Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 22-04-2020, 01:10 PM
Master
God loves all. God will be known by all. All of creation is becoming anew. Doesn't matter who or what you are. I do not even care about myself anymore. Because I know everything is perfect and all is well. There's so much good times ahead of us. And we're all in very very VERY good hands. That's all I ever wanted to know. I don't even know anything anymore. I'm just gonna enjoy my life and the journey of this life and the experience of this life. And I'm just simply looking forward to what is ahead. Because I know now finally, it is not just good for me, BUT FOR ALL OF CREATION. Oh god, I cannot even express in words. I don't care who you are or what you are, you are loved. You are good. And you will be allowed to come to full realisation.
Like literally you cannot get it wrong anymore. There is no escaping the perfection of all that is. Only temporary delay of the realisation. You know why? Cause god likes that suspense... Not long from now before we're all gonna be in a world where there is not a worry in the world. And the journey towards that, is gonna SO GEEEEEEWD!
Old 22-04-2020, 03:46 PM
ketzer

Some very good points in all that up there.

I suppose we are quick to tell others they should not care about what others think. Yet when it comes down to it, like sticks and stones, what others think and say about us may indeed hurt us, and evolution has programmed us to care. I have developed a question that I often ask myself when dealing with others. "What is the likelihood that this person(s) can have any real impact on my life?" Depending on how I answer that question, I may show them a version of one of my many masks, or as crazy as it sounds, I may be more honest and open. I suppose honesty does come with trust and that is something others must earn, and vice versa I suppose. I do realize that mask or no mask, we cannot control the outcome of how others will see us, think about us, and treat us. Yet I feel it is reasonable and prudent to do what one can, within limits, to influence their image and social standing when they can, and when it seems it could have a real impact on their lives that could create unwanted drama (or maybe even wanted drama). So, while I care personally less then ever what others may think about me, I do care what they may be able to do to me. And so sometimes I feel it is reasonable to try to balance my efforts at appearance with the risks and potential efforts of having to deal with any real fallout of those opinions and actions I may inspire. I mean, put me in the lion enclosure at the zoo and I am unlikely to turn my nose up and say "I could care less what those lions think about me!". On the other hand as long as those lions are safely behind glass, who cares if they think I look good to eat, it's even kind of flattering in a way...or maybe they think I look fat.....do I seem fat to you?. Anyway, the art here is being able to evaluate the strength of the glass and/or any other ways the lions might be able to get out of their cages....and perhaps some moderation in one's diet.

I don't really know how much practicing this approach helps me out there, but it does seem to make a big difference in here. There are fewer and smaller ripples on my pond and they seem to dissipate much more quickly. Even the frogs seem happier.

All that said, even opinions that cannot affect me in any physical way, can still be useful to one extent or another. Others reactions and opinions of us give us a chance to see how we look through eyes that are not entirely filtered through our own egos. Our mind and ego tend to filter the light as it comes in. Seeing this light after it has bounced off someone else's mind gives it a different hue and leaves another spectral signature. Of course this light has now gone though two filters, one which you don't know as much about as you may think, and one which you know almost nothing about. Yet, examining it can be rewarding as it gives clues to how both of those filters are affecting the light, and hence tells us something about the nature of the filters themselves. Information that can be useful, provided you are able to distinguish between (to some extent) the effects of your own filter from theirs. But I expect figuring that out is even more of an art then judging the strength of a pane of glass at the zoo (LOL, come to think of it it is all a bit of a zoo). Perhaps one could think of it as the art of mind reading for those who are not gifted with ESP. It may comparatively seem like finger painting, but we do what we can with what we have been given, no? Of course I am not a very social person, and don't care all that much what others think about me, so I suppose I have the time and at least some of the objectivity needed to fiddle with such questions and even make something of a study out of it.

It is all a part of a the game of being human. Of which I expect we are all players whether we actively participate or not. If you doubt that, look at Herman the hermit, even he got sucked into it in the end, of course it required a real yogi to do that.
Old 23-04-2020, 10:43 AM
Elfin

Hi. I have gone through life being aware and affected by others feelings towards me. I'm hsp /empath and was especially hard growing up , as I didn't even know that "how" I was , had a title. it was many decades before I learned that I was " me" and that there wasn't anything wrong with me. It's all about embracing who "you" are, and accepting that whatever you do, however you are feeling, is true to you. Because at the end of the day only you is living with you. You cannot be in control of other people's words/ actions. Just be yourself
Old 23-04-2020, 09:22 PM
Master

Elfin, your comment helped me realize what I was attempting to say in my earlier post

I realised that what I was talking about was self acceptance. Much as Elfin mentioned, acceptance of ones thoughts, emotions experiences ect without placing the extra burden of judgment upon those experiences...

That is what has created the most significant change in my life in regards to this topic. It's not that I entirely stopped caring what others think. it is more that I accept myself with greater ease then ever before and that makes me less afraid or concerned of what others might think.
I'm honouring myself and my experiences through acceptance.
Old 24-04-2020, 11:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Elfin, your comment helped me realize what I was attempting to say in my earlier post

I realised that what I was talking about was self acceptance. Much as Elfin mentioned, acceptance of ones thoughts, emotions experiences ect without placing the extra burden of judgment upon those experiences...

That is what has created the most significant change in my life in regards to this topic. It's not that I entirely stopped caring what others think. it is more that I accept myself with greater ease then ever before and that makes me less afraid or concerned of what others might think.
I'm honouring myself and my experiences through acceptance.

Right on!
Old 25-04-2020, 10:35 PM
Master
I'd like to know the secret of not caring what others thought too. I don't have the best self esteem so I'm self conscious about my appearance.
Old 27-04-2020, 01:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'd like to know the secret of not caring what others thought too. I don't have the best self esteem so I'm self conscious about my appearance.
Your emotions are indicators of the relativity between your thought and that of your source of being. Others' their thought do not exist outside of your activation of them in your thought.
Old 27-04-2020, 08:47 AM
hazada guess

How Do You Stop Caring What People Think?...........It has never bothered me about what people think of me,it's my life,my path,not theirs ,Blunt but to the point.
Old 27-04-2020, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Some very good points in all that up there.

I suppose we are quick to tell others they should not care about what others think. Yet when it comes down to it, like sticks and stones, what others think and say about us may indeed hurt us, and evolution has programmed us to care. I have developed a question that I often ask myself when dealing with others. "What is the likelihood that this person(s) can have any real impact on my life?" Depending on how I answer that question, I may show them a version of one of my many masks, or as crazy as it sounds, I may be more honest and open. I suppose honesty does come with trust and that is something others must earn, and vice versa I suppose. I do realize that mask or no mask, we cannot control the outcome of how others will see us, think about us, and treat us. Yet I feel it is reasonable and prudent to do what one can, within limits, to influence their image and social standing when they can, and when it seems it could have a real impact on their lives that could create unwanted drama (or maybe even wanted drama). So, while I care personally less then ever what others may think about me, I do care what they may be able to do to me. And so sometimes I feel it is reasonable to try to balance my efforts at appearance with the risks and potential efforts of having to deal with any real fallout of those opinions and actions I may inspire. I mean, put me in the lion enclosure at the zoo and I am unlikely to turn my nose up and say "I could care less what those lions think about me!". On the other hand as long as those lions are safely behind glass, who cares if they think I look good to eat, it's even kind of flattering in a way...or maybe they think I look fat.....do I seem fat to you?. Anyway, the art here is being able to evaluate the strength of the glass and/or any other ways the lions might be able to get out of their cages....and perhaps some moderation in one's diet.

I don't really know how much practicing this approach helps me out there, but it does seem to make a big difference in here. There are fewer and smaller ripples on my pond and they seem to dissipate much more quickly. Even the frogs seem happier.

All that said, even opinions that cannot affect me in any physical way, can still be useful to one extent or another. Others reactions and opinions of us give us a chance to see how we look through eyes that are not entirely filtered through our own egos. Our mind and ego tend to filter the light as it comes in. Seeing this light after it has bounced off someone else's mind gives it a different hue and leaves another spectral signature. Of course this light has now gone though two filters, one which you don't know as much about as you may think, and one which you know almost nothing about. Yet, examining it can be rewarding as it gives clues to how both of those filters are affecting the light, and hence tells us something about the nature of the filters themselves. Information that can be useful, provided you are able to distinguish between (to some extent) the effects of your own filter from theirs. But I expect figuring that out is even more of an art then judging the strength of a pane of glass at the zoo (LOL, come to think of it it is all a bit of a zoo). Perhaps one could think of it as the art of mind reading for those who are not gifted with ESP. It may comparatively seem like finger painting, but we do what we can with what we have been given, no? Of course I am not a very social person, and don't care all that much what others think about me, so I suppose I have the time and at least some of the objectivity needed to fiddle with such questions and even make something of a study out of it.

It is all a part of a the game of being human. Of which I expect we are all players whether we actively participate or not. If you doubt that, look at Herman the hermit, even he got sucked into it in the end, of course it required a real yogi to do that.
I do care what you think.
For no reason whatsoever.
Because you need no reason to exist.
The reason needs your existence to exist.
That is why I am free from the reason.
Because I know that I exist, I also know that you exist.
So I am free from all those reasons.
Because our existence does not need a reason.
Existence simply exists.
And it is so easy to allow existence, as the loving light of who you truely are.
Your unconditional state of being. Pure positive energy.
The unmanifest, and evermore omni-present.
It is this aspect of our infinite and eternal beingness that I enjoy.
To be as existence itself. To allow existence itself. To know as existence itself knows existence itself. Being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.
Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions. Evermore freely and joyfully. Unconditionally, lovingly.
Old 27-04-2020, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
How Do You Stop Caring What People Think?...........It has never bothered me about what people think of me,it's my life,my path,not theirs ,Blunt but to the point.
Your path is mine and my path is yours.
We are all one and one is all.
Unconditional love to you and all.
We are all inseperable extensions of the same Source.
Existence itself.
Life and more life.
We are all the ways that existence has of coming to know itself, from all the different points of view that existence has of itself.
Being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists, and is being and becoming evermore here and now, through the natural path of least resistance, least struggle and most joy. Most freedom and most expansiveness.
More unconditional love to you and all.
As all is well, and becoming evermore weller.
As the one improves, the all improves, as the all improves, all the one improves. This is the natural state of being and becoming.
Being and becoming evermore here and now, where all that exists exists, and is simply being and becoming evermore freely, naturally and effortlessly, joyfully, here and now.