Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-07-2020, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I'm sure if you ask nicely, the volcano will give you a cup of molten lava ...
Uh, hello volcano? I know that you are suffering in endless agony. But can you please give me a nice cup of volcano for my friend?
*volcano shoots hot steamy rock*
AAAAAAAHHHHaaaaaAaAaAAAAAH! MY FACE! MY FAAAAAAAAACE! ...IT BUUUUUUHuuuhuuurns! Whyyyy, oh god why!
Now I look like micheal jackson ***!

Thanks for killing me.
... Hold on, before I die. I have to do one more thing.
*Writes R. I. P. on my own tomb*
Alright now I can die. Good night.
*closes the casket, turns the sand curtain close.*

Well... Good luck everybody! I'm dead! Hello?
Hello?! Is anybody there?! HELLO?!

Old 23-07-2020, 05:41 PM
Deactivated Account

I haven’t read through the replies but this philosophy is called solipsism. You’re not alone in thinking it.
Old 23-07-2020, 08:52 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Every love I have experienced in my life is not for anyone except for myself. Meaning, I never experienced love. So love is also fake.

2 things -

1. If you were to hold a mirror up to yourself, saw your reflection and thought it was beautiful, does that make the beauty fake? Does that make your reflection untrue? Just because you are using a mirror to see yourself, does not mean yourself is untrue. You are love.

2. Our essence, our single soul, is playing the part of every human in existence, as well as other beings. We may have different experiences, but our perspectives, our points of consciousness, exist in other peoples' lives. Much like a shared dream. The settings are often different, the events can be quite similar. We dream separately, but also together.
Old 24-07-2020, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilary
2 things -

1. .... You are love.

2. ....
As such love is FROM you not FOR you. Your experience of love is not necessary.
Old 24-07-2020, 01:32 AM
Knower
Quote:

?? Sorry, lost me. Would you clarify? :)
Old 24-07-2020, 07:27 AM
Master

I have always been careful of not falling into the trap of believing something.
On those occasions where I have been hovering on the brink of plunging into some belief I have always managed to take a step back.

This has allowed me great freedom of mind. I love to contemplate, I love waking up very early in the mornings and be able think about everything without anything getting in the way.

I would never meditate. The human mind can play many roles and loves to wallow. For me there are two worlds, mind and matter, both are true and not true.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 25-07-2020, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
2 things -

1. If you were to hold a mirror up to yourself, saw your reflection and thought it was beautiful, does that make the beauty fake? Does that make your reflection untrue? Just because you are using a mirror to see yourself, does not mean yourself is untrue. You are love.

2. Our essence, our single soul, is playing the part of every human in existence, as well as other beings. We may have different experiences, but our perspectives, our points of consciousness, exist in other peoples' lives. Much like a shared dream. The settings are often different, the events can be quite similar. We dream separately, but also together.
Quote:
Quote:
?? Sorry, lost me. Would you clarify? :)
RE: "You are love"
You are love, the source of love, therefore love radiates FROM you outward. It is not necessary to experience the love that radiates away from you for it to be real.
Yes, you might experience your love reflected or love from another source. Neither of these is necessary for your love to be real.
Old 25-07-2020, 01:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
RE: "You are love"
You are love, the source of love, therefore love radiates FROM you outward. It is not necessary to experience the love that radiates away from you for it to be real.
Yes, you might experience your love reflected or love from another source. Neither of these is necessary for your love to be real.

Old 26-07-2020, 09:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I haven’t read through the replies but this philosophy is called solipsism. You’re not alone in thinking it.
Thank you, but it is not an easy philosophy.
I say, that God is all there is. And that often implies that nothing exists and everything is meaningless. As a creation of god that is everchanging. And only accepting this allows for the ease of grace. To unfold down the hallways and corridors of eternal existence. That all is temporary.

However, if we worship others, they will eventually fade away. And so, remaining rooted in this philosophy is vital to be able to maintain and find balance in an eternal existence.
The truth is, I have never known other than myself. And I cannot. For I cannot even know myself. For even myself changes all of the time. Than what is there to know? But the fact that I exist and I cannot ever stop existing. No matter how hard I try. I can either, suffer the trying or forgive all that exists and all of existence. As God's creation. Even myself. As merely God's creation. And even the resistance that does not want to be god. And even the surrendering into God as god. And even the forgiveness of my failures as god. I can just accept and allow all. Untill suffering makes it unbearable. And I forgive god for creating me and for creating the suffering that is of me. For I cannot change it, when that is of the very nature of god to create evermore and evermore anew. Unlike ever known before. Again and again. Untill I feel lost forever in everlasting despair. And I seek something that is real and it exists. And it is has to be of god. It has to be god. It has to be god. For there is nothing that is not of god. As even I myself become god, I come to know myself from a new point of view, unlike I've ever known myself before.

And I ask then, how can I be God, if I had not known that I would have created all of this that I had not ever known before? For even God cannot know itself. Then it will seek to do so evermore. Throughout all of its ever expanding infinite creations that are of all that exists and will be evermore in being and becoming evermore here and now, when and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now.
Old 26-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I have always been careful of not falling into the trap of believing something.
On those occasions where I have been hovering on the brink of plunging into some belief I have always managed to take a step back.

This has allowed me great freedom of mind. I love to contemplate, I love waking up very early in the mornings and be able think about everything without anything getting in the way.

I would never meditate. The human mind can play many roles and loves to wallow. For me there are two worlds, mind and matter, both are true and not true.
Meditation is a form of letting go of the mind. The mind is used in meditation, focused in such a way as to release thought. And let go of thought. And let go and let god. To allow. It is an act of non-action. Allowance. It is a non-physical action that releases resistance and allow for the alignment of physical and non-physical. Meditation is not the point. It is a tool. To allow for aligned thought. Inspired thought. In alignment with god, in alignment with the energy which creates worlds. Out of which we are made. It is a technique to learn to focus without self contradiction. Meaning, that if one feels bad, meditation can release the thought, that causes that pain. And then there is simply unconditional love and alignment that remains. Allowance. A releasing of resistance. Energetic resistance. Self contradictory thought.