Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-09-2020, 08:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Can I be honest? Don't waste your money on readings and psychics. Probably 999 of 1000 of them are fakes. They'll try to word their responses to what they hope you want to hear. That's how they stay in business.

This is a human encounter issue - how to make a move, nothing spiritual about it (more than Nature Herself and we're all spiritual) and I can appreciate your anguish.

Sometimes these things aren't meant to happen the way we want. But while you have the chance, people have given some suggestions here. What have you to lose by giving it a go?

I advised her not to waste money on seeing psychics. The psychics are likely not helping her. It gives them an income so it is good for them. Perhaps in time she will realise she should not have wasted time in seeing psychics.

I agree that she needs to do something herself and give it ago. If she does make a move then at least she will know if the man would like to know her or not. If I did not make a move I would never have met my husband. I did not have a psychic or any advice. I just gave it ago and it worked out.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:27 AM
Pathfinder

Bake a cake and put it in a tin with your number inside give it to him and say you can return the tin when ever, job done lol

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Pathfinder

So how come people don't believe in psychics when they are on a spiritual forum? I'm only asking as people on this forum do readings?

I will see what happens. He will approach me if he wants to. I think it's down to him now.

Appreciate all the replies.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:24 AM
Master

I am not an expert but this is what I think. The psychics on this forum do not get money for it. They get practice and it makes them feel good to help others. The other psychics not all of them are scams or fakes. Anyone can say they are a psychic when they are not. They are trained to make it look like they know things. They are more interested in getting your money than helping you. They try to get you to come back and back again. It is not just psychics that are scams. There are many other different type of scams. A lot of Australians get scammed. Some sadly loose a lot of money and they often cannot get it back.
Old 27-09-2020, 01:20 PM
Pathfinder

Perhaps look at the one I used.

Psychic whispers

Mesina.

What do you think based on the review etc? Just curious I'm not being rude ��
Old 27-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am not an expert but this is what I think. The psychics on this forum do not get money for it. They get practice and it makes them feel good to help others. The other psychics not all of them are scams or fakes. Anyone can say they are a psychic when they are not. They are trained to make it look like they know things. They are more interested in getting your money than helping you. They try to get you to come back and back again. It is not just psychics that are scams. There are many other different type of scams. A lot of Australians get scammed. Some sadly loose a lot of money and they often cannot get it back.
Nailed it, really.
Besides, readings are rarely precise and anyone astute enough to read the person (rather than their problems) can grasp what the person wants to hear fairly quickly. They can read "body language" tone of voice, assess appearance and so on....like a clever job-interviewer. They'll do things like deliberately inject a slight misinterpretation so the subject has to clarify.

Once in a while a reading will seem accurate and I suppose it comes down to statistical probabilities in the end.
Old 28-09-2020, 04:56 AM
Master

There was a story on TV how good this psychic was. She was good but it turned out that she also got some of the answers wrong so it was about half correct and half not correct.
There was another story that a number of people went to this psychic only to find this person was a fraud. He/she was wanting to black mail and get more and more money from the people.
A long time ago I went to a psychic and I was told I would go to a wedding and get a small amount of money. Most people do go to a wedding in their life time and get a small amount of money. It could come from family, tax or whatever. That was a waste of time and money. A long time ago my cousin spent a lot of money going to psychics and she realised they did not do much or say anything worthwhile so she stopped going.
Old 28-09-2020, 09:14 AM
Seeker

We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.
Old 28-09-2020, 10:27 AM
Pathfinder

He's up the road today working on another house. I have finally accepted today it won't happen. It's time to forget and move on. Today's a fresh start. We won't ever get an opportunity to talk alone. He will always be with his friends. Plus maybe I read it all wrong and it wasn't like that...
Old 28-09-2020, 10:38 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamoo
He's up the road today working on another house. I have finally accepted today it won't happen. It's time to forget and move on. Today's a fresh start. We won't ever get an opportunity to talk alone. He will always be with his friends. Plus maybe I read it all wrong and it wasn't like that...
Ah don't think that.. I think all of us on this thread thought it was "like that"... I'm Empath, and I was "feeling it"... Can you not go for a walk past the other house with your little boy... And just as you at this other house , bend down to "tie" your little boys shoelace or something?... You never know! ... It's never over till it's over. Oh I'm feeling it for you, I really am.