Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

View Poll Results: Are you in a relationship or are you single?
I am in a relationship at the moment. 75 28.85%
I am single at the moment. 185 71.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Seeker

I've been in a relationship for three years now. Before that I was married for 12 yrs.

I can relate to Korryn about the depression. The man I'm with now is just so understanding about it all. He's a sweetie!

I chose to be with him because we had so much in common. We work so well together setting goals and achieving them together. Very unlike my ex.
I'm still friends with my ex-husband though. He is the father of our three beautiful children. But I could never see going back to a relationship like we had!
Old 30-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Master
I've been single for about five years now. We parted on good terms. I was a bit scared when she wanted to meet up a year later. So I borrowed a dog and we went for a walk ~ would have gone for another walk, if she had asked.

At the start of the year I asked for some clearer signs. Later that day when I turned on the tv, there was a cake with 'Will you marry me?' on it. I said 'yes' ~ then pinched myself!
Old 31-01-2013, 07:14 AM
Master

I had a few flings recently - all carrying precious memories but I actually want a bit of what I would call "focussed singledom" (oh how corporate-speak) as I work out what I want, what I really really want (in the tone of the Spice Girls)
Old 31-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Master
single since 98'
too ill for any kind of relationship at the mo
shouldn't mind a kiss and a cuddle, as they are nice eh, just not now

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 31-01-2013, 12:18 PM
Knower

Been single for about 4 years now...Gets a bit frustrating sometimes...Anyone wanna go out? ...
Old 31-01-2013, 12:21 PM
Ecthalion

Am I in a relationship, or am I on my own..?
Both.
Old 31-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Pathfinder
Am happily married
Old 03-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Jolandie

I'm engaged. Been together 9 years on Valentine's.

But by the looks of it it's not getting married soon.

Have to admit sometimes I feel like tossing a steel pot at his head! But I'll probably miss.

Love is complicated but love can be great.

:)
Old 03-02-2013, 06:59 PM
Knower

Been living for 19 years & have never had a relationship :P
Old 04-02-2013, 01:33 AM
cMarie

I've been single for over 5 years now. Love it! Sometimes I get lonely, but then I think...what if there was a man living here? That snaps me back! ha ha.

But yes, a kiss or a cuddle would be nice.