there are only a few others or people in general that I just almost automatically believe know precisely what they are talking about. I don't believe 100% of what anyone says, as I'm sure you'll agree that's healthy, but most of what Sparrow says has resonated matter-of-factly with me. the only thing I've seen so far that I know may be off a bit, is what Sparrow says about natural disasters on his website, and I'm assuming now since you referenced him as him that he is a male and hopefully that accurately answers my previous question of Sparrow's gender, so thank you, though of course I'll wait to make sure 100% when Sparrow says so, or if you'd be so kind as to quote me something he's said that confirms that he is male.

anyways, the thing about natural disasters that seems missing, and this may just be an omission and Sparrow may be aware of it, but I am not sure because it seems important to mention, but that is of deliberate 'weather modification' that some terrible powers are doing to us. Sparrow mentions some wise things about how different energetic disruptions and rebellion of humanity against Earth could cause natural disasters, but makes no reference that I saw to the groups that are actually doing this on purpose and smearing the sky with toxic white stuff everyday almost everywhere. they have weather modification centers and programs and government led facilities which are responsible for creating this catastrophe, and they on a pretty consistent basis deliberately cause storms and 'natural disasters' especially hurricanes. There are places located around the country of the United States and other parts of the world that are set up to do this and study it, and it's been going on for more than 100 years. though I think there is merit to Native rain dances and other rituals and such that can also interfere with weather..

The main thing is, positive ionic activity causes the Earth to weep or get mad.. that is why, as far as I know, the only places in nature that exude positive ions instead of the wonderful healing negative ions, are volcanoes (why there are rainforests near them apparently), forest fires, and well it's not a place, but tumultuous weather is basically a source of positive ions. The ones who have the geoengineering programs, as they're also called, release chemicals and whatever calamity into the environment and then it seems the Earth reacts to try to clean it up. At least that is what I think, I learned about this stuff from several very real sources and observation, and then put my own thought into it.. they try to 'make weather' but they can't exactly do that, they can only bully Earth and cause her to react which is what creates the weather.. but I'm not 100% sure of that. I heard there are different ways and some rain may be caused by them spouting off water from ships or something, but I am not certain of that. I do know that they 'seed clouds' and most clouds, if not all, are not real or rather not naturally provided by the Earth.

but a place that has natural fire, like a volcano, creates a cloud. and forest fires, yet I also heard that those are caused by imbalanced chemistry (like too much phosphorous in the atmosphere which is one of the components that makes matches work, and sulfur too) and such going about and rarely if ever does nature do that on its own. but it is not the worst thing, because while these calamities are sources of positive ions which are disturbing and harmful (in this sense at least, but ions have different identities depending on what kind of chemistry and everything you're looking at, but in a general sense when it pertains to this negative ones are good, also called anions, and positive ones are bad, also called cations) the after effect is an abundance of negative ions which are so healing. generally ash has a negative charge or anionic activity, and the results of lava are anionic and even create amazing crystals.. and different Earth matter that various peoples use for a variety of healing.

Something else that I've found out that is interesting, and a good thing, and might be more available as information to Sparrow, is that apparently when something dies, its lifeforce, or what I want to say is the same or similar or at least shares properties with negative ions, gets accumulated and released and distributed to some other lifeforce in the vicinity to give the rest of its life to it. It is a very awesome concept and I again can't say for certain, but when I heard about it with everything else I've learned, it seemed to confirm it. which may be why it is best to eat raw fresh food that is still alive, because along with everything else it offers, it still has lifeforce intact and when we put that into our bodies we feed our own life. another reason eating dead animals and overly processed or cooked foods (which I still eat the latter unfortunately, and sorry if anyone disagrees with me about this but I think it is true) is so detrimental to us. because we can't live off of death. anyway, so I heard that like with a forest fire, the dying parcels of nature give of themselves to the new nature that is growing, or something older that is ailing. Someone said that a dying force accumulates its energy and looks for a nearby genetic match. if it can't find that, which it is capable of traveling a distance for, it will donate itself to something else which is ailing and needs healing. which I think when something or someone is hurt, it creates positive ions so those are given off and call for negative ions to come help them. also explains why a lot of natural remedies work so well.

Another great person I was lucky enough to find online, going by Pranaview Australia publicly, told me that he once saw something or someone (I don't think he told me what it was) dying and strangely it seemed to accumulate energetically and then this energy sped off and disappeared, which I thought confirmed what the other person said. just in case anyone is curious the other person is a guy on youtube called The Old Lab Rat and he also explained some interesting experimentation about pyramid power. Anyway, Pranaview has some special video recording equipment and does photography of various energetic experiments. So it's similar to kirlian photography or something called oldfield reader, but I think a bit more evolved. He shows with the different colorization energy on film! and he didn't call them negative ions but I thought that seemed what it represented so I went with it and he concurred I may be right. Of course there is much more attached to the phenomena of negative ions and lifeforce, but as far as something that we can actually register and monitor it's a pretty cool reference and seems to be what is being exuded from a variety of life on Earth and of course the Earth itself. So this guy Pranaview has captured on film a variety of things, such as the difference between moving water and stagnant water which we know the former to be a source of negative ions and the latter the opposite. He also has an amazing video of a person touching a leaf on a tree with intention, and another of them without using their intention. You can see the difference of the colorization that is created when the person uses intention, on the person's fingers and hand and the leaf spreading to the tree and surrounding area. He also has some photography or footage of crystals and essential oils I think. which I have a book about essential oils and spirituality and they have some excellent pictures of this lifeforce escaping from the oil into the surrounding area and the different colors and shapes that are created by each individual oil.. not sure if it is the same video technology but both are cool. Lastly, Pranaview has a video of himself doing a special third eye meditation, and it captures how this meditation changes the energy or color of his forehead, and then that energy spreads out to the area around him. just magnificent evidence and discoveries! seeing that kind of stuff really reaffirmed what I've been learning about the healing powers of Earth and humanity, or life in general. I can link to Pranaview if anyone is interested, but he can be searched by google too. I think a lot of the content is on an old wordpress page, and then he also has a facebook and a little bit of stuff on youtube. I haven't seen what he's up to lately but I will probably try reaching out to him again soon.

well, I guess that is all I have to say about all that now lol I hope that whoever chose to read what I've written, if anyone, doesn't find their time wasted and finds it intriguing as I have
Old 17-12-2018, 02:04 AM
Guide

Just to point out one more thing...even if Sparrow chooses to answer and gives you the correct number, that would not be proof that his information is correct. It would verify clairvoyant or/and clairsentient ability, which i don’t recall his using here. His information comes from conscious connection with his Spirit, his soul group of Asceleottyi, and other beings he knows such as his doorkeeper and guides. They are related but different skills. He has repeatedly stated and i agree as i have experienced that verification of the info he presents can come from contact with one’s Spirit, the Akashic Records, and one’s heart wisdom. I have done so and it works to verify through the first two, but it is more natural most of the time for me to know it is true in my heart as soon as i read it.

You won’t think everything you hear or read is true simply by letting go of doubting by default; rather you’ll open your heart to what is true that you are clearly attracted to in your heart, as evidenced by your sticking around here all these years. Good luck.

Last edited by Sorai Rai Aorai : 17-12-2018 at 03:25 AM.