Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 11-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Master
No more new Karma

This is so cool! I just watched a short clip by Diana Cooper in which see says that since 2015 there is no new Karma accepted.
Makes sense as since that time we have instant Karma.
The funny thing is that I´ve said for a number of years now that I don´t believe Karma exists anymore, that it is obsolete. Something that was part of the old way.
No one agreed or believed me, but the intuitive feeling was strong.
Now it gets confirmed by someone. Nice.
I think there´s been a transition time as I´ve been feeling this for a bit longer than just 4 years.
This does not mean of course that old Karma doesn´t exist anymore, but there will be no more new Karma.
So it is possible you still have old family or personal Karma come up.

Anywho, I felt it was a nice message.
Old 19-03-2020, 07:41 AM
Newbie ;)

If you want no karma, try poetry