Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 01-06-2020, 10:08 PM
Experiencer

Answers from Heaven: The Near-Death Experiences of Reinee Pasarow

Amazon Description:

“This is a true story about the near death experience of a woman who died three times and was sent back three times. During her second NDE, her burning questions regarding the fate of mankind were answered.”

Excerpts:

“This recounting for the deeds of one’s life is not what you would think at all in terms of this life. Because what was important were the choices I made. And what was more important than the choices I made, were my motivations and my intent, and really the state of my heart in doing any single action…

“I experienced in a holographic awareness that was instantaneous how every action that one takes is like a stone cast in the water. And if it’s loving, that stone… goes out and touches the first person that it’s intended for and then it touches another person and then it touches another person because that person interacts with other people. And so on and so on. And every action has a reverberating effect on every single one of us on the face of this planet. So if I had committed a loving action, it was like love upon love upon love. A purely loving action was the most wonderful thing that I could ever have achieved in my life. This had more meaning than to have been a Rockefeller, or president of the United States, or to have been a great scientist, and to have invented something just incredible. If I had committed a truly pure and loving action, it had reverberated throughout the stuff of every individual on the planet and I felt… that action reverberating through them and through myself. And I felt this in a way that is beyond… what we can feel on this plane of existence.

“So the significance of one’s actions totally changed. What was not important was anything that I had owned or known intellectually (there is a sense of intellectual pride — not that knowledge is bad, knowledge is good), but what was important was the purity and motivation of every action. And I recall the most important of my actions was an instant I would never have recalled except for the near-death experience. Many years ago I had worked every summer as a volunteer with retarded children. There was a day camp that went on and I spend all summer going every day, eight hours a day, to this day camp. And there was a child, one time… I had taken a child aside on a very hot day. And this was not a charming or a particularly lovable child. But I wanted this child to feel loved. I wanted this child to feel, really, the love of God that brought him into existence and that brought us all into existence. I took him aside, although I wasn’t religiously motivated, formally; I just wanted him to feel love. I took him aside and gave him something to drink and just spent some time with him. And he was very agitated, but I just wanted him to feel that love. And that was the greatest of all actions. And that filled with me with unspeakable and incomprehensible joy. And it was not an action that anyone noticed. And it was not an action that I even recalled. And it was not an action that I had done with any thought of reward. It was simply an action motivated by love. By selfless love. And this had great meaning…”
…..
“I came to realize that the people who were most important were often the ones who we might consider to be the least important in this world. I learned to see people very differently, in a new light. To give one example: consider someone who has fought hard to overcome addiction. Such a person might not be looked upon favorably in this physical world for having had an addiction. However, the tremendous struggle, the strength, and the courage that it took to overcome the powerful hold of addiction, is viewed as quite admirable in the next world. Here, we often judge people negatively for the challenges which they face, rather than by the character, fortitude, and courage they develop from facing and overcoming those immense challenges.”
…..
“This being showed me the development of humankind from the beginning of time to some point in the future. This was shown in a holographic sense; in a way that we cannot really perceive in this plane of existence. I perceived, as an archetypal individual, the stages of mankind’s development. It was as though I was some sort of time traveler, experiencing life in the various stages of man’s development as if I were one of them, living amongst them. I felt the Neanderthal — how brutish, dark, needy, and self-centered man was at that particular stage of existence. I felt the conniving politicality of the Romans who thought they were all-powerful in the days of Christ. I felt the great surge of hope surrounding the development of the scientific revolution during the time of the Renaissance. I was impressed with the importance of our new rationality. Then I moved to the current time…

“I became aware that now, in this age, we exist on the precipice of the greatest choice, and the greatest step in our development as a human race. This is the most critical point in our evolution that has ever occurred on the face of this planet. We now have to make the choice as individuals and as a people, to establish unity, peace, and harmony throughout the world. Human beings HAVE to learn how to live together peacefully. Humanity MUST deal with all the obstacles to unity before a new era of universal peace will come. This is the step where we humans will learn how to become truly spiritual human beings on this earth.

“I then saw that there was a small group of people who I knew to be THE JUST — this was the title in words. These people, The Just, were working diligently, striving to bring about peace and unity, to bring about a new way of being and relating. They were trying to develop a new spiritual-social reality which is sorely needed at this point in time. They were striving to bring hope to the world. These people were not powerful. They were not wealthy. They did not have tremendous institutions or powers of influence. They were young and struggling.

“In the process of their struggle to build a new civilization, simultaneously with this wonderful process, there was a great chaos and destruction going throughout the world. People were becoming more and more divided along lines of nationality, skin color, economics, politics, gender, and religion. I saw people holding on passionately to their divisive ideas. People began to polarize, to fight and wage wars all over the world and to be filled with hatred. There was a great destruction of our moral fiber and our love for one another. I saw all of our systems and institutions breaking down into chaos: governments, our educational systems, religious institutions, financial, medical, scientific — all of these systems were breaking down to the point that society was becoming reduced to bands of people acting like ravenous wolves. People were roving the streets filled with hatred, selfishness, and darkness. This terrible sense of division and polarization, especially of race and religion, evolved to the point that every religion was fighting every other religion on the face of the planet — except for the religion of The Just.

“The vision of the future I received during my near-death experience was one of tremendous upheaval in the world as a result of our general ignorance of TRUE reality. The ultimate reality is our spiritual reality — that constant, lasting, abiding reality that doesn’t change with the whims, fancies, and vicissitudes of the human world. I was informed that humanity was breaking the laws of the universe, and as a result of this would suffer. The suffering was not due to vengeance of an indignant God, but rather like the pain one might suffer as a result of arrogantly defying the law of gravity. It was to be an inevitable, educational cleansing of the Earth that would creep up upon its inhabitants, who would try to hide blindly in the institutions of politics, science, and religion. Humanity, I was told, was consumed by the cancers of arrogance, materialism, racism, selfishness, greed, chauvinism, and separatist thinking. I saw sense turning to nonsense, and calamity, in the end, turning to providence.

“With this destruction came the destruction of our physical environment, because we were totally unaware of our impact upon physical reality. Along with this great polarization and division among the people, I also saw a great breakdown in love, and that brought a great breakdown of our natural systems. First a hole appeared in the sky, and then the sky broke. The earth began to fracture, to break apart, reflecting the polarization and breaking apart of human society. The sky, and then the earth, broke and shattered as a result of our toxic and polluted hearts. Love is so VERY CRITICAL to our wellbeing as a people, and a lack of it only brings destruction.

“At the end of this general period of transition, humanity was to be ‘born anew’ with a new sense of our place in the universe. The birth process, however, as in all kingdoms, was exquisitely painful. Humanity would emerge humbled yet educated, peaceful, and, at last, unified.”
Old 01-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Master

Are you that Amazon book's author? Do you want to discuss anything, or just to promote the book?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-06-2020, 12:55 AM
Master

On the assumption that AnotherBob is a bloke and Reinee Pasarow is a woman, I doubt whether he wrote the book. I see that it is not available on Amazon in Kindle, but maybe one day it will be. I shall keep an eye out for it. Given that we will all one day make this journey to the other side it is good to explore the possibilities of what awaits us.

Thanks, AnotherBob.

Peace
Old 02-06-2020, 03:35 AM
Master

My honest, non-argumentative, question is why should I believe that this account is accurate, and not distorted by the NDE-er's beliefs? There are so many accounts, from honest, credible people. Even more, you can't say that a certain account is accurate because it was experienced by the most people.

That's why I asked what is the purpose of this post. With no intention to challenge the author.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:53 AM
hazada guess

Interesting reading.Some of the things mentioned ring true to me though I Will leave my final judgement out.
People say that the afterlife is different to each of us,depending on our belief systems.Eventually we are helped by guides through the process.
Old 02-06-2020, 05:57 PM
Experiencer

I am not the Amazon author, I offered the post for those who have an interest and perhaps resonance with the essential message (the necessity of love) during this critical time in the evolution of the species.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:24 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
My honest, non-argumentative, question is why should I believe that this account is accurate, and not distorted by the NDE-er's beliefs? There are so many accounts, from honest, credible people. Even more, you can't say that a certain account is accurate because it was experienced by the most people.

That's why I asked what is the purpose of this post. With no intention to challenge the author.
It is a fair question to ask but it stems from the paradigm that any one account is more accurate then another. Which implies one true mark/target against which it is to be evaluated as more or less accurate. Perhaps there is no one true account, but rather many different accounts, maybe even countless different permutations (2^nth power defining the possibilities, each n a decision/branching point, and n as large a number as you like). Then an individuals account can be shaped by their beliefs and it can be as accurate an another that is quite different or even opposite. The difference of a single bit could send one branching down a very different decision tree toward a very different future outcome. Perhaps then the past, present, and future we experience is the particular chain of causality that shows us the cause and effect relationships we wish to understand, those which help us to resolve our karmas. If so, it woulds seem perhaps that there is something for my soul to understand in watching the human race drive itself into extinction. Hopefully, I will understand it and not have to watch it, or another race go through it, again.

P.S. IMO, argumentative responses are fine, especially if they are honest. That is how I see strengths and weaknesses in my beliefs. If a poster does not want to argue they generally just say so. Of course humorous responses are good to. Now as for those monkeys who tend to fly into a rage and throw their feces at me, those get old real fast.
Old 02-06-2020, 10:08 PM
ant

If this is a footprint to believed and it resonates with me,with the riots and anarchy going on around the world,we are at the destruction phase to rebirth.

I find it hard to have empathy for humans,seeing what they do,and seeing how they behave.

They are there own worst enemies.

Animals on the other hand,i have a lot of empathy for,cause there true,authentic and loving in every sense.

Maybe empathy/love will come for humans,once the destruction has ceased.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:06 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
If this is a footprint to believed and it resonates with me,with the riots and anarchy going on around the world,we are at the destruction phase to rebirth.

I find it hard to have empathy for humans,seeing what they do,and seeing how they behave.

They are there own worst enemies.

Animals on the other hand,i have a lot of empathy for,cause there true,authentic and loving in every sense.

Maybe empathy/love will come for humans,once the destruction has ceased.
The crazy thing is many/most of the other humans are saying the same thing about humans. The thinking part of the human mind is good at perpetuating the illusion that it is in control and making all of its own decisions based on its own reasoning, when what is going on in fact is much more instinctual and animal driven. Tell them that and they will think you are crazy and deny it, which is why they keep doing it. It is very disturbing to realize that many of our actions, decisions, and opinions are done unconsciously, so our brains perpetuate and maintain an illusion of control. We seemed to have evolved a thinking brain, and then set it on top of an instinctual more animal like one. We are a horse and rider. The rider only has as much control as the horse allows it. Yet the rider thinks it has much more control then it does.
Old 03-06-2020, 12:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
The crazy thing is many/most of the other humans are saying the same thing about humans. The thinking part of the human mind is good at perpetuating the illusion that it is in control and making all of its own decisions based on its own reasoning, when what is going on in fact is much more instinctual and animal driven. Tell them that and they will think you are crazy and deny it, which is why they keep doing it. It is very disturbing to realize that many of our actions, decisions, and opinions are done unconsciously, so our brains perpetuate and maintain an illusion of control. We seemed to have evolved a thinking brain, and then set it on top of an instinctual more animal like one. We are a horse and rider. The rider only has as much control as the horse allows it. Yet the rider thinks it has much more control then it does.
Here's a possibility ... If there is no death, then maybe all the killing and eating of other life forms has no significance. It is just a way of exiting this round of life on Earth, that allows passing to the next round with its challenges. Maybe all the suffering sprouts from the human ignorance of what we are and what we're doing here. Our conscious is watching a scene from a comedy where the characters pretend they're hurt, and lacking the context, it thinks it's watching a tragedy.