Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-09-2020, 12:44 PM
Gracey

Please help with this scary dream.

I found myself in some kind of shelter. I could feel a ceiling and three walls around me, in front of me was no wall and I could see what was ahead. I saw a small group of females. I heard a boom. One of the females came out and said to me, "Come look at this lightning." So I walked out and looked at the lightning. The sky was red and yellow and the lightning was not normal lightning. It did not streak, but burnt like a small piece of paper all around the edges and it crackled. It did this in clusters. The one female there was taking one female at a time home for safety reasons. To my right I went into a parked vehicle and my husbands brother was in there on a lap top. He said to me that he would like my daughter to cut his hair when he gets home. I said that's not a good idea and he should get his Aunt to do it. (MY daughter in real life isn't capable to do it). Then I left the vehicle and went back to the small group of females. I noticed it was just not the sky that was red and yellow, it was the entire atmosphere, all around us. I saw faces of humans in the so called sky. Several of them, none I recognized. I was hoping one was Wonder Woman cause it looked like her, but it was a generic form of her. This place felt eerie and I knew this was not earth and not a good place to be. I wondered if it was a different dimension and wanted to go back to my reality. I then I walked back to where I came from to feel safe again and as soon as I got there the same female called my name out and told me to come look, she found Pans portal to hell. That strange "lightning" was going on again. I came out a few steps and to my left I looked where she pointed. I saw a stone slab of some sort (gravestone perhaps), but no portal. Then I saw a small green light. Then I saw a banner that had an image of Pan on it and the words Pans portal to hell. I felt very disinterest and left.
end dream.

I told my husband this dream and the first thing he said, sounds like you were in purgatory.
Old 10-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Master

I don't know about the portal. But the red and yellow sky and the strange lightning sounds like Syria. The sand on the wind can make daylight like that, and the lightning could be air-to-ground fire from a US plane.

It really isn't a good place to be.
Old 10-09-2020, 05:17 PM
Gracey

See I never would of that of thought of that White Warrior. Thank you for a different perspective.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:10 PM
Gracey

It just dawned on me, my brother in law (the man in the dream) lives out on the west coast on usa where there are lots of forest fires right now. i hope i never see one up close and personal cause it is so eerie.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:53 PM
Administrator
It could be the thought of the fires raging through different areas is on your mind .my friend lives in california she has had to leave her daughters house because the fires were getting really close.
my friend lives on the Rez in Banning and she was telling me she was standing on her porch.watching the trees burn and she described the sky just as you have in your dream.

Namaste
Old 10-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Gracey

Must be very hard to live in an area that catches fire so much. Too bad they dont allow underbrush to be taken care of on a regular basis or at all for that matter. My brother in law lives in San Fransisco. I need to reach out and see how he is holding up. I did look at some photos from out there and the sky does look like it did in my dream.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:11 PM
Gracey

Some research pertaining to the dream content.

There are currently wild fires in California, Oregon and Washington States. There are so many of them now that the atmosphere is red and yellow like in my dream. I heard the Governor of California say that there were 14,000 lightning strikes in 24 hours days there on 9 September and that started 1,100 fires. There was also what is called a heat dome at that time. A heat dome occurs when the atmosphere traps hot ocean air like a lid or cap. I researched to see if Pan is associated with fire more than what I learned from my 8 May 2020 dream with Pan and fires from that story. Acaesium is a town that had a perpetual fire burning in the Temple of Pan back in the day of the Greeks. Pan is a universal agent known as phosphorus, and when that hits air (especially dry air) it creates white fire. This act according to the Greeks means that he gives light and life to the world. Gnostics see him as a universal agent as well, only with igneous (pertaining to fire) body of the Holy Spirit. He is adored in secret rites in temples under Baphomet, the goat demon. Celtic beliefs depicts Pan as the fire of Bel.

Today, the 15th of September of the year 2020, the sun looked different. The sky was dark and the sun was orangish-red and gave no other colors in the sky. This is due to the jet stream carrying over the smoke from the West coast. I decided to research phosphorus and lightning to see what significance they have with each other. I learned that the element was discovered in the 1660’s by an alchemist named Hennis Brandt. He noticed a green light after he was boiling his own urine in attempts to create gold. The green light was phosphorousSince then it has been discovered that during the times of primordial earth, lightning struck and created phosphorus and thus life. Phosphorus was abundant back then. Now I understand why ancients thought Pan associated him with Phosphorus and to be a life giver. Today, outside of living and moving organisms making one percent of the organism, phosphorus is mostly found in rocks at .01 percent.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:22 AM
Knower

Wow, yeah, maybe you were channeling this from something, maybe visited one of these places in your dream or something. Those poor people who live in these places.
Old 25-10-2020, 10:45 AM
irisa

Hi Gracey,

interesting dream...makes me curious...googled around...and found something you might want to look up (or not...;-))...
´Caesarea Philippi´...