Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 11-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Pathfinder
Changing the house energy?

Hello guys
I've been thinking latelty wether by practicing spirituality and developing myself with the new energies, I'm doing any change to the house energy and/or family? I'd like to think that this is the better side of my dad's memory problems lately or my sister starting to ask questions... idk...
What do you think? I'd like to know that i'm making some kind of change that does'nt depend on me explaining spirituality to others desperately you know...
Old 11-08-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
It depends. I think generally speaking it sooner happens that someone's rising vibration affects other people. That of the house could be possible but it depends. The energy of people and that of a house and the ground underneath aren't necessarily related. Up to the point that someone got attracted to that place and bought/rented it, yes. Which doesn't mean you change the house, it just resonates with you so you subconsciously feel attracted to it.
It could even hold a not so good quality. I think that happens a lot. Sometimes people feel this (subconsciously) and move house only to have the same thing happen because it also is active in them.

Each house has a specific energy, of course based on what happened in there through the years, and the ground underneath also has energy which can be even older (ancient even) and is not always easily sorted when it's not so pleasant.
There are houses where people never live long. I happen to live in one of those. But I've lived here for 8 yrs now. I do want to leave btw.
The people who lived here before ruined the house's vibe, that has been restored by me, my crystals etc, and my energy.
A prostitute with a little girl who received customers at home here, a drug addict and whatnot have lived here.
The house wasn't vibrant anymore. I cleansed it thoroughly (taking a few hours!) put happier colours on the wall, moved in. The house is now alive and kicking :)
That's not to say I CHANGED the house's original energy though. I just undid what was done by previous tenants.

Now I do think it's part of my Soul path to do this with houses. And I think it was my dad's too.
Uplifting people is easier and faster I think. Like a depressed person presses down on all others in the house, so does a happy person. This effect is almost instantaneously. A house takes longer.
Old 10-04-2021, 10:10 AM
Newbie ;)

In my experience a lot of people will say to sage, but that’s kind of hard to explain when others in the home don’t understand. I get what you’re saying there. I also have really bad allergies so not an option LOL I choose just to use energy. I moved into a new place a couple years ago, a duplex and discovered pretty quickly that the other half had a lot of domestic violence going on, or what I suspected to be anyway. At one point I called the cops and nothing happened. So instead of just feeling my part of the house with Love and light for cleansing I put the entire property under a protective light. They didn’t have to accept it I wasn’t forcing it on them they didn’t even know. I just asked that love and light come influence the property and keep the “darkness” out. I did not want it impacting my peace. Of course I did do quite a bit of reporting and sent constant prayers for peace for the solitude of my home. It worked. I keep my little bubble around the property Sustained. And the bonus was, the drug dealer next-door ended up getting evicted. He wasn’t necessarily bothering me. I found him entertaining Because at least three times a week I got an outdoor concert with him blasting music in his driveway and singing to his dog end it was a different genre every time.
Old 29-03-2022, 09:33 PM
Newbie ;)

im wondering if i post some pics of my room for example will u guys let me know what u think of the vibe ?
Old 13-04-2022, 03:09 PM
Ayana

There is no way to know for certain, but it is possible that your spiritual practice is having a positive effect on your family's energy. Just be sure to stay positive and compassionate in your own attitude, and focus on your own growth and development rather than trying to change others.
Old 24-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Master
Sometimes I think my imprint of impressions ~ being in spirit and soul avartas randomly like something from the ghost theory ~ that my collection of experience will affect my children—- the latter is everything isn’t always right for the other and they are their own observers to observe the universe—- why we split, I can say that living in the sandwich theory that they are closer than close.. we practically shared the same body, yet I’m the only one that’s been in the sandwich theory… that’s known this last century.. it’s gotten me into serious trouble with reincarnation.. I hate life for that~ but their relationship with reincarnation is different… they probably enjoyed the suspended animation.. the latter..

If they are alone observing you definitely won’t imprinted in them with spirituality… they would become curious and deepen their own relationships.. imo

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)