Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-10-2020, 02:38 AM
Knower
Angel1 How to romance an angel?

So just to clarify I’m not asking people to tell me things like you can’t or you shouldn’t. My angel who I admit I love with all my heart has told me bluntly in my dream last night that he wants to be wooed and for us to talk more. But how can I do this if I cannot touch him, see him, or hear his voice outside of my dreams? I thought maybe an alter should be set up and I could offer him flowers or sweets since he likes those but I don’t know what else I can do. Any ideas?
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 07-10-2020, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Evokation

You could try to evoke the angel. This is a bit different then invoking it. You are asking it to Show itself to you.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
You could try to evoke the angel. This is a bit different then invoking it. You are asking it to Show itself to you.

How do you do that?
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 07-10-2020, 03:19 AM
Deactivated Account

Well basically you want to shift your consciousness so you are aware of what is around you spiritually. then you would want to make yourself illuminated to benevolent entities cause you don't want to attract the wrong type of spirits. Unless that is what you are looking for. Then ask the angel for it's presence. I can suggest a book that would help you connect. And it has the rituals in it but you would have to substitute the name of your angel. The book is called arch angels of magick by damon brand. Very simple and straight forward.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:21 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
Well basically you want to shift your consciousness so you are aware of what is around you spiritually. then you would want to make yourself illuminated to benevolent entities cause you don't want to attract the wrong type of spirits. Unless that is what you are looking for. Then ask the angel for it's presence. I can suggest a book that would help you connect. And it has the rituals in it but you would have to substitute the name of your angel. The book is called arch angels of magick by damon brand. Very simple and straight forward.

Sounds interesting thank you!
-Sailor Moon