Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 19-09-2020, 10:58 PM
Pathfinder

Fish DANG DOORKNOBS!

This is kind of out there, but it is real. Anyone that cares to comment, welcome. I learn some tidbit of information from everything a person posts. I have applied many things that you all have taught me already, and you have helped me so much. I am grateful. Thank you!

Doorknobs. Spirits in doorknobs in every room of the house. Even the bathroom. They watch, constantly. Once in awhile they leave, but they are never gone long. If I tell them to go, they sort of blur their image, but most just ignore me and they keep watching. They are in color. Like a color photo. Very clear. It is quite disturbing, and I feel I have no privacy, even in the bathroom. I don't know who a lot of these spirits are. I have never known most of them. One is the ex husband, and I have repeatedly tried to get him out I thought he was gone, but he came back.

How do I get rid of them? Any help is appreciated.

~Love and Light~
Old 20-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Lorelyen

Anyone "into" Shinto would appreciate the spirit of a doorknob. It's there. At times it would be revered. It facilitates the opening of doors.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:56 PM
Pathfinder

Asearcher,
That is a very good question. I have no idea if it happens elsewhere. I will look into that. I also haven't been to anyone's home since February. We are isolating ourselves because of the virus. No. He has been dying for some time. He somehow manages to visit. He dropped out of sight and we all thought he was already dead, but evidently that is not the case. Because he is here a lot of the time. He is not welcome anywhere he goes with family or anyone. I have since been happily remarried for the last 26 years. He was very violent, possessive and controlling. Looks like he hasn't changed. He has been forgiven and told to move on numerous times. He even brought his mother here to see me. That was a shock!

I just finished cleaning all the door knobs Feng Shui method with vinegar, salt and water. I purchased black salt and put that around in the house. I keep dishes of salt and vinegar around. He also likes to appear in a photo of our son on a table. So I turned the photo where I couldn't see it or him from my chair, and he came out of the photo up on a wall and and then he disappeared. I cleaned the photo frame with vinegar, and he hasn't been back to it since. But he IS here. I do see spirit very clearly, but I can't hear them. I have awakened late in life. At times, it is incredible. Other times, it feels like a curse.

Thanks. And I will look into if I can see the doorknobs elsewhere.
~Love and Light
Old 20-09-2020, 05:18 PM
Pathfinder

Lorelyen,
I guess it would depend on what doors were opened. I have had portals open in a past home. I moved from there, tool. One opened in a big walk-in room and closet, and another in a huge mirror. Consequently, I will not have a mirror in my house except for the bathroom. Because that is how all of this started a few years ago when all the dead started visiting me at night. I rarely got a fulll night's sleep without them traipsing through my bedroom waiting to be processed. The angels were there as sentries, too. I felt so sorry for them. They were hurt and confused and didn't know what was going on most one of the time. Once they were put into their white sackcloth long shirts and pants, they calmed down. Now I get one confused soul visiting once in awhile. I tell them they have died, and to move on and look for the light, then they leave. I wish I could help them more.
At someone's suggestion, I am trying to learn to tone this down. I don't do anything to increase abilities or anything like that because I need some peace. That is an interesting comment you made about the doorknob. I will read about Shinto. Thank you.
~Love and Light
Old 22-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose
Asearcher,
That is a very good question. I have no idea if it happens elsewhere. I will look into that. I also haven't been to anyone's home since February. We are isolating ourselves because of the virus. No. He has been dying for some time. He somehow manages to visit. He dropped out of sight and we all thought he was already dead, but evidently that is not the case. Because he is here a lot of the time. He is not welcome anywhere he goes with family or anyone. I have since been happily remarried for the last 26 years. He was very violent, possessive and controlling. Looks like he hasn't changed. He has been forgiven and told to move on numerous times. He even brought his mother here to see me. That was a shock!

I just finished cleaning all the door knobs Feng Shui method with vinegar, salt and water. I purchased black salt and put that around in the house. I keep dishes of salt and vinegar around. He also likes to appear in a photo of our son on a table. So I turned the photo where I couldn't see it or him from my chair, and he came out of the photo up on a wall and and then he disappeared. I cleaned the photo frame with vinegar, and he hasn't been back to it since. But he IS here. I do see spirit very clearly, but I can't hear them. I have awakened late in life. At times, it is incredible. Other times, it feels like a curse.

Thanks. And I will look into if I can see the doorknobs elsewhere.
~Love and Light

Have you tried Black Sage (Mugwort) yet?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Pathfinder

MAYA EL, In case it is slipped your notice, you are on a Spiritual Forum. This is a group for people who have supernatural and spiritual gifts. We are allowed to discuss them freely here. The question I posted is quite common among people that have sight. You have just questioned my mental stability. Since you are here, I question yours. May I ask, what is your agenda?
Old 22-09-2020, 02:58 PM
Master
Quote:
This is kind of out there, but it is real. Anyone that cares to comment, welcome. I learn some tidbit of information from everything a person posts. I have applied many things that you all have taught me already, and you have helped me so much. I am grateful. Thank you!

Doorknobs. Spirits in doorknobs in every room of the house. Even the bathroom. They watch, constantly. Once in awhile they leave, but they are never gone long. If I tell them to go, they sort of blur their image, but most just ignore me and they keep watching. They are in color. Like a color photo. Very clear. It is quite disturbing, and I feel I have no privacy, even in the bathroom. I don't know who a lot of these spirits are. I have never known most of them. One is the ex husband, and I have repeatedly tried to get him out I thought he was gone, but he came back.

How do I get rid of them? Any help is appreciated.

~Love and Light~

Have you thought about taking the ' Doorknobs ' off and installing Handles
Old 22-09-2020, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Lorelyen,
I guess it would depend on what doors were opened. I have had portals open in a past home. I moved from there, tool. One opened in a big walk-in room and closet, and another in a huge mirror. Consequently, I will not have a mirror in my house except for the bathroom. Because that is how all of this started a few years ago when all the dead started visiting me at night. I rarely got a fulll night's sleep without them traipsing through my bedroom waiting to be processed. The angels were there as sentries, too. I felt so sorry for them. They were hurt and confused and didn't know what was going on most one of the time. Once they were put into their white sackcloth long shirts and pants, they calmed down. Now I get one confused soul visiting once in awhile. I tell them they have died, and to move on and look for the light, then they leave. I wish I could help them more.
At someone's suggestion, I am trying to learn to tone this down. I don't do anything to increase abilities or anything like that because I need some peace. That is an interesting comment you made about the doorknob. I will read about Shinto. Thank you.
~Love and Light

You mentioned portals.....

Do you know anybody who opens portals?
I would admit, a door knob would be a clever place to put a portal.

Having said that, after reading some of the other posts, the first thing that came to my mind that might work, is hanging underwear on the door knobs.

I used to travel a lot and various Customs would cause havoc to my luggage. That all came to a stop when I would put a bottle of fermented fish sauce in each suitcase. One Custom agent told me one Buddhist chap went thru Customs and had an unmarked bottle inside his suitcase. He asked the chap what it was, and the agent told him to get out of there immediately once he found out what it was. He never checked the chap's suitcases. The bottle was fermented blood, known as blood wine.

I am sorry for rattling on....... for some reason I felt I should tell you that. Why, I do not know.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Pathfinder

I thank you all for commenting. Actually, I hesitate to discuss anything on this board after being insulted and judged by MAY EL. I thought this Forum was something else than it seems to be. I thought I had found a home here where we could all freely discuss our abilities and experiences without judgment or ridicule, or being told we were insane, and that this was a place of kindness and understanding. Apparently that is not so. I don't belong here.
Old 22-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
I thank you all for commenting. Actually, I hesitate to discuss anything on this board after being insulted and judged by MAY EL. I thought this Forum was something else than it seems to be. I thought I had found a home here where we could all freely discuss our abilities and experiences without judgment or ridicule, or being told we were insane, and that this was a place of kindness and understanding. Apparently that is not so. I don't belong here.

Please reconsider.

You will find there are some really nice people and then you will find some people have a 'hair day' every once in a while.

As for portals, I suspect most people do not know what they are. That might be the problem. I just do not know.

Once more, please reconsider.

Closed Thread