Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-10-2020, 02:22 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So you say that the blue light was a message from your guides? I am not sure what was the cause of my experience, one moment I was meditating then I lost conciousness and I woke up seeing that bluish light. I can't seem to connect somebody when I meditate, there's only silence... even if I ask for a conversation or for a sign, there's no answer, nothing.

You think about myself that I am quite advanced, seeing how many things I experience, but that's not the case my friend, I barely made 3-4 steps forward and 100 backwards. I am in a situation where I feel the most distant from the divine, can't connect with it at all.

When I say you're making progress that's because you are... I know it doesn't seem like it, that's because its a long road - knowledge is light, more knowledge more light - and yes many times we step into darkness on our journey, makes you stronger coming through darkness 'more wisdom' after being in the dark, then 'more' light, learn from it... I know about that feeling 3 steps forward and 10 back, it just seems that way - but I see you've come out of the 100 mph fast lane with the AP, taken a little step back to have a think - and look at all you've already learned at such a young age...

Your next steps with learning 'more knowledge' will happen when the times right... don't push 'observe' relax and enjoy meditating - with no expectations... So much knowledge you will have to share and help others, 'when the times right' until then you are on the right path - I say path instead of track, because track generally goes around in circles, where as a path leads some place - so stay on the path, but keep your mind strong, a little bit of research twice a week into the power of mind...

Keep in good contact daily with your Higher Self / Guides and Angel's who are there to guide you, and protect you - chat to them like the best friends they are, and keep a diary... Keep strong, keep learning - good luck...
Old 30-10-2020, 09:42 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Do you have anything to share? TBH I don't know much about chakras but I feel that I have a blockage somewhere.

What problems is the blocked chakra giving you? I balance my chakras with the power of the mind, same mind power I use to guide cells to fight viruses...
Old 30-10-2020, 10:02 PM
Legrand

In my day to day, when I do not have time to meditate as I am active. I balance my chakras in two depth breaths.

Breathing in deeply all my focus and identity is under my feet.
As I breath out, I say hello to my sacral chakra to finish the breath in feeling the heart chakra.

Breathing in again I feel like a vapour going up the throat chakra to fill my third eye chakra.
As I breath out I just vanish into 'heaven' over my crown chakra.

And voila! All new again in two breaths.

Regards