Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 24-06-2011, 01:34 AM
Mountain-Goat

50 philosophy ideas you really need to know by Ben Dupre.

Molecular & Cell Biology for Dummies by Rene Kratz, PhD

Wanting enlightenment is a big mistake by Zen Master Seung Sahn.
Old 24-06-2011, 07:03 AM
Master
Today and every day - "The Prophet" - Kahlil Gibran
New inspirations every time I read it !
Old 29-06-2011, 07:00 PM
PurplePrincess

I just finished reading Diary of a Psychic by Sonia Choquette. Great book!
Old 30-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Master
I just started reading "Stillness Speaks" by Eckhart Tolle. Like everyone else on SF it seems, I've read "New Earth" and "The Power of Now" as well. :)

Blackraven
Old 10-07-2011, 03:28 PM
K.O.

The Flight of the Feathered Serpent by Armando Cosani.

I also like to read Gazing into the Eternal which is a collection of interviews, talks and articles by Belzebuub.
Old 13-07-2011, 01:43 AM
Air Spirit

The Book of Secrets by Deepak Chopra
Old 13-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Enlightener

The Way of The Superior Man by David Deida, greatest book I have ever read, full stop. So this is the second reading ;)
Old 14-07-2011, 05:34 AM
windwhistle

I'm reading the 5th Harry Potter book...something about a Phoenix...because this girl I met at a party last weekend invited me to the new Harry Potter movie and I never read the 5th or 6th so I'm catching up. BUT Harry Potter books are sooooooooo boring!!!! I have a new Little Red Riding Hood spin off fairy tale urban myth and I am planning on ditching the Potter book and digging into that....sorry new friend...I'll join you for the Potter movie..it's got to be better than the books!
Old 14-07-2011, 08:36 AM
K.O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwhistle
I'm reading the 5th Harry Potter book...something about a Phoenix...because this girl I met at a party last weekend invited me to the new Harry Potter movie and I never read the 5th or 6th so I'm catching up. BUT Harry Potter books are sooooooooo boring!!!! I have a new Little Red Riding Hood spin off fairy tale urban myth and I am planning on ditching the Potter book and digging into that....sorry new friend...I'll join you for the Potter movie..it's got to be better than the books!

Why not watch the movies instead of reading the books? :)
Old 14-07-2011, 03:29 PM
windwhistle

Yeah K.O....

I hardly ever watch t.v. or movies but yeah...why not?!

Thanks!!!