Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-09-2020, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
Guardian Angel

My angel is coloured blue and i know is name is Gabriel because many a time i asked i got no answer at first then one day the thought Gabriel kept popping into my head i thought it was my guide at first it was only when i was asleep and something white like rings roused me they never spoke to me my clairaudience has not worked since i was three they seem top put impression's into to my head then as i roused a blue ring Appeared for very short period of time as if he was checking in it was very short visit my guides did not want me to miss his visit i use the word his as i know they have no actual gender. i get no names of what my actual guides by i know they are in the background there was only one time i know what my one guide was when i twelve years old i started suffering blackouts i fought to say conscious but it was a losing battle i slumped on the floor in the classroom and everything went total black then all of a sudden there was this ragging fierce red Indians face shouting and glaring at me assumed he was my guide this happened on a few occasions the doctors could not find out what was the matter with me, they put it down to growing pains the weird thing was though when i came round the first time i standing up and the other school children were laughing at me, i asked the teacher what had gone on because i said to him i was oblivious to what was happening he said to me your were moving around very slowly and talking very slowly i never forget that my guide brought me back into the land of the living i could have lost hope but i know the darkness is not the end just a resting place for your soul. we no doubt use winged humanoid angels as a ref guide as they don't really look like that but are pure thought and energy
Old 22-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Pathfinder

Mines a male. I know because from being a kid he's called my name when I fall asleep.

Funny isn't it. I do struggle to connect well with mine though.
Old 28-09-2020, 08:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I always live with the feeling that this is not the last life for me))
Old 28-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Elfin

Another lovely account Briam... I always enjoy reading them..
Old 30-09-2020, 04:15 AM
Master
As for my crew.......
I have gone up in the mountains at night time and when it becomes foggy (which doesn't happen when it is hot and dry), those around me start showing up. I can see them with my physical eyes opened. But because there is not much light, they appear in black and white (actually shades of gray).

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜