Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 06-06-2011, 12:32 AM

Quote:
What are you doing to be a light in your world?
I'm patiently waiting for something to happen.
Old 15-05-2020, 07:08 PM
Knower
The most I can do now is be a beacon of hope and positivity for the people I see who are suffering. I can only hope that it helps.
Old 16-06-2020, 10:45 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
The most I can do now is be a beacon of hope and positivity for the people I see who are suffering. I can only hope that it helps.

Yes it does help. A beacon like a lighthouse.

Wow this post started in 2011 imagine that. What a great topic. It is inspiring.
Old 17-06-2020, 12:30 AM
Kioma

Old thread indeed. As I read through it I am reminded of how many people have come and gone - just look at all the names in this thread that are suspended or worse - n/a. They've effectively been erased from SF.

I have been here much longer than you think. My original aliad was 'Kiauma' - that was before the big server crash that wiped a lot of people, myself included. I believe Lynn remembers that.

Since then I've been an occasional but consistent reader - and I've seen a lot of people come and a lot of people go - and I have to say the forum has changed.

Ten years ago this forum was much busier, and the discussions centered much more on spirituality than they do now. Well, people still talk 'spirit', but this forum has also become a haven for conspiracy theorists, cranks, and political zealots masquerading as 'old souls'. It's quite the let-down.

So what I'm doing to be a light in the world is... leaving for a while. Like I said, I've seen a lot of people come and a lot of people go, and some were easier to take than others, and some were downright toxic, like the conspiracy theorists who currently have the run of the forum - and what I did with those before was... wait. I found over the years that if I just leave for a year or two, when I came back they had run out of gas and left, and things were much brighter after that.

I've tried to reason with them, object to them, ignore them - but I simply cannot abide the cancer currently thriving here, so they can have it. They win. And I win. There are plenty of other things to do. They will be free to reap the rewards consistent with their thinking, and so am I.

Thanks to PureDevotionGirl for dragging this old thread back into the light - there is so much more in these old threads than you could ever dream - I feel I shall be visiting a lot of them again soon.

See ya 'round! :)
Old 04-08-2020, 02:26 AM
Master

when things seem dark switch on the light
Old 06-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Deactivated Account
My top priority is to work the template I wrote prior to incarnating, that is the reason for my existence on the planet at this time.

This is a weird thread for me to read. It reminds me more of how sf used to be, when I first came.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 06-08-2020, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
My top priority is to work the template I wrote prior to incarnating, that is the reason for my existence on the planet at this time.

This is a weird thread for me to read. It reminds me more of how sf used to be, when I first came.

Hey Ciona

I just got curious about your comment. Could you elaborate if you please (about how sf used to be).
---------------

What am I doing? My work will be about the natural planet and the animals. I don't wanna save people or the world though anymore. Lol. I used to want to save the world but I am not allowed to because it hurts me too much and I get sick in my spirit. I am learning to accept everything for what it is.

I want to entertain, inform and be happy. Happiness is my most important goal and not feeling guilty about being happy even though I know the world is suffering but I cannot serve my path here of I am miserable all the time.

If I was rich I would buy up a heap of vacant land to preserve for nature conservation.
Old 07-08-2020, 12:45 AM
Experiencer

I try to being kind, and doing kind things for other's, regardless. Spread positivity and positive energy. You don't know when saying something nice or a genuine compliment would help boost someone's spirit.

Also, be a listening ear for other's at times, cause you really don't know when someone may need it.
Old 09-08-2020, 07:18 AM
Master
I try working on my own development which I hope will reflect on to others.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 12-08-2020, 07:53 PM
Master
Serving the needs of others when done from a pure and unselfish space in a pure and unselfish way is really Divinity serving Divinity.