Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-10-2020, 02:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Does anyone else use angels to clean their chakras or aura?

I know most people clean and balance there chakras in meditation. But I personally don't always have time to cleans my chakras in meditation. So I ask angels to clean them for me. If I have a bit of time I ask a different arch angel to clean one chakra. So seven different arch angels for seven different chakras. But I have found even this can be to much in a pinch. So I have found that the angel Akatriel can cleans all of them. Though I don't think it is as effective as the arch angel way. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else uses angels to cleanse there chakras or Aura? And if so what angels do you use?
Old 07-10-2020, 02:42 AM
Master
I have my companions on the astral--none of which who are angels, who are doing some of the most difficult work on my damaged system and are doing it very well.

Trust me, angels aren't the end all and be all of chakra healing. Any companion or guide on the astral aligned with helping you in the direction you want to go can help with that and will if you ask.
Old 07-10-2020, 03:26 AM
Deactivated Account

I agree

I agree totally. Lot's of entities that can help do that. I just have developed a good system that works for me. I suppose it would be just as easy to develop a system with a specific god/dess or pantheon. Not to mention if you have spirit allies such as other people or guides they can help clean your chakras as well.
Old 22-10-2020, 07:08 AM
Master
Well I read and researched about chakras year in year out, big part of my research - and could continue till I was blue in the face, they rotate this way they rotate that way do this do that - so many differences of opinion how to balance them...

This is what I do using 'Power of the Mind'.... hand over 7th chakra other hand over the 6th 'ten seconds' all is good there chakras, spinning nicely - move hand up to 6 and 5 - ten seconds - all is well, energising... spinning smoothly all is good there 5 and 4 so on.... might help some people save some time, and then get about daily work and help others... have a good day everybody...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 23-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Master

Well now, I didn't even know I was supposed to cleanse my chakras, so thank you :) I'm sure by now mine need a good cleansing.....
Old 24-10-2020, 06:31 AM
Master
Yes you better get busy there Nameless - I must admit I'm doing mine so much less since early awakening and learning days, seemed to be doing them so much looking for better strength ideas - now these days I think ive had an energy disturbance, maybe once twice a week 2 min... being strong in mind helps balance them, deep breath and pace yourself everyone this is so important pacing yourself, and the deep breath/s when messaging, and 'focusing' on just what you're doing ''strength in mind'...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-10-2020, 11:01 AM
Master
I got them the wrong way around, apologies for that, I have been busy - its 1 and 2 chakras first then work your way up to the crown chakra - don't know if it would make any difference the other way, but this is how I do it - base charka and sacral chakra then work up, sacral chakra and solar plexus - then solar plexus and heart chakra etc etc...

Old 17-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Master
I recently became closer to the angels and learned how they communicate. Angels will take anything you easily recognize and take as a "sign" for example no matter how cranky I am this song always makes me smile.https://youtu.be/NFwP2huyNzg. One day I recognized and spoke that to the angels. Since I always have the radio on its common for me to hear this song play when I am feeling down. I just smile and thank them for thinking of me and letting me know everything will be ok. That's how the angels help me when I need it. No special stones or rituals needed.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Well I read and researched about chakras year in year out, big part of my research - and could continue till I was blue in the face, they rotate this way they rotate that way do this do that - so many differences of opinion how to balance them...

This is what I do using 'Power of the Mind'.... hand over 7th chakra other hand over the 6th 'ten seconds' all is good there chakras, spinning nicely - move hand up to 6 and 5 - ten seconds - all is well, energising... spinning smoothly all is good there 5 and 4 so on.... might help some people save some time, and then get about daily work and help others... have a good day everybody...

This is how I do it as well. It's like spinning plates
Old 08-12-2020, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I know most people clean and balance there chakras in meditation. But I personally don't always have time to cleans my chakras in meditation. So I ask angels to clean them for me. If I have a bit of time I ask a different arch angel to clean one chakra. So seven different arch angels for seven different chakras. But I have found even this can be to much in a pinch. So I have found that the angel Akatriel can cleans all of them. Though I don't think it is as effective as the arch angel way. Anyway I was wondering if anyone else uses angels to cleanse there chakras or Aura? And if so what angels do you use?

Cleaning your chakras doesn't need to take a long time or require meditation. One-light's method is very effective and can be done anywhere.

I also don't think it's a good idea to have another entity do this for you. First, you don't really know who they are or what they are going to do to you unless they are connected directly to you like your guides and second, working on your own chakras gives you insight to what elements of you need to be addressed (communication, relationships, etc).