Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-10-2019, 11:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Regardless of what a medium/clairvoyant
would have anyone believe, I have a further understanding of clairvoyance, & clairvoyance is not an effective way to communicate with spiritual beings for a number of reasons.
& that is why in the Padgett Messages, the celestial beings who communicated through James Padgett used automatic writing.

The celestial use their higher abilities to over come certain difficulties in communicating to us, by almost literally taking over the hand.

There are many nefarious spiritual beings who can & do interfere with Earthlings, & one of those nefarious things that they do is to, do all that they can to stop good spiritual beings from bringing important truths to Earthlings, in regards to the nefarious unloving dark minded spiritual beings, & the sheer incredible numbers of them that loiter around this planet & UNLOVINGLY involve themself in our lives & affairs.

If people new of the scale of the influence, hinderance, attack & way way way much more very unloving behaviors of these nasties, then Earthlings would be, as i am. & that is, completely astounded, discusted, sickened & literally wanting to leave this planet for ever more.

If I may ask, who/what are those dark minded things? Are they demons, ghosts, interdimensional space aliens, or all of those?
Old 01-10-2019, 11:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
If I may ask, who/what are those dark minded things? Are they demons, ghosts, interdimensional space aliens, or all of those?

Well regardless of what others choose to believe, those dark minded beings are simply, people that were once connected to the flesh & living on a planet such as Earth. & are now known as discarnate persons/beings/spiritual beings/spirits.

In my opinion demons & ghosts do not exist. Demons & ghosts are simply only thought forms, that dark minded spiritual beings use in order to fool Earthlings for many many nefarious unloving reasons.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Well regardless of what others choose to believe, those dark minded beings are simply, people that were once connected to the flesh & living on a planet such as Earth. & are now known as discarnate persons/beings/spiritual beings/spirits.

In my opinion demons & ghosts do not exist. Demons & ghosts are simply only thought forms, that dark minded spiritual beings use in order to fool Earthlings for many many nefarious unloving reasons.

Sounds more reasonable than red men with pitchforks, honestly. Although I'm not sure why those dark things are wasting their time bothering the living. However, as long as they only bother the jerks who got it coming and leave the more decent people alone I don't really have a problem with it.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
Science has never proven anything like channeling or telepathy. The brain is an immense and complex thing, and no two are the same. Some of the actions of the brain are similar tho, and can be recognized as clear indicators of mental illness. There have been many, many tests performed under multiple conditions that have proven that telepathy and channelling do not happen. The real reason I feel there is total proof that nothing of the sort exists is this - If it did, the people who could use mind reading and thought transference would control the entire world. There is no power that doesn't corrupt, and the power to read minds and make people hear thoughts unbidden would corrupt absolutely. I know most people making claims of having the ability to hear spirits and voices say they would never use it for bad reasons or against nature and things like that, but the truth is, they would. Maybe not all of them, but some would, there is always that one ******* who is the reason we can't have anything nice. So, if you are hearing voices and believe that the people around you are controlling your thoughts and attacking you, especially if you are alive and well without a scratch on you, and the voices are telling you things that you find contrary to your nature, you need to get help. These are signs of mental illness. There are links between science and spirituality and unexplained phenomenon, but voices isn't one of them. I can't think of a single case where the hearing of voices has not been attached to a mental illness. I know a young man, 27, nice looking, educated, and very much schizophrenic who believes I control his life with my thoughts. That I am in some way attempting to kill him. Prove to me that anyone, anywhere, ever did anything by mind control or telepathy. An actual event, not just suggestibility after the fact. I read so many posts on this forum about mind control and telepathy and channeling and psychic attacks and mind control, and some of them scare the actual **** out of me.
Namaste.

While I consider myself to be a "spiritual person" or just affix that label because it looks good on me, I don't believe in telepathy, clairvoyance, channeling etc, but neither do I disbelieve it - I am fully open to the idea, but I don't need "proof". If I am meant to have a lasting, earth shattering experience in regards, no doubt I will.

Those powers, subtle forces and extra sensory awareness, the Yogic tradition calls Siddhis.

We are taught that Siddhis are only the byproduct of Spiritual mastery and not the goal of it, so one should not be attached to acquiring any "supernatural powers", and to even give them all away for a "higher purpose" which transcends all of the glamour, fame, wealth and prestige (corruptible influences) of being able to read another's mind, move objects at will or commune with the deceased.

Basically, if this is their ONLY goal for persuing meditation, yoga and spiritual practice, they have a snowflakes chance in hell of ever acquiring Siddhis, so many will fake it to show that 20 years of meditation and standing on one's head has not been in vain and is paying dividends...bogus ones.

For those with humility, devotion to practice and no desire to attain psychic powers, they are the ones who usually do get Siddhis...but they will also say "neti neti" or "get lost, I want to merge with Divine Consciousness and not be distracted by such fancy things".

The whole down side of course, is the one who hands out the Siddhis will say "I will give you the gift of clairaudience on ONE condition...you will never be able to prove it to anybody else or use it for personal gain...do you still want it Y/N?"

I do agree that a lot of people on this site wouldn't have a clue..not singling anybody in particular..just generalising.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Master
Quote:

Neil, thanks for your explanation.

Now I understand what you are talking about.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-10-2019, 10:41 AM
Master

channeling/telepathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
Science has never proven anything like channeling or telepathy. The brain is an immense and complex thing, and no two are the same. Some of the actions of the brain are similar tho, and can be recognized as clear indicators of mental illness. There have been many, many tests performed under multiple conditions that have proven that telepathy and channelling do not happen. The real reason I feel there is total proof that nothing of the sort exists is this - If it did, the people who could use mind reading and thought transference would control the entire world. There is no power that doesn't corrupt, and the power to read minds and make people hear thoughts unbidden would corrupt absolutely. I know most people making claims of having the ability to hear spirits and voices say they would never use it for bad reasons or against nature and things like that, but the truth is, they would. Maybe not all of them, but some would, there is always that one ******* who is the reason we can't have anything nice. So, if you are hearing voices and believe that the people around you are controlling your thoughts and attacking you, especially if you are alive and well without a scratch on you, and the voices are telling you things that you find contrary to your nature, you need to get help. These are signs of mental illness. There are links between science and spirituality and unexplained phenomenon, but voices isn't one of them. I can't think of a single case where the hearing of voices has not been attached to a mental illness. I know a young man, 27, nice looking, educated, and very much schizophrenic who believes I control his life with my thoughts. That I am in some way attempting to kill him. Prove to me that anyone, anywhere, ever did anything by mind control or telepathy. An actual event, not just suggestibility after the fact. I read so many posts on this forum about mind control and telepathy and channeling and psychic attacks and mind control, and some of them scare the actual **** out of me.

Like u I too believe there is nothing absolute unrestrained power like channeling / telepathy . So if a person claims to have this capability absolutely which works anywhere anytime with any person in any conditions , i usually discards such claims as exaggeration and think it as an alibi to gain some material benefit (monetary / publicity/favors / sexual etc) .

However there is caveat to it if the motives are pure/divine , the person with spiritual development can really read/hear/understand /see which normal people can not really . If this is channeling / telepathy , then so be it and it really exists (but only in spiritual world devoid of material consideration and in spiritual world full of divine considerations - like saving lot of people from an impending danger / making others life really better ) .

Please note high degree publicity quotient in public claims of people claiming people to have such extraneous capabilities even on a small fora like this spiritual one .

Last edited by HITESH SHAH : 02-10-2019 at 02:11 PM.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:52 PM
Maybe the supernatural has to be this mysterious thing on Earth.

In other words, it could just be divine planning. Or aliens ... hah hah. I like to think divine planning is the reason because I think it through and it makes sense to me and the idea of aliens orchestrating stuff on Earth is extremely creepy to me.

Maybe I'm wrong - I'm not, but I am consistent so I usually get along with non-believers and can understand where they are coming from.

There were some spiritual seeming but atheistic scientists, like Carl Sagan and Isaac Asimov. I just happen to find that worldview depressing and my life experiences have taught me that there is a God and that there is more to existence than just this physical plane.