Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Seeker
Color Belinda Davidson Chakra Healing

Hello, I have been researching on healing my chakras and came across this lady, Belinda Davidson, on the internet. There are some reviews that I found on Google and they all seem to be positive.

Has anybody had experience in using any of her programs? I am interested in the chakra healing and white light healing but I am just wanting to see if anyone here has their opinion on her program.

Thank you in advance.
Old 22-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Master
i am unfamiliar with the specifics you've mentioned.
since you've already invested energy into investigating
this thing, i figure that you may as well jump into it...
UNLESS there is something related to "cost" involved.
even a "nominal fee" would raise a red flag for me.
you won't want to deplete your resources in order to
achieve increased health.
[i suppose an exception to that would be if money
is acting as a drag on your overall well-being]
Old 23-10-2016, 04:14 AM
Master

Just to tell you that most healer s don't go very deep unless they did loads of inner work. Unfortunately many of them make false claims and I would be extra careful of healers that do advertising and marketing. At best she may get to the physical layer sonifnyou have only a physiical ailment this could help. Sorry if this is disappointing to hear this but have loads of experience with this and know energy work very well myself. As for reviews, sometimes people are asked to give reviews for discounts or for money. They may just feel more energy initially but this goes away unless the healing goes deep.