Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-08-2020, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I think it really is a recent find. Or maybe a different part of an existing vein that has the beige/brown/white layers in it?
It is apparently amazonite, but this specific type is called Caribbean calcite. A bit of a strange jump but alas.

Ah I see. Thanks.

The colours are beautiful. I would love to get some cabochons :)
Old 18-08-2020, 11:31 AM
Knower
Quote:
It is indeed :) In the meantime I've been able to let out the sadness/pain. I stumbled upon a photo of Uluru and that did it. I've lived there in the Aboriginal community for a while, Uluru in my backyard so to speak. And the energies of the place, the people, the whole experience, is carved in my heart. It's a deep love, one that always makes me cry when I see photos of it or when I speak of it.
So the skullie stirred it up and Spirit sent me the right thing at the right time that could open me up to cry my eyes out and let it all go. I'm not sure what exactly it was, but it's gone.
The connection with the skull is now one of peace, not causing inner turmoil anymore.

EDIT I actually DO know what it was. It was directly related to what Uluru meant to me. Why it's so important to me, even now years later.

What a wonderful experience! Can’t wait for the skull to arrive.

That must have been one of the finest periods in your life. You are blessed to have lived there. Simply amazing.

I also have this special connection to a certain place, be it way closer to home. In my younger years I felt deeply attracted to a certain mountain in the Swiss alps. I just had to be close to that mountain. So I moved to Switzerland and lived near that mountain for a couple of years.

It gave me a lot. It still does. That mountain is still my blood, in my DNA. It’s part of me.

Nowadays, whenever I visit the mountain, it’s like coming home to an old friend. I always give a deep sigh of relieve when I’m there.
Old 18-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
What a wonderful experience! Can’t wait for the skull to arrive.

That must have been one of the finest periods in your life. You are blessed to have lived there. Simply amazing.

I also have this special connection to a certain place, be it way closer to home. In my younger years I felt deeply attracted to a certain mountain in the Swiss alps. I just had to be close to that mountain. So I moved to Switzerland and lived near that mountain for a couple of years.

It gave me a lot. It still does. That mountain is still my blood, in my DNA. It’s part of me.

Nowadays, whenever I visit the mountain, it’s like coming home to an old friend. I always give a deep sigh of relieve when I’m there.
Amazing things you can have with places! Indeed like you describe, as if it's part of your DNA.
And yes, my time at Uluru was life altering. I came across so much detesting and racism from white Australians concerning the Aboriginals, unreal! That made me think about me, where I come from (ancestry) and what was done to people like the Nat. Am. Indians, Aboriginals etc. I went from severe guilt to attempting to find a place in the middle, which wasn't easy.
Apart from that I was so close to these people, I had friends among them, they visited me. One younger woman played guitar so she used to come over with 3 kids (not hers) and play and we all sang along. Christmas songs and otherwise religious stuff as that's what she was taught by missionaries.
Totally amazing and it truly changed me for life. When I came back to The Netherlands I was not the same person anymore which caused difficulty relating to people my age.

I also have a deep connection with England btw. I think that has to do with past lives.

Anywho, I indeed hope my skull will arrive soon! No clue, all I get daily is "your parcel is on track to it's final destination. It is currently in transit to the next facility within USPS."
Great. Haha. Doesn't say anything. WHERE is it? I get that every day early evening. So it's really wait and see.
Old 19-08-2020, 02:00 PM
Knower
Thank you for sharing that. These are beautiful words from your heart.

And England ... don't get me started. The Yorkshire area, the Moors, the Dales, so beautiful. The Lake district, the Cotswolds, Wales … I love that country! It has so much to offer.

Been there many times. My father has lived there in his younger years and my parents got married in a small town in the Cotswolds. Many amazing memories. England simply suits me.
Old 19-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for sharing that. These are beautiful words from your heart.

And England ... don't get me started. The Yorkshire area, the Moors, the Dales, so beautiful. The Lake district, the Cotswolds, Wales … I love that country! It has so much to offer.

Been there many times. My father has lived there in his younger years and my parents got married in a small town in the Cotswolds. Many amazing memories. England simply suits me.
You seem to know exactly what I'm talking about hihi.
And agreed, England is beautiful and wonderful energy.
I started noticing that every time I set foot on English soil something inside of me relaxed. Something I hadn't know nor felt before to not be relaxed. A feeling of being home. Different from Uluru however but still very strong.
It always made me cry which was awkward the times I was travelling with company, hihi. It weren't sad tears, more tears of joy.
I also cried when I had to leave again, those were tears of pain, homesick, wanting to stay.

For me -so far- this is especially strong in the Somerset area, more the south of England.
Wales was gorgeous too, rugged, and good to ponder memories of what happened there on Holy Island -where I happened to be staying- to the druids during Roman times.
But I didn't have that 'home' and 'belonging' feeling there so much. More sheer appreciation of the beautiful landscape.

I haven't been in the UK since 2011. Visiting Scotland is on the top of my bucket list!
Old 21-08-2020, 10:56 AM
Knower
Quote:
You seem to know exactly what I'm talking about hihi.
And agreed, England is beautiful and wonderful energy.
I started noticing that every time I set foot on English soil something inside of me relaxed. Something I hadn't know nor felt before to not be relaxed. A feeling of being home. Different from Uluru however but still very strong.
It always made me cry which was awkward the times I was travelling with company, hihi. It weren't sad tears, more tears of joy.
I also cried when I had to leave again, those were tears of pain, homesick, wanting to stay.

For me -so far- this is especially strong in the Somerset area, more the south of England.
Wales was gorgeous too, rugged, and good to ponder memories of what happened there on Holy Island -where I happened to be staying- to the druids during Roman times.
But I didn't have that 'home' and 'belonging' feeling there so much. More sheer appreciation of the beautiful landscape.

I haven't been in the UK since 2011. Visiting Scotland is on the top of my bucket list!

I can relate to that. The homesickness. I felt that after visiting a certain place in Switzerland with my parents, when I was 13. Been homesick for years till I finally moved there.

England. I love the south as well tough I feel equally connected to the northern areas. It must be the mountain like hills. The rainy atmosphere. I love that.

All of the areas have their own unique feel and identity. North , middle and south. I even love the English beach resorts. The hidden small picturesque ones but also the mainstream ordinary ones. There’s something about them. Don’t know. Fish and chips, the roller coasters, the gambling halls … it’s all quite tacky but I soak it all up.

After winning the lottery: living in a cabin in the Highlands, for months in a row; solitude, cloudy weather, crispy temperatures, maybe some sheep around, hours of walking, reflecting on this existence, the universe, the galaxy, going to bed early, some reading, silence, except for the sounds of weather and nature … and finding a Scottish morion quartz!
Old 21-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Knower
Speaking of skulls in general ... have you ever visited 'Ad Miniraal' ?
Old 21-08-2020, 11:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Speaking of skulls in general ... have you ever visited 'Ad Miniraal' ?
I do know of the shop but I've never been there. So far it never really appealed to me. It always looks so dark, hihi. Just like their website background is black. Not dark as in dark energies, I don't mean that. I just prefer a shop to be spacious and very well lit, lots of daylight and of course spotlights to bring out the best of the crystals.
I go here, check out the photos in the header:
lichtpuntjekristallen (dot nl).

A beautiful lottery winning dream!
I'd want to go to Scotland for a longer period of time then too. Travel around, see everything I want to see, do the magickal tour that takes you to wonderful places off the beaten track and so on.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Knower
Quote:
I do know of the shop but I've never been there. So far it never really appealed to me. It always looks so dark, hihi. Just like their website background is black. Not dark as in dark energies, I don't mean that. I just prefer a shop to be spacious and very well lit, lots of daylight and of course spotlights to bring out the best of the crystals.
I go here, check out the photos in the header:
lichtpuntjekristallen (dot nl).

A beautiful lottery winning dream!
I'd want to go to Scotland for a longer period of time then too. Travel around, see everything I want to see, do the magickal tour that takes you to wonderful places off the beaten track and so on.

Haha, yes it's a 'dark' shop. You're right. And the owner, a wonderful guy in his seventies, can't stop talking whenever I'm there. But the skulls are of high quality. I've got my serpentine skull from that shop.

But of course, Lichtpuntje is my favorite. No doubt. I've been there two weeks ago and got some exciting new crystals. It was very hot outside but I had a wonderful day and sat outside on the porch for a while. The owner gave me a ride to the station. Amazing people.
Old 21-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Haha, yes it's a 'dark' shop. You're right. And the owner, a wonderful guy in his seventies, can't stop talking whenever I'm there. But the skulls are of high quality. I've got my serpentine skull from that shop.

But of course, Lichtpuntje is my favorite. No doubt. I've been there two weeks ago and got some exciting new crystals. It was very hot outside but I had a wonderful day and sat outside on the porch for a while. The owner gave me a ride to the station. Amazing people.
That is jolly nice! They are amazing people for sure!
I sat on that porch too last time I was there, I think close to 2 months ago now. It was just built then. I love it! I could do with one too, hahaha.
So if I'm correct you live in Switzerland but visit The Netherlands too? But not Dutch?
If the owner of Ad Mineraal is that old the shop will likely go in the near future? There was a really nice shop in Veere, Zeeland, and the owner was also in his 70s. In a way he wanted to retire but he couldn't say goodbye to the crystals and his shop. But in the end he and his wife closed the doors. I think he must've been near 80 by that time. He wasn't in it for the spiritual aspect, he just loved crystals and had a very good eye for them. Very good quality. I miss it at times. It was a nice shop to go to whenever I visit Veere.
But of late I've seen a few more shops pop up nearby with nice crystal as far as I can tell from photos.
But somehow Lichtpuntje always appeals more. Because of the owners, the gardens etc :)