Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 27-05-2020, 03:45 AM
Master
Big energy spontaneously manifested, feel almost dead after

Im not really sure how to phrase this but Im trying to find out what this “loud” energy is. It’s intriguing since both times it happened spontaneously.

It’s big, dense, and oddly loud almost deafening energy.

It just happened again I just stopped a big attacking dog that was going after my two who were on leash. I have had to pry my one dog out of a bull-mastiffs jaws so I can discern a dog being all talk and one who is actually attacking.

This was attacking. Purely on instinct I stopped it in its tracks. One thing I noticed was immediately my energy bubble got huge and fully enveloped everyone with me and projected several feet out around the 4 of us and it was very dense.

The dog was in full out attack mode and between my voice/body posture and the energy the dog basically fell over backwards right where my energy bubble ended.

My question really is about my ears. I feel like I’ve been at a concert all night. Ears even ringing. The energy felt so loud and no it wasn’t my voice.

I’m curious about this because it happened once before on a really really beautiful happy moment a similar but different ball expanded and enveloped another heart to well above the crown while we hugged and again my ears hurt in a special post concert way.

I’m curious if there are energy workers here who have experienced this and can explain why my ears hurt after. Also anywhere I might read about this kind of energy projection would be great, thanks
Old 27-05-2020, 01:02 PM
Master
Deaf felt deaf after

Not dead, deaf.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Probably a psychic attack.

I had this happend to me twice aswell.

It was the women over me in my apartment(neighbour).

This can happen because of a strong psychic energetical connection you and the other end share.

It could also be a false moshka tantric user near you, this are peole who have energy on the level of awakended ones.
They like to dominate from a very huge distance because their telepathic field is so big.

If this happend as you described, for me it was aswell, it was probably someone trying to take over your energy body.

Are you aware of you while being asleep? If not , this energy is probably exactly doing that what you describe while you are asleep and not aware of it. Its the same techniqe people use to do dream walk/lucid walk. You were probably visited by one who can do this. And if he/she even do it on the day, the chance it highy it happens every night to you.

What kind of dreams do you have?

I posted here a big guide few days ago how to protect exactly against such strong psychics but the admin deleted it.

I asked for a backup since it was a huge text, if i am able to get it i will give you the techniques. Mostly tantric working with the energy body.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Newbie ;)

If you are really shocked by this, get shugnites raw and elite stones.
Fix it on your forhead while sleeping aswell wear them with your.
Good stones that protect your energy.
Old 04-06-2020, 03:17 PM
Master
Hi PV.

The energy definitely came from me and was protecting us so I don’t at all resonate with the energy being an attack idea but thanks for the reply.

I’ve done a bit of reading and from what I gather it was my astral body that did the barrier forming and projected at the attacking Pitbull.

The astral body is your emotional body and in that instant I was simultaneously being extremely protective of my family and very angry at the imminent attack.

It’s was a very emotional moment so seems my subconscious took the astral body under its control to protect and defend us.

I hope your issue is resolved soon.
Old 23-06-2020, 04:15 PM
Master

Hi, I had a very similar experience but it was without a sound sensation.

In my case I was driving at the speed limit on a country road when a very speeding car doing probably about 130Km or more hit me from behind. This hit was hard enough to completely destroy the whole back of the car (the back seat was flattened vertically to the front seat), it caused me to loose control as the car went into a spin which at that speed of cause then it went into a roll.

When the car started to roll, there was a very strong energy suddenly happened around me, like a big shield, it was so strong around me, felt as strong as a solid thing protecting me. The car as it was roling and rolling, it burst all its tyres, smashed every side in, broke all the windows and everything in the car like the sun shade parts, the mirror and everything else came loose and became a flying missiles as it rolled (another with all the gear I had in the car).

I wasnt wearing a seat belt (all the weight from the back impact had gone onto my feet area spraining my ankle) and my reaction when all control was lost over the car, I just turned and grabbed hold as hard as I could too the seat and like braced myself there with that strong energy shield around me and just waited for the car to finish its high speed rolling and come to a stop. I was so calm in that shield.

At some point during all this, the car also hit while rolling a small tree at the front end of it which I think was on a rise part of ground which then smashed all the front of the car in too. Im not kidding when I say there was nothing left of the car (the person who hit me was driving a 4 wheel drive with a big bull bar and really believed I must be dead due to the state of the car).

I climbed out one of the smashed windows with the only injury being a sprained ankle so I was limping. The police could not believe I was not severely hurt either and called an ambulance (I fixed my sprained ankle with reiki while in the ambulance so by the time I arrived at the hospital I didnt have any injuries at all).

Anyway, Im almost sure that strong shield energy thing saved me that day. I didnt even get hurt by the things which became missiles in that car while it rolled. I wonder if the energy around me slow the projectiles down in the car and stop them hitting me? I cant see how nothing hit me (I had two kids fortunately at school at the time but my car was full of their stuff too, I didnt clean the car out often).

I think my subconsciousness or a spirit guide put up that shield, it was more likely my subconsciousness itself did that shield, Ive had my subconsciousness take over in emergencies before and do some amazing things, it once brought a person back to life. (The shield was in all the space around me going out a way and right up and probably through my body. I was completely engulfed in it). Though it sounds like we experienced the same kind of shielding, it didnt make my ears hurt. I was completely fine with that energy around me.