Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-06-2024, 12:36 PM
Master

6-21-24 …

One more post after this one … before I go.

Hazada and lemex … thank yo for your interaction in this thread for the last number of months … if not more.

To be fair … there *is* a level of “illusion” that is the major reason for the detrimental effect of the human experience. Somewhere I posted a short explanation of that … but exactly where in posts past … I don’t know. I am not going to disclose it here … this post is long enough.

It is the fact that there *is* an element of illusion in a very specific place and way … and nice this is mostly unknown and not taught … the mind grabs the word “illusion” and applies it anywhere an everywhere of its own choosing … thus making the individuals own path even more confusion … this was the major theme behind yesterday’s post.

I’d another example of paradox … there is illusion … but there isn’t.

You will slowly come to find that true advancement does not come by way of the statements and phrases you uncover … some knowledgable individual, guru, intellectual adept … has offered and you have found recognition and warm feelings / resonance within those words. You will more often than not find that true advancement comes by way of you making a step beyond your comfort zone … stepping beyond what you usually do … applying yourself in just a slightly but noticeably different angle or degree or way … than you have always used or come up to in the past. Applying the knowledge … the statement … applying the awareness … and finding that it is a door that opens to new … previously unknown or un-practiced viewpoints and approaches.

By you taking this unfamiliar step … you go beyond your state of consciousness … and gain … enlarge … hopefully rise … although you can use the same approach to lose … or go downhill.

It is a factual statement … that Divine Spirit of the Pure God Worlds looks for those that DO something with the discoveries given to them. Most people do not even use the opportunities given to them … whispered to them … they prefer to stay with the familiar.

When you do indeed apply in different ways … this stands out … to Divine Spirit … or those that oversee such devotion and sincerity to advancement.

You find the greater … by walking more deeply into the greater … and not using the old, familiar statements to allow them to hold you back to the familiar.

Many times … the most difficult steps for advancement comes when one has walked the intellectual areas of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds for many, many lifetimes … and feel “safe” within them … and that is a HARD area to step beyond. SO many lifetimes can be spent debating … bantering … comparing … defining … labeling … discussing … and holding to the the accepted, conventional discoveries of the current state of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds.

If you are considering something that involves the Law of Opposites … male / female … right / wrong … good / bad … duality or non-duality … singularity or duality … then all of these are part of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … of the mental approach … which is absolutely fine if that is where you are and wish to continue there.

On a forum board like this … there are many levels … which can be fabulous for the individual coming up through the levels … but an individual can begin to put together a stance which is slightly above and then try to answer a post that involves them to step back into the lower understandings … and keep that preference of approach alive and well within themselves. It is NOT easy to step beyond. You will stay there as long as it fulfills you.

This is not necessarily an either / or scenario … but more of a knowing I will hold to the higher but try to tie in the lower for this discussion … by knowing where the specific level is and the why of it.

There is an unfamiliar freedom, liberty, and knowingness … just what that means … what true “BE-ingness” is … that is NOT known in the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds but there is plenty of discussion about what it should / could be. Until you get beyond the levels of the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … you will not have the personal experience to draw such distinctions. The mind will try to convince … and this too … is part of the design … to divide out those that are sincere in going beyond … and are willing to take the risks to do so.

One does this by earning their right to be taken beyond … by someone who has been there … you will then discover the “why” of the design of this … you will understand what consciousness is … how “it” comes to be what “it” is as experienced by the individual … and can be … and why there is so much struggle to put the pieces into place while immersed in the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds … and it is NOT done by declaration … command … demand or claim … it all comes together only *after* one lifts themselves above the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds. It is done by earning the right to be taken there … through your own efforts … and there *will* leviable, recognizable signposts … landmarks … experiences … that will prove to you that it is real and valid. Someone can show you the distinctions so you can recognize them.

It is the learning of these distinctions that lifts one into the Pure God Worlds … through self-effort and sincerity and devotion. You will then clearly see that what the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds claim as truth(s) are what they are … for a reason … a necessary reason … and you will learn their limitations … and be able to use each tool / approach as necessary … for what you are then to live within as an overall viewpoint or understanding.

To set the old aside and gingerly step into the new … is never easy … and often not quite clear. That’s when having someone who has done it before … comes in handy … and the nudges and whisperings come mostly by feeling … by instinct … by sensing … and NOT by words. If you do not take the steps … you will not be able to make those distinctions … although you may declare that you have already done so. This too … is a test … is a weeding-out process.

Authentic Masters can be … and are … to be found … by application and effort … sincerity and devotion … by courage.

When you try to go beyond … your mind will whisper … or even yell … “Don’t do that … don’t go there … no - that’s not that way to go about it … I like the definition/ understanding I’ve been using for a while … Guru XYZ says it’s this and not that and I like that one better … it’s familiar … I resonate with it … you’re going about it the wrong way … that’s dangerous … don’t do it … I’ve never heard of that one before so no … don’t try it” … etc … and it allows you to stay there … which … if that’s what you want … that is absolutely fabulous.

Your mind will tell you this … and more.

Many times you will begin to discover … where your mind says “No” … Soul Itself says “Yes.”

You will find this only if and when you take these experimental, advancing steps. You take the risk. Eventually you use the discipline to set mind aside and venture on as Soul Itself … and you learn the distinctions … for Soul Itself uses a distinctly … decidedly different approach when interacting with LIFE / Divine Spirit.

You need to give it some time to develop … and keep going into it … watching … listening … testing … seeing what’s “there” … how it fits … does it fit … defining the tools … understanding the “why” of each stance … each position … the purpose and intent of both … the “use” of both … and carry on from there. Only when you step away / above the Lower Psychic / Metaphysical Worlds will you see this. Then you realize that trying top “set aside” the mental approach … trying to silence it or kill it off … dismiss it … that is *not* the way to understand the Whole … and the why of it … the design of it … of Existence.

You then begin to use both approaches as intended … applied correctly … living in both worlds. You will watch the struggles of those trying to define what mind cannot define … and understand / experience what mind cannot perceive … and you will not negate or bad-mouth the mind … but understand it as the tool that it is.

An authentic Master will make sure you understand the distinctions. You will not resent or be bitter against the mind … be dismissive of it … but will understand it and continue to use mind when and if necessary.

To try and define consciousness is like a fish trying to define water. What good does it do? Go the the areas of water that best suit you.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

I will put in one last post tomorrow morning before I head south. It too will be a touch on the long side.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -