Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 03-05-2020, 11:12 AM
Administrator
I would have to Echo what Desert rat has said it may not be paranormal,
every one feels the toutch of spirit differently.
I am a medium I don't only feel smell see and hear them. I also speak with them.
a spirit toutch normally feels like you have walked through a spiders web. your hair lifting up as though someone is playing with it. there are many ways/
but what you are describing is not spirit but something else. I would advice you to use protection,ground yourself and smudge yourself and your home.
this should help you.

Namaste
Old 03-05-2020, 07:37 PM
Master
Well thats a bit more information, well written - its definitely attached to your property. I would check out what property was there before yours was built. Its late evening here so by the time you message back it might be good few hours before I get back to you, but I'm pleased to be able to help you and your family.

No good taking these problems to your doctor, be on the phone within 2 seconds. You're in the right place here for answers people will help, and maybe someone will step in with advice before I get back to you in the morning, I'll still help..

Normally long messages are boring, but not yours, so well written you could write a book or top selling film. I took a print of your message, to show my wife watching tv, she said you want me to read all that! I said read two paragraphs see if you get bored, she read it all...

Most of us will get a negative entity in our property from time to time, but they pass through, or people just won't see them. They just not found the light I reckon - Its possible that if you were to try this and say - we both live here its both our houses, that you won't ever see him, or feel his presence again. i would definitely ask this if you feel the presence again.

I'm interested in what you know about past life and how??? Do you know how few on here know about past lives, so few, so i'm concerned you're focusing too much on that and how much is fact, because it could be draining your energy vibrations, so we'll discus that further.

Ive just refreshed your message before adding this reply, and the part about 'past life self' has been removed, so don't know if you want to discuss that.

Energy vibrations is my specialty, especially with people, no private messages anyone looking on though, we do it in public so we share info for the benefit of all...

I'll make a start on property vibrations, increase with bright beautiful things, flowers, photos, nice little dog if you have one, in the bedroom at night even better, they are high vibrational beings. And show no fear its negative energy, use words love light etc in thought or words a lot to raise vibrations 'vibes' there. And everyone stay positive while we're dealing with this, very little or no tv radio news violent films etc, keep it all nice and happy as possible there..... Plenty of laughter from kids is good.

You can use sea salt to spread around a few places, crystals are good, and so many other items you can search online for ways to protect your property - I just put this in Google, - negative entities property - some good information came up - its a start good luck.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 03-05-2020 at 08:20 PM.
Old 04-05-2020, 02:19 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I would have to Echo what Desert rat has said it may not be paranormal,
every one feels the toutch of spirit differently.
I am a medium I don't only feel smell see and hear them. I also speak with them.
a spirit toutch normally feels like you have walked through a spiders web. your hair lifting up as though someone is playing with it. there are many ways/
but what you are describing is not spirit but something else. I would advice you to use protection,ground yourself and smudge yourself and your home.
this should help you.

Namaste
Thank you very much, very interesting what you shared too about your own gift :) it is worry some that it may not be a "simple" spirit though...
Old 04-05-2020, 02:47 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Well thats a bit more information, well written - its definitely attached to your property. I would check out what property was there before yours was built. Its late evening here so by the time you message back it might be good few hours before I get back to you, but I'm pleased to be able to help you and your family.

No good taking these problems to your doctor, be on the phone within 2 seconds. You're in the right place here for answers people will help, and maybe someone will step in with advice before I get back to you in the morning, I'll still help..

Normally long messages are boring, but not yours, so well written you could write a book or top selling film. I took a print of your message, to show my wife watching tv, she said you want me to read all that! I said read two paragraphs see if you get bored, she read it all...

Most of us will get a negative entity in our property from time to time, but they pass through, or people just won't see them. They just not found the light I reckon - Its possible that if you were to try this and say - we both live here its both our houses, that you won't ever see him, or feel his presence again. i would definitely ask this if you feel the presence again.

I'm interested in what you know about past life and how??? Do you know how few on here know about past lives, so few, so i'm concerned you're focusing too much on that and how much is fact, because it could be draining your energy vibrations, so we'll discus that further.

Ive just refreshed your message before adding this reply, and the part about 'past life self' has been removed, so don't know if you want to discuss that.

Energy vibrations is my specialty, especially with people, no private messages anyone looking on though, we do it in public so we share info for the benefit of all...

I'll make a start on property vibrations, increase with bright beautiful things, flowers, photos, nice little dog if you have one, in the bedroom at night even better, they are high vibrational beings. And show no fear its negative energy, use words love light etc in thought or words a lot to raise vibrations 'vibes' there. And everyone stay positive while we're dealing with this, very little or no tv radio news violent films etc, keep it all nice and happy as possible there..... Plenty of laughter from kids is good.

You can use sea salt to spread around a few places, crystals are good, and so many other items you can search online for ways to protect your property - I just put this in Google, - negative entities property - some good information came up - its a start good luck.

Hi, how good of you not to be bored out of your mind, ha ha and your wife too. Very kind of you both :)

Yes, I have come to understand that others that have past life experiences can have it in a different way than I have had and have, I guess, with me it began to happen when I was young. we could go when i was a youngster to a tourist place and I knew I had been there before, (been there with the ex, he was not from upper class, the opposite, so when money poured in there for some time they went there, but doing research of his financial situation over the years it was not steady, extreme "flips").

To me the memories is like a vase that has been broken into many small pieces and me not seeing the entire vase (did not know what it had looked like from the start) but getting only knowledge, a memory, of one piece and then maybe few months later another piece, maybe a year or years later another piece.

The mind wants so quickly to make sense of things we don't get, think that happen automatically, we want an explanation, we want the beginning, the middle, the end, in order for things to make sense, perhaps without us even being aware of it, so I wanted to glue the pieces together, only did not get then that perhaps those pieces did not really go together...

Years of having this, I had enough to get a real grip about it, the names, buildings, you name it. While doing my search I stood with one belief system and this was the believe that it could not be true, and that in itself was comfy, a comfy thought to have, the other knew it was something else that was going on, as there were so many things I knew I had not known, could have known, in this life of mine, but I did not know what, still, it could be but to some the explanation was natural even if I did not want to fully take it to heart that I had been her.

I got "hooked" on the ex. I saw his office 20 years in that life in my memories. My memories of him made sure it was him, to track him down (God, now I sound like a private detective or someone totally obsessed with someone...) through old records of newspaper, public records. I thought he was the key and in lots of ways he was. I had remembered him being in her life when she was so young, he was some years older, and then when she was a young adult they began their romance and he was so serious about her from then on and there were no games, he treated her right, and he took marriage life seriously. I could tell he was part of her life so long before the romance began, to the years of the marriage, to after they split, to the end when she got sick and he was there for her, still...

The time came when I seriously thought of contacting him to tell the truth, but feared he would dismiss me as crazy. I even thought if I just "accidentally" somehow got to see him shortly, talk to him, as one stranger to another would he then recognize me? It would have been fun to know, only as an experiment...But in the end I did not dare to do any of that stuff. I would also tell myself listen, it's over. That life is over and done with. You are not suppose to remember any of this (I really believed that) so do not do something you are not meant to do.

Then one night I had a dream of him where we met and he had just died, like I just knew he had died, don't ask me how, and he came to talk to me and was good to me as I too was to him. Perhaps that is what I had needed all the time. To say goodbye. He had not been there when she had died. When I searched what had happened after she had died he had taken cared of her funeral and stuff...and he wasn't even her husband anymore...just an ex...and they had not been a couple...When I later dared to search again, now with help of internet, I found out the time when I had the dream he had died for real...I had not known he had been sick or hurt or dying or any of that.

It is so true, there is no way of me knowing if I don't have proof, facts from this past life if it really had happened.

I can not agree with you more when you write about it taking energy from me. When all of this began and some years into it I would get very tired very suddenly after having remembered something from this past life, my brain felt like it wasn't mine, I would go to deep sleep, when I woke up I was rested and fine, as if it had never happened.

I did not particularly want to remember and I did not understand why it had to happen to me.

Some things that could have been a trigger was the geographical location, me remembering being there again. Also I was not alone from that past life, some who too had died before or after had been reborn with me too remembered, and remembered my ex who had not been reborn with us. That in itself is perhaps too rare. The ex could have a real temper and was strong minded, someone who had worked himself up and was remembered, stood out, for having been this way in the company of others but was too guarding his family (us) in a loving way, but he was not easy to fight with all the same and so he was remembered too for this not just by me in this life, so I do remember the drama but I think my past identity took it harder than he did. (If I should look at it with my eyes she had been dominated from her first family to then getting married and getting more and more dominated and had too some difficulties to cope with his world, the money and his job and what it brought in, and he got afraid of loosing her, that she would leave, but I think she needed to find herself, the more she wanted that, the more he held her too tight...but I think it was her fault too. She had not found herself and she was not as strong in herself as she should have been...and she would give in..and it wouldn't be good for her, nor him either in the long run, that she would give in like that, even if he did not see it then)

I have had people in my family tree with psychic abilities that was not talked about so much and people who has turn their backs on this and other people who has gotten some sort of mental illness where to me it is as if they switch between having some kind of psychic ability to just being nuts, to be fair. So we got all these kinds of people in my family tree so I am hoping I can put some of the "blame" on my heritage why I remember?

Truth is I don't know how this could be and am still searching for an answer but may never get one but that is alright too.

My vase got glued together by putting the experiences together with pure facts from research, if I had been without the research I doubt my vase would look the way it does to me.

About my home I remember we got some years Christmas card written to a couple as if thought they still were alive and living here, it was written in very old style handwriting so I think this could mean those who had lived here, that couple, was old too, but I don't know what happened to them (they were not the owners we bought the home from), but as we could not locate the person who wrote those Christmas card to our home I think we just ended throwing it away and some years back they don't come no more and now I don't have their names. An idea I have is if the man's name could have been the man who has caused disturbance around here, (perhaps is "Darky"? but maybe it is not even a spirit... ).

I don't know if it is possible to do much research on the ground but will try, we're mostly new young families around here, just when you need a real oldie to tell you tales of how it use to be around here..typical ;) .

I get what you write about the energy and find it super intriguing, will take it to heart, thank you :)

Last edited by asearcher : 04-05-2020 at 05:38 PM.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:41 PM
Master
Wow a lot to read - ive been busy on this today plus wifes had me painting in lock down lol - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=135135 - i'll have a good look later get back to you... If anyone else has got anything to say to help you there, please feel free to do so, she's very brave and deserves help - I will get back to you later today or tomorrow.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 04-05-2020, 08:42 PM
Master
Interesting all that. Many people get a feeling of being in a place they've been in before... with the mind/brain - think of it this way the brain is like a super computer that makes many 1000's of commands daily and very seldom goes wrong, just keeps ticking over and over amazing machine humans will never reproduce, but its the mind thats pushing the keys on the computer - so its the mind we should keep in good condition, focused, and rested when needed.

Meditation is so important - make time daily for 15/20 mins to say to your family stay!!! This is my time, no phone 'just you' and clear your mind, so important this. A fish tank, vase of flowers to look at, or nice magazine for a few moments then just rest, deep rest for 10 mins or so, ideally a bit longer, just to reboot the mind, to keep it strong.

Old 04-05-2020, 08:58 PM
Master
Here's a few sections from my prepared talks, a lot of work gone into these and several talks locally at businesses carers etc - I get good results when speaking all this at talks - even had the odd hand clap is it home time yet, lol just kidding..... I had some good really good feedback and round of applause once from 8 men in their 30s, now that takes some doing lol.

I'm doing this because you've had a rough time of it 'and' stayed strong enough to get here now to this moment - and so its to help you build your vibes up there, and its a real thing energy vibrations for better health and protection against anything negative - so we stay positive here, and maybe onlookers will think, oh never thought of that and they get helped as well...
--------
We all have certain amounts of positive and negative energy in our system - that's mind'body'spirit, when you see someone who looks well then they have larger amounts of positive energy - people who are unwell have too much negative energy, and very often the first signs of negative energy trapped in our body, deposits itself on the skin as in a rash or we get sick and then heading for the doctors.

Words carry energy so avoid repeating words for example 'no worries' - as they are negative energy words, especially if you're serving customers and repeating them over and over 50 times during the day. I would consider using alternative eg - you're welcome, or that's ok, or have a nice day.

I've spoken to people who sleep with a mobile phone on charge under their pillow, I wouldn't do it - and don't handle mobiles or tablets 'when on charge' at all - it's not a good practice in my opinion... Also try to keep screen time and brightness sensible.

And at night when when unable to sleep, imagine drifting down a river in a small boat, eating your favorite food over & over eg apple pie and custard, or a nice big 'zero calorie' chocolate cake - also flying is good - learn to fly and admire the view, it calms the mind.

Old 05-05-2020, 04:07 AM
asearcher

Thank you very much, One Light, will do :) I felt positive just reading the words you wrote.
Old 05-05-2020, 10:15 AM
Master
thank you for your kind words - here is some more information from my talks, for you and all people looking on... if you work hard at being positive and increase vibes, it will definitely sort many problems out - keep us informed of progress with your difficult problem there.
---------
This information is all about showing you some easy ways to increase your human energy 'vibration levels' - also how to use 'The Power of Your Mind' for improved health... I'm here to share at 'no cost' - some of my knowledge and theories with people here in the UK.

Unless you're going to sanitise every item that comes through your door - better to show no fear - keep a strong mind, immune system good, and your cell defence on high alert, and keep smiling, keep busy - that is my opinion on all that's going on... So try to deal with it a day at a time, and try to help people, we're in it together, and we'll get through it.

All Humans are made of 100% energy - and apart from some sort of external accident, there are three ways I reckon our bodies can get damaged. 1st, is by falling over and breaking something, or eating or drinking something you shouldn't - 2nd, viruses attacking within, we all know about that one with infections - and thirdly, energy hitting our body and our aura defence shield. We are all made of energy and so is our aura 100% energy, so protect it by being positive and don't stress - and rest when the mind/body wants to rest.

Old 05-05-2020, 04:14 PM
Master
just a few more lines to help everyone...
------
When doing the dishes, hoovering, washing the car, gardening etc - and yes I do all those things as much as possible, to keep my mind nice and calm - these small jobs are good, as long as you remember just what you're doing, and not letting your mind wander off to other things... Calm the mind to keep it nice and strong for better daily focus.

So take time daily as in meditation, just relax and clear the mind of 'mental chatter' - I recommend resting in the bedroom, on the bed or in a chair, and remove your phone completely out of the way. You can listen to music on CD but not radio, to avoid news and DJ blather - close eyes, breathe nice and slowly and deeply - Imagine a gentle waterfall of pure water falling on you, cleansing your mind and body.

I can tell you thinking of gratitude, morning and evening is so important for good health and well being... Something nice that's happened, or something kind you've done that day and you've been thanked for it - this is so important for good health, and mental stamina.

Take your hands (palms together) in front of you and rub them together quickly for 15-20 seconds, let them become warm from the friction and feel that warmth. Smile as you are rubbing your hands together, and take this time to enable you to switch your mood in a few seconds. See if you can move that energy to any part of your body you may feel some stress or illness in.