Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-07-2020, 10:11 AM
Administrator
Well I wont be wearing clothes as we have no body in the spirit world

Namaste
Old 01-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Well I wont be wearing clothes as we have no body in the spirit world

Namaste
Hi... Well that's what I was thinking. I never even imagined we would need as as technically we are just energy... I know we can"appear" in form but I was guessing that the clothing would be virtual too.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:37 AM
Master
That looks alright, it's simple, comfy, which I prefer..
Although, I would cover the chest either fully or not at all. I dislike asymmetry in clothing.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:54 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
That looks alright, it's simple, comfy, which I prefer..
Although, I would cover the chest either fully or not at all. I dislike asymmetry in clothing.
Yes. I know what you mean with asymmetry...bit like that myself. you could always wear the dress?!!!
Old 02-07-2020, 06:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntfruit
It does appear that the attire of the Ancient Greeks is very much in favour.

Even the architecture is common on the 'physical' astral planes.

What say you?
Plan on getting cremated....... Birthday suit would be okay.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-07-2020, 08:07 PM
ImthatIm

I tend to like a story I heard of wearing a robe of Spiritual Light.

We may all need shades also.
Old 06-07-2020, 12:28 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
I tend to like a story I heard of wearing a robe of Spiritual Light.

We may all need shades also.
Yes the shades... The light will be bright!
Old 06-07-2020, 09:15 PM
Administrator
The Light is very bright when I had a NDE I saw it all the colors are so bright pure un touched by smog. you will never see colors like that here

Namaste
Old 07-07-2020, 01:00 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The Light is very bright when I had a NDE I saw it all the colors are so bright pure un touched by smog. you will never see colors like that here

Namaste
The light is so beautiful. The colours that come through with deaseased loved ones are of the most magnificent of colour rarely seen in life.
Old 03-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Knower

Basically, it all boils down to one question, at least for those of us who would like to bring with us our wardrobes beyond Narnia and into heaven: Will there be sartors in the here-after? I for one would like to think so. What becomes of the laundress who lives only for the washer and dryer? There simply must be clothing in the afterlife. Too many people's eternal happiness depends on this.

Yahweh had his diadem and flowing robes. Reports of angels often describe these beings as at least half-dressed -- in humbly dignifed attire (i.e neither in pyjamas nor in regalia).

One would think energy beings or spiritual bodies would have no use for clothes. The Being of Light certainly never appears to experiencers to be of form.

What to make then, of other nonhuman intelligences that in vision or apparition have appeared to people, at least wearing a topper if nothing else? Some Shadow People have been seen donning cloaks. Likewise, Reptilians in capes. Or blue ETs in overalls. Is this because these creatures are ashamed of their figures? Furthermore, it's quite likely these beings lack privates, so it mustn't be a case of their wearing clothes for concealment, either.

So, where does that leave us? Quite possibly with eternal wardrobes of one kind or another. If we move on to another interplanetary state, I'm sure one would find there no shortage of haberdashers. I think the same would apply for interdimensional worlds, as well.

Personally, I find it difficult to believe that the spirit realm/astral world is one giant nudist camp.

Here on Earth we have women, for example, who derive tremendous pleasure in preening and dolling themselves all up. I speculate they would be greatly disappointed in their celestial state without their fashion runways, ermine, tassles, and full-length mirrors.

As a man, I for one would miss being able to dress semi-informally, in my sneakers and casuals. (No Sunday best for me!)

Food. Clothing. Shelter. We can only hope or pray these basic necessities are provided us in the next world, as well.

In the Golden City I shall sit in my toga, chalice in hand.