Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 30-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SheShatters
Lomax, you are joking, yes?

Nothing can be proven by a Ouija board except that it is affected entirely by the people holding it. You say it is proven to you, but has your proof been evident to anyone else? I am not asking in a combative way, and I apologize is my writing confers one - you won't be the first person who has commented on that. I am genuinely asking fo someone to prove these things to me.
If you have some spare cash to spend,i know some people who can send beings to you.
Are you interested?
Old 30-09-2019, 09:56 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
If you have some spare cash to spend,i know some people who can send beings to you.
Are you interested?

And that would be exactly what I meant. If you give me $ I will be psychic for you. Unless you are talking about hiring a hit man, aren't your higher beings more interested in higher things than $??
Prove it first and then we'll talk.
Old 01-10-2019, 01:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
While I have no interest in proving anything, I felt a need to dispute your premise. There have been studies and experiments that in fact DID show that something odd was going on. Controlled runs trying to "see" the image of a card behind a screen (star, square, squiggly lines, circle, triangle) have an expected random chance of guessing right of 20%. Some participants scored 40% or more. Remote viewing has been used by both our government and the Russian government to try to gain surveillance information. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Point is, there has been some evidence that these things are real. But feel free to believe whatever you like.

They scored better sometimes than others the same way a gambler will have good and bad runs. They should break along even lines, but they don't. Dice don't know anything about odds and they throw the game. So the card readers had runs that were better than others. But the runs were not consistent which would have proven that it was the reader or the sender having some sort of channeling or clairvoyance. The runs were random and the people having them were random, just like Vegas. We will have to agree to disagree, but I am very open to being PROVEN wrong.

PS, The Stargate Project was declared 100% useless. And believe me, if the govt could have found any way to use telepathy, clairvoyance, remote viewing or anything even resembling the lot of them, they would have exploited the hell out of it for war power or financial control.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
Lomax, you are joking, yes?

Nothing can be proven by a Ouija board except that it is affected entirely by the people holding it. You say it is proven to you, but has your proof been evident to anyone else? I am not asking in a combative way, and I apologize is my writing confers one - you won't be the first person who has commented on that. I am genuinely asking fo someone to prove these things to me.

I could not prove to you that Ouija boards actually can be utilized to speak with spiritual beings.

However I can assure you that when I was in my early twenties I had enough experiences with them, that did prove without a shadow of a doubt that Ouija boards are an effective tool for communicating with spiritual beings.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:24 AM
Master

Quote:
And that would be exactly what I meant. If you give me $ I will be psychic for you. Unless you are talking about hiring a hit man, aren't your higher beings more interested in higher things than $??

For many years, prior to hearing spiritual beings myself, I visited clairvoyants in search of truth & they were always spot on.

& over the years & also prior to hearing spiritual beings myself, i attended spiritualist churches & met many hundreds of people who could communicate with spiritual beings, & meeting all of these people & listening to their predictions regarding myself & others, did prove it all as a truthful reality for myself.

If you need proof, you could, spend time with folk who suggest that they communicate with spiritual beings.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:24 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I could not prove to you that Ouija boards actually can be utilized to speak with spiritual beings.

However I can assure you that when I was in my early twenties I had enough experiences with them, that did prove without a shadow of a doubt that Ouija boards are an effective tool for communicating with spiritual beings.

Did it convince anyone else? Doesn’t it seem odd that a spiritual entity with wisdom to impart would choose to do it thru a plastic pointer on a cardboard surface that was marketed in the millions by Milton Bradley? Does every one work every time? That is a lot of contact.
Old 01-10-2019, 02:30 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
For many years, prior to hearing spiritual beings myself, I visited clairvoyants in search of truth & they were always spot on.

& over the years & also prior to hearing spiritual beings myself, i attended spiritualist churches & met many hundreds of people who could communicate with spiritual beings, & meeting all of these people & listening to their predictions regarding myself & others, did prove it all as a truthful reality for myself.

If you need proof, you could, spend time with folk who suggest that they communicate with spiritual beings.

I have and I do. Not one of them has told me a single thing that wasn’t easily gathered from general information. In a gathering, you can shout out pretty much an single fact or statement and it will apply to at least one person. Death, birth, message from a red haired man, someone who is laughing and smoking a pipe, and angry woman who is unforgiving, a child who is lost, a baby crying, they all resonate with someone. You create the connection yourself. At least, that was my experience. Not a single one of the predictions for my future have come to pass. And even those are shrewd guesses, children, a move, a promotion, etc. again, we agree to disagree.
Old 01-10-2019, 06:00 AM
Master
Quote:
That's why i told you at first place to try things on your own.So,how exactly you expect from someone else to give you the proofs you want?
And by the way,what do you mean by ''prove it first''?
Prove it to whom?
You're the one who wants proofs,but at the same time you're not willing to 'do' something about it.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Did it convince anyone else? Doesn’t it seem odd that a spiritual entity with wisdom to impart would choose to do it thru a plastic pointer on a cardboard surface that was marketed in the millions by Milton Bradley? Does every one work every time? That is a lot of contact.
A ouija board is not the item it self that is working in any way. It is simply a tool that any spiritual being can approach & utilize to communicate, by simply using the mind in order to move the planchette towards a letter or number.

Ouija boards are also not a portal for spiritual beings. Spiritual beings simply only just approach it in order to utilize it. And a person does not even need a board. All the need is pieces of paper with numbers & letters written on them & a flat surface, & any thing can be used as a planchett. We used an up turned glass.

And yes i know of many other people that have used the Ouija, & they also have said that it is an effective way to communicate. However, it will only work if a spiritual being chooses to interact with us, other wise absolutely nothing will occure.
Old 01-10-2019, 11:03 AM
Master

Quote:
I have and I do. Not one of them has told me a single thing that wasn’t easily gathered from general information. In a gathering, you can shout out pretty much an single fact or statement and it will apply to at least one person. Death, birth, message from a red haired man, someone who is laughing and smoking a pipe, and angry woman who is unforgiving, a child who is lost, a baby crying, they all resonate with someone. You create the connection yourself. At least, that was my experience. Not a single one of the predictions for my future have come to pass. And even those are shrewd guesses, children, a move, a promotion, etc. again, we agree to disagree.

Regardless of what a medium/clairvoyant
would have anyone believe, I have a further understanding of clairvoyance, & clairvoyance is not an effective way to communicate with spiritual beings for a number of reasons.
& that is why in the Padgett Messages, the celestial beings who communicated through James Padgett used automatic writing.

The celestial use their higher abilities to over come certain difficulties in communicating to us, by almost literally taking over the hand.

There are many nefarious spiritual beings who can & do interfere with Earthlings, & one of those nefarious things that they do is to, do all that they can to stop good spiritual beings from bringing important truths to Earthlings, in regards to the nefarious unloving dark minded spiritual beings, & the sheer incredible numbers of them that loiter around this planet & UNLOVINGLY involve themself in our lives & affairs.

If people new of the scale of the influence, hinderance, attack & way way way much more very unloving behaviors of these nasties, then Earthlings would be, as i am. & that is, completely astounded, discusted, sickened & literally wanting to leave this planet for ever more.

I have had exstensive experience with clairvoyance, & I can assure you, regardless of what any clairvoyant says. Clairvoyants are ALWAYS 100% negatively influenced by dark beings. & this is why the communications & information is sketchy.

Over the years, have been friends with literally hundreds of mediums of all kinds.