Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 25-09-2020, 10:24 AM
Legrand

Starman,

Nice to read you. Hope the fires are getting smaller.

Take care
Old 25-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Master

Starman . . .

You are very, very right. One of the first rules of true spirituality is “Know Thyself.” VERY few do.

On top of that . . . very few want to. Those very few that truly wish to discover and learn have very little to turn to in just how to go about it all.

Mind is all they have known for eons. Mind does not allow for the revision of even the simple personal habits … let alone the habits that form the belief core of each of us. What constitutes this and other boards is the recreational squabbles over data and opinion and has little to nothing to do with Truth.

Those that know what lies beyond the mental worlds tend to keep their mouths shut … observing and waiting for those scant few that will show true eagerness to learn.

And yes … as you say … on it goes … for lifetime after lifetime. Most would be amazed at how long they have been at this … even those who have advanced enough to finally have an interest in discussion at this level.

And again … yes … the 99.9999% rule still holds. It is the .0001% that we watch for.
Old 25-09-2020, 06:13 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Starman . . .

You are very, very right. One of the first rules of true spirituality is “Know Thyself.” VERY few do.

On top of that . . . very few want to. Those very few that truly wish to discover and learn have very little to turn to in just how to go about it all.

Mind is all they have known for eons. Mind does not allow for the revision of even the simple personal habits … let alone the habits that form the belief core of each of us. What constitutes this and other boards is the recreational squabbles over data and opinion and has little to nothing to do with Truth.

Those that know what lies beyond the mental worlds tend to keep their mouths shut …

zorkchop

Perhaps you can enlighten me on a topic.

I have found that it is very subtle, very very very subtle.

The tendencies, kamma, what is there.

When you talk about unwinding beliefs and such, what is your perspective?

The subtle parts.

I am interested in what you and Starman might have to say on this topic.

Thanks,

JL
Old 25-09-2020, 08:33 PM
Master

The prime topic would be … Know Thyself. Perhaps upwards of 95% of the initial Path is trod via trial-and-error. Discernment of what others tell you and discernment of just what are the core beliefs and pattens of Self as each walks their own Path comes agonizingly slow. That involves … looking for the limiting patterns and habits that NO one likes to uncover … but … and it is a *big* but … with eternity to work with … they WILL be uncovered.

One of the real questions to ask of yourself would be … just what degree of courage, discipline, passion for Truth, strength … all of these and more … what degree do you hold within yourself and where will you allow that to lead you?

The old saying(s) of … Truth is not so much of what one has yet to learn … but MUCH more in what one has left to let go of … and … We have met the enemy and the enemy is us … both are very true.

Very few have that depth of courage. This is neither a criticism nor judgement. This is the human experience verses greater Truth. The Path is overwhelmingly unfair … and yet … how else is one to learn greater Truth than to look into the depths of Self to a greater and more frightening degree than most will ever consider … until they are absolutely desperate to do so. Only when one is ready to lose ones life will they actually gain it.

Mind … is not the master … of Soul Itself. Throughout the eons … we have been taught otherwise.
Old 25-09-2020, 10:11 PM
janielee

All fair points, zorkchop with thanks.
Old 26-09-2020, 12:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Can Oneness only manifest as an ilusion Of Two? If so why? I would be intested in responses to that question.
Ofcourse not. It can also manifest as a recognition/realisation of the three.
And to God all ever expanding infinite dimensions that are in its ever expanding glorified freedom of unbounded nature of ever expanse in all directions of all the infinite dimensions that are being and becoming evermore here and now. Through each and every single one of us also.
Old 26-09-2020, 02:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Starman,

Nice to read you. Hope the fires are getting smaller.

Take care

Thank you Dear Fellow Traveler, the fires are a couple of hundred miles away from where I live but all it takes is a shift in the wind, something like life itself, and the smoke from those fires come to my area and fill the skys, burning lungs and eyes. Right now everything is clear but high winds are forecast for tomorrow, which may bring smoke to my area.

It is difficult to escape, you can drive out of town a couple of hundred miles to a clear area, and the wind can change direction and blow the smoke into your new location. I have four air purifiers in my home, and I turn on the exhaust fans in the bathroom and over the stove, which helps to remove alot of the smoke. Thank you Legrand for your compassion.

“The road is long, with many a winding turn,…….”
Old 26-09-2020, 10:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Ofcourse not. It can also manifest as a recognition/realisation of the three.
And to God all ever expanding infinite dimensions that are in its ever expanding glorified freedom of unbounded nature of ever expanse in all directions of all the infinite dimensions that are being and becoming evermore here and now. Through each and every single one of us also.

Then the manifestation is not Maya:)
Old 27-09-2020, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
Thank you Dear Fellow Traveler, the fires are a couple of hundred miles away from where I live but all it takes is a shift in the wind, something like life itself, and the smoke from those fires come to my area and fill the skys, burning lungs and eyes. Right now everything is clear but high winds are forecast for tomorrow, which may bring smoke to my area.

It is difficult to escape, you can drive out of town a couple of hundred miles to a clear area, and the wind can change direction and blow the smoke into your new location. I have four air purifiers in my home, and I turn on the exhaust fans in the bathroom and over the stove, which helps to remove alot of the smoke. Thank you Legrand for your compassion.

“The road is long, with many a winding turn,…….”

The air filters in your home, are they the really good ones that will get down to the virus level?

As for the stove, does that have a filter?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Then the manifestation is not Maya:)
There goes the is and the isn't.
It's not this or that. It's this AND that.
Manifestation is Maya and it is not Maya both at the same time.
When you lack knowing, you can feel it energy motionally emotionally. That doesn't make the reality an illusion just because it is unknown. And understanding emotions one can easily allow the knowing to whatever preferred enjoyed degree of being and becoming.

So as you ask what is reality. Your soul instantly becomes the knowing of the reality you ask for. But you dont ask in words. That is also why the manifestations dont follow words.
One can say "I want more money!" feeling frustration... But the soul manifests what you truely want at all times. That is why joy is available at all times. So every negative emotion is an indicator of unnecessary resistance to the natural flow of your evermore unique being and becoming evermore here and now where and when everything that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now.