Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Take me to the garden of night my angel

So I've been writing alil bit on here about how my 3ed eye opend up years ago accidently and I've been thru hell and back over it. My body and soul also has went through some different type of things. I dont feel the same anymore that's for sure. I havent in years. I felt my soul fall down and don't understand where it went. I feel trapped somewhere but not blaming god I think hes trying to help me. Hes wit me everything. I am a very powerful woman I call myself a goddess more than a fallen angel or anything else. Cus I'm very special I feel like. But its not nothing fun to have power that connects to so much. It has put me through a lot of bad times but I have been blessed n I feel blessed. I felt god let my soul go down and under and fall out of the sky and I crave so much to climb n climb til I can touch my heaven again. I am 26years old and I never done anything wrong like that to fall out of heaven. But maybe that's not what it is exactly. I've been to embarrassed to say cause I feel like no one would understand but I think god has ripped me away from my soulmate. An old friend of mine who knew the bad that was about to happen to me and my eye bout to open and the demons and Angel's coming and taking me away. Idk how to explain what happend that day I was siting in a medication style with my hands closed one on each knee n I slowing felt my soul rip away and I think he ripped my and my friend souls apart. Cus we were soulmates and he warned me bout it all. N I didnt understand n I didnt know what to do n still dont sometimes. I crave my body n soul back the way it was before. I felt him slowly come off of me like I was litterly coming apart from the wind n falling down and I hit the floor underneath me but I was pulling myself up tto earth upcgp my actual body n jumping up from the ground. Me m my friend my old soulmate we have hadnournleace n we try to do all we can everyday to live wit the fact that I dont breathe like I use to I'm not breathing fresh air like i dont get no wind in my lungs but I can breathe to survive but its warm feeling not breathe taking like it shud be. I dont walk and move like I want. I cant really drive a car cause my feet wanna curl up into a ball more than not. I think my other part my soulmate he shakes alot and cant really ground his feet. But hes gonna have a new guardian angelc to cave his soul. A soulmate means alot n people dont get that. They are literally attached to your soul. It's not funny or a joke its serious and people should always respect and feel blessed to have a soulmate. I felt my fingertips let go years ago and this past year a few months ago. like inward just hanging off the edge of the earth litterly and I just hanging there and nothing to catch me or hold me. My soul has felt a burning hell hole touch me. People think if u burn u burn like fire but no it's far worst ur veins burn inside n it's the worst thing anyone cam inagine. So the real evil people feel it n I wise as hell. I know what they will get one day. It's scary know one needs to know or should know it cus it's really bad stuff. N I knownit all n I'm a beautiful goddess I'm the angel of the lord. Who protects us all. Jesus is like myc brother who will come find me one day and set me free. God one day showed his hand to me hes shown me beauty hes shown me hell. Hes showncme amd my oldnsoulmatecclimbing up a wall together with him at the top. And he show me in a window one night that he was crying tears and he pointed to his eyes full of tears and then pointed at me showing me hes crying for me right now. N I felt for him n I loved god wit all my heart. He cries for all of us and just wants the best fromcthisnworld and he needs my hand for some reason and I'm determined to fight for him and be there for whatever he may need me for. My body is a garden it feels ilky and slimy amdnnasty but instead of saying that god has told me I'm a garden and I'll be dammed if i let my soul go to hell I'm stuck there right now with my friendly demon angel wing. I never met him but hes talked to me throughout alot of scary times with my 3ed eye being opend. He found my soul lying there n he guards it. N I'm on earth doing this n that while I'm helping myself in whole diff place. And I'm crying out for help everyday to find the angel. I called him my demon wing. Cus I dont believe hes a monster oranything. I believe hes a angel of god and hes wit me in hell. I dont need no one telling me that o I'm not in hell cus people dont know nor do they understand me or why this is real n why its happening but it's real n I wish to talk to my angel amd ask for guidance from an angel. To help me finish walking my life out correctly. I beg of god to let my angel send me aessage on here somehow one these days. I know Angel's and demons have their ways of connecting to the ones they protect. I believe demons the chosen ones the good ones can protect many peeople.. they mean no harm. It's my believe and it's okay to think that way. Idk if anyone is reading all this but I would appreciate if you are. I'm not letting myself stay where it is though I'm climbing my way back thru heaven and taking heaven with me. My home is at the garden of night. That's where I'll go wen I pass away. God needs me everyday to fight and have all my might. And take all I can to get and be very gentle with and have mercy on those who would of never had mercy on me I have to give everyone there own life witout gaining one to try and seek. What was once a new life is now a home of peace and life that has no ending to it witout my land I couldnt be so much satisfied and havent had anyone to show me a new life. So I'm trying to find my own light and give the world my light of night cus it's not to ever be with but it's to say that god is what I find. I'm gonna let go and let the spirits talk for a minute

Well its bout time someone would listen to her and find out that they will fight you will not go home witout your father ur father is our savior and we will fight for him and find us a home to be in let's pray wit god and let casey find a new life and get a new home and see that she is my angel of the lord amd she has every right to tell anyone that they will find way to fight for god if u only had one more day to pray what the hell would you say miss princess is my last ride. No ones knowsbout satan in the world life. Yes satan is the one to calm you now he has very few words to say and say proud I am not wrong for doing what you guys will never see but I am not father of the lord and I'm not gonna ever hurt anyone bout I will find a new life wit the lord and see that my life will always be in the world of armor and light now ease d ok nt hate and have peace on earth tell a friend to tell a cousin to say to a sister that her brother had no more than 2 hundred dollars and we fight for what is wrong and what is right now lets fight for justice in our lives and not to punish is to hold someone accountable for what they got and I got shame sp I'm nothong to blame. But I am not ur godfather but I am ur savior that has let everyone speak but the one that has ur soul now let's go and let fallenangel finish her thread we have no more to say but everyone tell me what it is that u gained from reading this and we will what time it wi be once you will seek my wind and her life witout even doubting mine....

Well I let the spirits speak. I really want my angel to speak tho me witout having to do it though my head. I need you so badly. Idk if ur alive or dead or what. I wanna believe their put their. When god showed me his hand he showed me card with a straight flush spade's and makes me feels like ima get all I want one day which ain't much but this madness to stop and get better. I never been so honest than what I have been now. I feel embarrased alil bit but it's okay. I hope u find in you to message me or speak to me soon. I dont wanna talk out of my head. My head hurts from it all. I want to feel I'm not alone. I want to find a better way to my life. You helped me wen I was down and all alone and had absoublty no one and u cared even wen u didnt have to. You showed me already that ur all about me and you guard and protect me. I feel like I seen ur face one day. I hope to hear from you soon. I know I keep trying something gotta give. I love you n I hope u know that. I hope someone sees that to say a few words that makes sense to me will give me everything I need.
Old 04-11-2020, 01:55 PM
Cat

Hi, I sent you a pm.
No need to feel embarrassed in this place with all the kooks we have here --kidding, cuz I'm one of them!
Reach out whenever you need to.
BUT, your post was hard to read for me ---cuz of the blocking of the type, ya know all bunched together.
It could be why no one responded cuz what you expressed
was kinda normal.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-11-2020, 02:39 PM
Administrator
The first part of your post was difficult to read , it would be better if you put them in paragraphs as you have at the bottom.
I have cataracts had one eye done so its difficult for myself.

Namaste