Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 12-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Seeker

Wink The Bliss Technique (meditation to experience ecstacy)

Hallo

Has anyone else tried out 'The Bliss Technique'? I thought I'd share it as I found it to be a helpful tool in my life.

blisstechniques [dot]com

It says that in meditation one can literally experience orgasmic states of pleasure - just by meditating, and beyond what you can experience in anything else (even sex), and also receive healing.

I generally only reach blissful, content, happy states though (which normally feels stunning).

I have been using it for nearly a year now - but I only read about half the ebook. I am pretty lazy about it (i only spend about 10 minutes a day, a couple times a week).

I found this meditation also easier to do on a regular basis as it's less intense than some other ones.

Its easy for me to be motivated to do it since it really helps calm down my anxiety and panic attacks.

They make some really interesting points though. Example:
- You should look forward to this mediation as a daily treat, not a as a task (I can often agree with that, but that might be cause i have stress issues)
- If you are bored, you are doing it wrong (I personally actually found that boredom is useful as a fuel, since you actually observe any feeling or thought... )

I found that this meditation and then one other guided Pleiadian meditation is the only solution to put out an intense feeling of loneliness (I literally 'top up' feeling good with these meditations).

I hope this post helps someone else :)
Old 12-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Seeker

Here are some of my favorite statements in the book:

We tend to think all the glamorous parties and exotic holidays that we missed makes us feel deprived. But what we actually want, is the pleasure of life force energy.

It is clogged up with supressions and tensions... in a state of constant restless activity, and until we have cleared the system our experience of joy will be limited to physical sensations or intellectual amusements.

You cannot force or make these feelings come up, because its already here. Your job is to relax away all the obstacles that are now blocking the flow of pleasure into your body.

In the absence of suppressing your feelings and thoughts (which you practice in meditation), comes an abundant supply of the life force energy (this one i am quoting from memory, not sure of the exact wording), these are the feelings that make you feel filled with orgasmic ecstacy.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:11 PM
JalissaG

This is awesome, thank you!
Old 12-07-2015, 08:45 PM
Seeker

Have you bought the book or?
Old 13-07-2015, 07:31 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiInt
Have you bought the book or?

Yes. About a year ago. I have not finished reading it though.